I am a Ukrainian refugee

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this fight is a world away from me and I am to old to go over and fight,,,,, sure I could send money over there, and it would give the feeling I was helping in some small way ,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT WHO WOULD ACTUALLY GET IT ,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no I have made my choice to watch and see how it turns out

Reported to have 1.8 BILLION in an account in Costa Rica and a mansion in Florida for $34 M....and asking for more.....
Seems that Mr Zelenksy has always had leaving on his mind with so much tucked away overseas. Iā€™m sure we will see his true colours when the reality of defeat comes near enough.

Where is this new member?? I honestly had my doubts reading the first and only post "she" made, like @grayghost668 and many others here, BUT I did want to give her the benefit of the doubt, just incase my gut feelings were wrong.

That whole story stunk from the get go....who knows what the motive was for posting here....You have a good heart Danil girl! No need to explain or apologize...we let it go and move on...no harm, no foul on us. I'm looking forward to reading about one of your new experiments in the garden thread! šŸ˜Š

Sounds like a fish storyā€¦.
Of course. There is no war in Ukraine. The Russians are just a bunch of nice guys who came to help us farm the fields. Everything you see on TV or read in the newspapers is just stories. How could the Russians kill, rape, deport women and children? You know best because you've been through many wars in your life.

I am suspicious 123sol is legitimate and telling the truth.
There are too many oft-stated and usually disproven narratives in "her" statement.
(But I might be wrong.)

But, it really doesn't matter.
Just as it really doesn't matter how truthful or not Anaconda's posts are.

I take all claims from all sides (there are many more than two "sides" in this conflict) with a few kilos of salt.
What do you find unreal about my story?

That whole story stunk from the get go....who knows what the motive was for posting here....You have a good heart Danil girl! No need to explain or apologize...we let it go and move on...no harm, no foul on us. I'm looking forward to reading about one of your new experiments in the garden thread! šŸ˜Š
Really? What stunk?

Of course. There is no war in Ukraine. The Russians are just a bunch of nice guys who came to help us farm the fields. Everything you see on TV or read in the newspapers is just stories. How could the Russians kill, rape, deport women and children? You know best because you've been through many wars in your life.
No, but the Ukrainian govt was and is a puppet govt installed by the US, which for eight years attacked (with artillery and terrorizing thugs) anyone who wanted separation from it because its illegitimacy.
Your story MIGHT be partly or wholly true. But, then again, it might not. You trot out story lines which have repeatedly been proven false.
It sounds more like propaganda. For instance, why would the Russians really care about you? Really? I doubt it. I could go on, but it is a waste of time.

I am an American refugee, living on $210.00 a month. No retirement, a 130 year old house, 3 chickens and some veggies....get your ### back to living and show us you are worth talking to...I am under war threats from Ukrainian Nazis because I live in Hungary and although we have taken over 700,000 Ukrainian refugees....all they do is cry and ask for help. I see expensive SUV cars, iPhones and well dressed people around the Balaton Lake near me and all living for FREE in the VACATION HOTELS. The real refugees HAVE NOTHING; but are still at home in the UKRAINE and trying to re-build a destroyed but beautiful land (ruined by the few people who would rather have a war than to talk to a land which is 20 times larger and richer). Good luck in your adventure in a new life.
Is good the cheap Russian gas because you support the criminal Putin? If you really are Hungarian, what do you think about the Soviet invasion in 1956?

Latest posts

Back