Our real enemy.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
25% of the world is Muslim. Like them or not...they're everywhere. Not all Muslims are terrorist. Im not going to compromise my quality of life for a threat that likely won't happen.

It don't matter where you live. If it's your time then it's your time. People slip and fall every day. I prepare just the same but a terrorist attack?

Should I stop driving since it's the most dangerous thing most of us ever do? I ride motorcycles too. Far more of a danger to my health than an act of terrorism.

Do what you want ghost. I apologize for offending you.
I have thick skin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you were just to far left and needed to be brought back,,,,playing devils advocate has always been a good way to stir me up

http://mosquelist.blogspot.com/2010/08/mosques-in-arkansas-usa.html

List of mosques in Arkansas.
F.W.I.W.

The Pew report says that only 15% of Muslims are active or support violent Jihad.
There are 2.1 billion Muslims.
Do the math.
There are no Christian religions that preach killing members of other religions.
http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/big-list-of-muslim-terror-attacks-in-u-s-since-911/

Above is list of Islamic terror attacks in the U.S. since 9-11.

This is in the U.S., not Europe or other nations.

The vast majority of Muslims don't hurt anyone.
It's the "radicalized" that are a clear danger.
Just ask anyone in England right now.

Islam the religion of peace?
Jihad Report
May 27, 2017 -
Jun 02, 2017

Attacks 42
Killed 476
Injured 677
Suicide Blasts 8
Countries 14

All other religions combined? Zero.
I have nothing against Muslims or Islam.
However there are 109 verses in the Koran commanding to kill the infidel. (non believer)
Facts is facts.
"Islam is a caustic blend of paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone "prophet", who made no prophecies, conceived his religion to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence mostly from Islamic historians below. 70% of what is here is from Muslim and ex-Muslim historians - back to the 8th century and the Qur'an itself."
In it you will see "unbridled raw evil", such as statements like these:

- Truly, god loves those who fight

- Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them,
and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for
them in every stratagem.

- Chop off their hands and chop off their fingertips

- When you meet the unbelievers, chop off their
heads

- Fight and slay those who don't convert wherever
you find them

- Believers, take neither Jew nor Christians for your
friends

- Those who follow Muhammad are ruthless to
unbelievers

- Those who reject Islam are "the vilest of creatures"
and thus deserve no mercy

- Fight them until Islam reigns supreme (throughout
the world)
There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in the Qur'an about killing and fighting.
The word "Islam" has been falsely proclaimed by Muslims to mean peace. The word Islam, actually means "submission" to the Muslim god of intolerance and hatred. It comes from the root Arabic word "taslim". In Arabic, the word for peace is only "solh".

Rebuttal?

Please understand I don't hate Islam or Muslims.
Clearly however the reverse isn't quite true.
There are many that just can't comprehend the true nature of a religion based upon
hatred and murder.
Perhaps because we are a Christian nation founded by Christians.
Denial is not a river in Africa.
Those with a snowflake attitude, the ignorant, those that can't accept reality, will never
see this clear and present world wide danger.
I'm not about to go "Muslim hunting". I'm not a murderer nor do I plant bombs
in the name of some "god".
Clearly however there are those that do.

Just a few facts for thought.

Last edited:
Terror attacks in the last 30 days happening somewhere to someone.

During this time period, there were 191 Islamic attacks in 27 countries, in which 1454 people were killed and 1709 injured.

All other religions combined? Zero.

Naturally the vast majority of these attacks don't make the U.S. news media.

Just the last 30 days.
What we won't see on the news.

One has to dig a bit to find these facts.
Just a bit.
This is a doomsday preppers site isn't it?
Aren't we supposed to understand possible danger and perhaps be ready to cope
if necessary?
Perhaps I'm a tad paranoid?
But understand I've see too much of what should never happen to anyone that
happened anyway.
Sadly too much that happened to me.
sigh.........................

12190027_838718562893339_8242620830734652657_n.jpg if the world would act like in this quote,it would be nice,but as we deal with people who actually wanna kill us,subjugate us,it's so damn hard to talk with someone who wants to see me dead...I take it quite badly when told to convert or die.. :mad:

No, in fact. Not paranoid at all. That's just realistic.

It's a shame that it is realistic.
The folks in England got yet another rude wake up,.
But they will soon slip back into liberal slumber and love their Muslim brothers.
Or is that the Muslim Brotherhood?

Were it not for us here in the Colonies the Brits were be saying Zeke Heil and flying the
Swastika.
My father and millions of other American men saved Britain from defeat in WWII.
Dad and 3 of his brother were in combat in WWII.
All survived, all wounded.

Yea grayghost you're a REAL genius. There are chimpanzees with greater sense than you. Maybe I should move to the great nothing flood state of Arkansas were property values are that of a high end bicycle to be more safe from ACTS OF TERRORISM. So many jobs over there right??
That's wasn't nice at all. I don't appreciate your attitude

That's wasn't nice at all. I don't appreciate your attitude

I don't really care what you think of my attitude. A lot of things said on this forum aren't nice. There are borderline white supremacist/extremist lunatics on this forum. I've said my peace on this matter. I even apologized even though i was the one initially attacked. If u want to reignite a fight...then that's on you.

I don't really care what you think of my attitude. A lot of things said on this forum aren't nice. There are borderline white supremacist/extremist lunatics on this forum. I've said my peace on this matter. I even apologized even though i was the one initially attacked. If u want to reignite a fight...then that's on you.
did being rude to robin make you feel like a big man,,,,,,

if you have a problem with someone take it out on them,,,,,that comment to her was nothing but ignorance ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and she is right you do have a serious attitude problem

if you have a problem with someone take it out on them,,,,,that comment to her was nothing but ignorance ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and she is right you do have a serious attitude problem

Here we go again grayghost just as expected...:rolleyes:

Here we go again grayghost just as expected...:rolleyes:

as expected,,,,,,,,,,you know you really can't hurt my feelings but if you are ticked at someone just take it out on them,,,that is all I have to say on this

,I am sure I will not be the only one who takes exception to this

as expected,,,,,,,,,,you know you really can't hurt my feelings but if you are ticked at someone just take it out on them,,,that is all I have to say on this

,I am sure I will not be the only one who takes exception to this

Yeah, you're right...I'm the @--hole here. You win grayghost.

I'm a big girl. I can take ut. Lol My husband has a daily sports talk show so he debates every day. I learned from him years ago that there is a Huge difference in respectful debating and smart ### arguing.

Yeah, you're right...I'm the @--hole here. You win grayghost.

I'll bet you're not an a-hole at all.:D
Just a suggestion but negative self talk does no good at all.
You are a unique and unrepeatable individual. Just my 2 cents worth.
I suggest you are part of a collection of "us" of like minds who want to be prepared for
the worse possible shtf situation.
I'm also willing to bet that if there is a shtf that we of like minds, we preppers, survivors,
would be only to willing to help one another.
Please don't take my sincere demeanor as a sign of weakness.
Being sincere, kind, willing, helpful, isn't weak.
In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we just get along?"
Answer: No.
We can't all get along all the time but we can unite for the common good.
(can you tell I'm a trained negotiator?):p

I'm a big girl. I can take ut. Lol My husband has a daily sports talk show so he debates every day. I learned from him years ago that there is a Huge difference in respectful debating and smart ### arguing.

Awesome response my fine lady.:p
The butt wipes on all open sites eventually get weary and leave.
What is the correct "e" term for them?

Oh! Yeah! TROLL.
I can think of other descriptive adjectives but being a decent person who
respects other members I'll refrain.

@robinjopo
What is that sideways chicken in your avatar?
Raise chickens?
We raised lots when I was a kid back in the day before running water,
electricity and the horseless carriage.:rolleyes:
And rabbits.
O.M.G. they breed like.....................well, rabbits.
Chickens and rabbits are a good survival/prepper idea to get into.
I should. Pro'ly will as I live in the country and have some ground.

Latest posts

Back