I am a Ukrainian refugee

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but the Ukrainian govt was and is a puppet govt installed by the US, which for eight years attacked (with artillery and terrorizing thugs) anyone who wanted separation from it because its illegitimacy.
Your story MIGHT be partly or wholly true. But, then again, it might not. You trot out story lines which have repeatedly been proven false.
It sounds more like propaganda. For instance, why would the Russians really care about you? Really? I doubt it. I could go on, but it is a waste of time.
Have you ever met a Russian in your life? Did you fight against the Russians? Do you know what it's like to be invaded by the Russians? Do you know what it's like to be a neighbour of the Russians? Read a little about the history of Eastern Europe after World War II. Read a little about the history of Ukraine in the last 100 years and then talk. Oh, wait a minute, the Australians killed hundreds of thousands of Aborigines too... So it's only natural to be allied with the invaders.

If your that good at killing Russians maybe you should have stayed home to fight for your country, and take revenge for what they did to your family. War is hell for everyone.
Really? How many wars have you been through so far?

We take in way too many "refugees" now, and then can't get rid of them later. Its their problem, let them deal with it.
Did a refugee ask you for anything? How many refugees have you received so far?

Is good the cheap Russian gas because you support the criminal Putin? If you really are Hungarian, what do you think about the Soviet invasion in 1956?
A. He/She did not say they support Putin.
B. He/She said they were an American refugee, not Hungarian.
C. How is 1956 invasion by the Soviet Union relevant to Russia now? Perhaps Ukraine invading Donbas would be a more applicable analogy. Both Hungarians and the Donbas wanted independence from repressive regimes.

Have you ever met a Russian in your life? Did you fight against the Russians? Do you know what it's like to be invaded by the Russians? Do you know what it's like to be a neighbour of the Russians? Read a little about the history of Eastern Europe after World War II. Read a little about the history of Ukraine in the last 100 years and then talk. Oh, wait a minute, the Australians killed hundreds of thousands of Aborigines too... So it's only natural to be allied with the invaders.
Yes, I have met and associated with Russians and Ukrainians.
No, I did not fight with either the Russians nor the Ukrainians I met.
I know a lot about geopolitics; not just Eastern Europe but also the rest of the world.

I also know what usually happens years down the line after a country's govt is replaced by a US puppet govt . . . it usually goes very bad over a very long period of time, affecting not just that country, but others also. Examples: Haiti coups, Cuba coup, Afghanistan subversion of civil society, Iran coup, etc., etc., etc. Many countries whose govts were subverted by the US have never recovered and probably will not recover until many years (or decades) after the US federal govt collapses.

Though I do not like the fact that there is a war in Ukraine, nor that Russia invaded, but the "bottom line" is that I think Russia is doing the world a favor.
The biological weapons being developed by the US in Ukraine is just one aspect.
How the Ukrainian govt would morph into a more sinister terrorist state is another. It was already terrorizing its own people. It would not take much for it to go international.

PS: I have not killed any Aboriginals. So, I don't see how that is relevant. (And, I consider doing so is a sad tarnish on Australian history.)

PPS: Your comment "it's only natural to be allied with the invaders" is made without knowing ANYTHING about my political views on the subject.

Last edited:
A. He/She did not say they support Putin.
B. He/She said they were an American refugee, not Hungarian.
C. How is 1956 invasion by the Soviet Union relevant to Russia now? Perhaps Ukraine invading Donbas would be a more applicable analogy. Both Hungarians and the Donbas wanted independence from repressive regimes.
Do you know anything about the policy of Viktor Orban, Prime Minister of Hungary regarding the sanctions imposed on Russia by the European Union? Do you know that Hungary still imports gas from Russia at preferential prices? Doesn't that mean he supports Putin? American refugee in Hungary? Let's be serious... Why didn't he go to North Korea or China at least. Russia is the continuation of the Soviet Union. Didn't you know? Can't you see they act the same way? Chechnya, Georgia, Ukraine.... Do you know what the Donbas want? Have you been there? Did you live there? Are you from Donbas? Stop being an expert on things you don't know anything about. You're on the other side of the world, you don't know what war means, what communism means. Don't teach me about the Russians and Eastern Europe.

Are you a communist? Do you hate the USA? It's your choice and I respect it. But don't tell me it's our fault, Ukrainians, that we look westward and civilized. It's our right to choose our path. We didn't invade Russia or any other country. I'm not saying Americans are saints. But Americans did not kill 5 million people in Ukraine between 1932-1933 by starvation. Can you even imagine what that means?
Russia is doing the world a favor? By killing us? We're the evil on this planet? Biological weapons? Wow... Why don't they attack the China that manufactured Covid? Are we a terrorist state? Who did we attack? Our own government terrorizes us and the Russians are here to liberate us? Unbelievable.... Why aren't they going to release the North Koreans?
How do I not know anything about your political views when you've made them very clear? You're either Russian or a brainwashed Putin sympathizer. Why don't you go live in Russia if you like him so much?

Is good the cheap Russian gas because you support the criminal Putin? If you really are Hungarian, what do you think about the Soviet invasion in 1956?
I do not support any invasion anywhere anytime. I am a natural born American. i LIVE IN HUNGARY AS I CHOSE TO LIVE HERE...
I see and saw what any invasion has done for any country for the last thousand years, I studied history. Were you happy for the invasion of Hitler in his time? Were you happy for the destruction of Kiev in 1954? Do not ask any stupid questions if you do not want to hear the answers from someone outside the situation who is differently informed, motivated and watching more than just one source of info/propaganda....
As you see, the hungarians are willing to overcome their hate for what a DIFFERENT generation of russians did to their homeland long ago. The also have lost too much of their land to Romania, Chech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia and even part of Italy. The hungarians did not start the war with Hitler or Russia, they were used as cannon fodder and puppets by Hitler. The Austrians wanted the war, not Hungarians, but the Hungarians lost more even tho Austrians started WWI. The Hungarians who have lost so much to OTHER NATIONS AND INVASIONS only want to have peace. They are NOT stopping you from fighting your fight with russia. But they are allowing you to export your products through their land since you cannot get it out over the Black Sea and the Bosporus Straits.
EVEN THO YOUR PRESIDENT SAID IT WOULD BE GOOD TO DO AN INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST ACT AND BURN THE PIPELINE PROVIDING HUNGARY WITH GAS??????
Is this how you want the rest of the EU to accept your dictator of a president and the Ukrainian people into the European Union???

France invade Europe with Napoleon. Mussolini invaded his own land, Franco---Spain. Sweden invaded Europe. Denmark invaded Europe....Serbia invaded Croatia etc, etc, etc....Nobody in Europe has a clean slate. Great Britain invaded India, Pakistan, Australia, Hong Kong etc, etc, etc....
All of the European nations invaded the North American and South American continents....killed MILLIONS OF INNOCENT indians, mexicans, chileans, brasilians, spread their catholic hatred and murders throughout the Americas....stole all the gold and silver they could find and then started invading each other again....do not tell me how bad Russia is...also do not tell me how GOOD ANY NATION IS IN EUROPE!!!! All have blood on their hands.
America had our problems with internal affairs. Ukraine has problems with their internal affairs. The only difference is. The Ukraine did not send BILLIONS of dollars to help America and is now selling these weapons on the open black market instead of using them to fight either the dictator in Kiev who has made any other political party ILLEGAL or the dictator who was asked to come help those who live in the east of the Ukraine but do not want to be part of the Ukraine anymore...like Cosovo, Croatia, Slovenia, North Ireland, Corsica and other little nations WHO DID NOT WANT TO BE PART OF OTHER LARGER NATIONS ALSO.....
Question back: if you love your nation UKRAINE so much...are you happy of ANY invasion which is destroying your beautiful, rich, plentiful nation who was able to feed and support many MILLIONS OF PEOPLE around the world with much grain, corn, wheat, oils and now is being BURNED WITH ROCKETS AND GRENADES AND BOMBS???????

Last edited:
But don't tell me it's our fault, Ukrainians, that we look westward and civilized. It's our right to choose our path.
It may be the right of you to chose your path...but what about the rights of those living in Donbass and Luhansk??? they do not have the right to chose their path??? you look westward and are civilised??? The west is falling apart through the McDonaldisation of its society. Self-destruction from within. The "WEST" has done NOTHING good for the rest of the world; INVADING ALL OTHER NATIONS THEY WANTED TO; SELLING WEAPONS; TANKS; BOMBS; AMMO; POISON; DEATH; CHEAP FOOD; BAD MANNERS; BAD RELIGION; INCOMPETENCE IN SOCIAL CONTACT; ANTI-BABY ABORTIONS; MEDICAL CRAP CALLED VACCINES AND DEATH TO ANYONE AGAINST THEIR NWO PLANS?????
You want to be part of this "civilised" crappy world?? Why don't you move to Portland, Seattle or Chicago then and get a taste OF THE REAL WEST???

Absolutely. They suck off the government tit. We receive way too many useless refugees now. A few work and pay their own way, most do not.
What country do you live in that you say you take in too many refugees? Give details.

I bet in your life you've never been shot, cut with a knife, killed even one chicken, probably still live with mommy and daddy, but you're a great warrior and wise from your parents' house, in a country where there has never been a war or hasn't been a war for hundreds of years.

I bet in your life you've never been shot, cut with a knife, killed even one chicken, probably still live with mommy and daddy, but you're a great warrior and wise from your parents' house, in a country where there has never been a war or hasn't been a war for hundreds of years.
Well there hasn’t been a war upon American soil since the 1860’s. Yes. But America has certainly been involved in plenty of them abroad. The Afghanistan war the 2 Iraq wars, the Vietcong war, the Korean War. Maybe that’s what Arcticdude was referring too. Maybe even the 2nd world depending on papa Arcticdudes age. I’m sure a warrior like Arcticdude would have you squealing like a spring chicken for your mommy and daddy in no time at all. So what other gripes and grumbles do you have for us today. : )

I do not support any invasion anywhere anytime. I am a natural born American. i LIVE IN HUNGARY AS I CHOSE TO LIVE HERE...
I see and saw what any invasion has done for any country for the last thousand years, I studied history. Were you happy for the invasion of Hitler in his time? Were you happy for the destruction of Kiev in 1954? Do not ask any stupid questions if you do not want to hear the answers from someone outside the situation who is differently informed, motivated and watching more than just one source of info/propaganda....
As you see, the hungarians are willing to overcome their hate for what a DIFFERENT generation of russians did to their homeland long ago. The also have lost too much of their land to Romania, Chech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia and even part of Italy. The hungarians did not start the war with Hitler or Russia, they were used as cannon fodder and puppets by Hitler. The Austrians wanted the war, not Hungarians, but the Hungarians lost more even tho Austrians started WWI. The Hungarians who have lost so much to OTHER NATIONS AND INVASIONS only want to have peace. They are NOT stopping you from fighting your fight with russia. But they are allowing you to export your products through their land since you cannot get it out over the Black Sea and the Bosporus Straits.
EVEN THO YOUR PRESIDENT SAID IT WOULD BE GOOD TO DO AN INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST ACT AND BURN THE PIPELINE PROVIDING HUNGARY WITH GAS??????
Is this how you want the rest of the EU to accept your dictator of a president and the Ukrainian people into the European Union???

France invade Europe with Napoleon. Mussolini invaded his own land, Franco---Spain. Sweden invaded Europe. Denmark invaded Europe....Serbia invaded Croatia etc, etc, etc....Nobody in Europe has a clean slate. Great Britain invaded India, Pakistan, Australia, Hong Kong etc, etc, etc....
All of the European nations invaded the North American and South American continents....killed MILLIONS OF INNOCENT indians, mexicans, chileans, brasilians, spread their catholic hatred and murders throughout the Americas....stole all the gold and silver they could find and then started invading each other again....do not tell me how bad Russia is...also do not tell me how GOOD ANY NATION IS IN EUROPE!!!! All have blood on their hands.
America had our problems with internal affairs. Ukraine has problems with their internal affairs. The only difference is. The Ukraine did not send BILLIONS of dollars to help America and is now selling these weapons on the open black market instead of using them to fight either the dictator in Kiev who has made any other political party ILLEGAL or the dictator who was asked to come help those who live in the east of the Ukraine but do not want to be part of the Ukraine anymore...like Cosovo, Croatia, Slovenia, North Ireland, Corsica and other little nations WHO DID NOT WANT TO BE PART OF OTHER LARGER NATIONS ALSO.....
Question back: if you love your nation UKRAINE so much...are you happy of ANY invasion which is destroying your beautiful, rich, plentiful nation who was able to feed and support many MILLIONS OF PEOPLE around the world with much grain, corn, wheat, oils and now is being BURNED WITH ROCKETS AND GRENADES AND BOMBS???????
When the Hungarians came to Europe from Asia, they were already the ancestors of the Romanians, Slovaks, Croats, Serbs, Poles. The Hungarians were invaders of these places. Read what Regino from Prum wrote about the Hungarians. Then, as part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire they oppressed these populations. Not all of us are from the USA or Australia and do not know the history of Europe and the migrating peoples who came here.
Why is our president a dictator? Do you know what dictator means? He's defending his country and his people and he's a dictator? He asked the Russians to invade Ukraine? What are you talking about, man?

Well there hasn’t been a war upon American soil since the 1860’s. Yes. But America has certainly been involved in plenty of them abroad. The Afghanistan war the 2 Iraq wars, the Vietcong war, the Korean War. Maybe that’s what Arcticdude was referring too. Maybe even the 2nd world depending on papa Arcticdudes age. I’m sure a warrior like Arcticdude would have you squealing like a spring chicken for your mommy and daddy in no time at all. So what other gripes and grumbles do you have for us today. : )
I was talking about being co-opted. About feeling your house shake from bombs falling a few hundred yards away. About hearing bullets flying through the air. Not about invading other countries. About shooting people. About losing everything in a second. About dying in a second. How sarcastic you people are, who all your lives have lived in peace and been protected by the police.
Maybe the Chinese will get angry one day and teach you about communism because they have already conquered you economically. Give yourself another Covid vaccine so you don't catch cold.

It may be the right of you to chose your path...but what about the rights of those living in Donbass and Luhansk??? they do not have the right to chose their path??? you look westward and are civilised??? The west is falling apart through the McDonaldisation of its society. Self-destruction from within. The "WEST" has done NOTHING good for the rest of the world; INVADING ALL OTHER NATIONS THEY WANTED TO; SELLING WEAPONS; TANKS; BOMBS; AMMO; POISON; DEATH; CHEAP FOOD; BAD MANNERS; BAD RELIGION; INCOMPETENCE IN SOCIAL CONTACT; ANTI-BABY ABORTIONS; MEDICAL CRAP CALLED VACCINES AND DEATH TO ANYONE AGAINST THEIR NWO PLANS?????
You want to be part of this "civilised" crappy world?? Why don't you move to Portland, Seattle or Chicago then and get a taste OF THE REAL WEST???
What is the solution to that west you speak of? North Korea? China? Communism? Live in those countries for at least 5 years and then tell me where is better. Or go to Russia. The most beautiful place on the planet where people are happy and everything is perfect.
I would move now to the places you mention but I don't have the money for it.

Latest posts

Back