Colonial Pipeline attack: Clock ticks for gas supply

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1620858142552.png

Really? You don’t see any single sided partisan opinions here? I believe the majority of people on both sides are full of shit, and too much anger. The only way anything good will ever happen will be from intelligent moderates that understand working together and meeting somewhere in the middle makes sense.
This ransom ware has nothing to do with politics, just theft and greed. And it’s been a multi billion dollar business for more than three years now.

Brent, if the Left could turn Covid 19 into a partisan issue against Trump, what is this?

POS Biden and the DOJ just announced the alleged pipeline disruption was all a hoax and a failed terror act by white supremacists. Darkside was on the FBI radar all the time and they were on top of it before it could be shut down. The white supremacists are all under arrest. Hunter Biden was instrumental in providing the tipoff intelligence needed to take down this terrorist cell. Gasoline distribution was never affected. Once again the FBI are heroes and saved America just like they did in 9/11.

Nothing can even stay on a topic without the political garbage thrown in nowadays here. This used to be a really good site to talk about ideas.
on a better note, the pipeline did restart today at 5pm. Don’t know if the ransom had to be paid or not. I drove past dozens of gas stations today that had no gas at all. Finally found one with premium only and a 30$ limit so I topped off at least. So in a few days all should be back to normal until the next hack. And I guarantee that with the amount of money made by these criminals there will be many more to come.

POS Biden and the DOJ just announced the alleged pipeline disruption was all a hoax and a failed terror act by white supremacists. Darkside was on the FBI radar all the time and they were on top of it before it could be shut down. The white supremacists are all under arrest. Hunter Biden was instrumental in providing the tipoff intelligence needed to take down this terrorist cell. Gasoline distribution was never affected. Once again the FBI are heroes and saved America just like they did in 9/11.
You’re really demented here..... it’s trash like what you just posted that idiots believe and spread all over the internet

Nothing can even stay on a topic without the political garbage thrown in nowadays here.

Really? You don’t see any single sided partisan opinions here? I believe the majority of people on both sides are full of shit, and too much anger. The only way anything good will ever happen will be from intelligent moderates that understand working together and meeting somewhere in the middle makes sense.
This ransom ware has nothing to do with politics, just theft and greed. And it’s been a multi billion dollar business for more than three years now.

Brent, honestly, do you think I don't know what your are doing? You are doing political amelioration. Dennis Praeger was the master of this technique back when he was a liberal. You are trying to make things less harsh for the Left and you are trying to dilute the issue saying all sides are responsible. No. The FBI is responsible, 100%, and they have totally failed once again. Maybe if they did less spying on conservatives and more law enforcement, this would not have happened. The FBI is a completely compromised, leftist organ now.

"Working together and meeting somewhere in the middle"? Flash: nothing of value ever came from the middle. It is like a romance where you end up kissing your sister. But you could take that line, if you wish, and peddle it to Traitor Joe and his legislative proposals. They don't look anything like "middle". Personally, the very, very, very last thing I want in life is compromise with the Left or to work with them on anything. The Left are traitors and all MAGA people should be working to inch them all closer to the gallows each day.

Nothing can even stay on a topic without the political garbage thrown in nowadays here.

Brent, honestly, do you think I don't know what your are doing? You are doing political amelioration. Dennis Praeger was the master of this technique back when he was a liberal. You are trying to make things less harsh for the Left and you are trying to dilute the issue saying all sides are responsible. No. The FBI is responsible, 100%, and they have totally failed once again. Maybe if they did less spying on conservatives and more law enforcement, this would not have happened. The FBI is a completely compromised, leftist organ now.

"Working together and meeting somewhere in the middle"? Flash: nothing of value ever came from the middle. It is like a romance where you end up kissing your sister. But you could take that line, if you wish, and peddle it to Traitor Joe and his legislative proposals. They don't look anything like "middle". Personally, the very, very, very last thing I want in life is compromise with the Left or to work with them on anything. The Left are traitors and all MAGA people should be working to inch them all closer to the gallows each day.
Actually I was thinking CIA. .

Nothing can even stay on a topic without the political garbage thrown in nowadays here. This used to be a really good site to talk about ideas.
on a better note, the pipeline did restart today at 5pm. Don’t know if the ransom had to be paid or not. I drove past dozens of gas stations today that had no gas at all. Finally found one with premium only and a 30$ limit so I topped off at least. So in a few days all should be back to normal until the next hack. And I guarantee that with the amount of money made by these criminals there will be many more to come.
Your party started doing that years ago. Everything has turned political. That is why we have such a racism crisis in our country right now. In my little world where I work along with southern blacks every other day when I go to work, There is no rasism. Imagine that. When I talk to the legal Mexican immigrants that work for our company, they get upset over all the illegals coming in and do not understand all the parents just dropping kids and leaving them for the best hopes to actually happen. As a Conservative, it is apparently about time I/We speak up.

I used to keep my mouth shut. . .because my hunny said I was just a sweet hearted person. Well guess what, my southern manners are out the door when I am pissed. . . and has been since Nov. And it is only going to get worse as more comes out.

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me at all. . .

as Shortage is our own government and industries 性交ing We the People…

It is NOT Russians!!! Inverted Totalitarianism in FULL EFFECT.

US government and industry is doing this so Biden can SELL his Trillion dollar Green New Deal…with the added benefit (in their eyes) of keeping Americans from traveling (and spreading Covid).

This is going to get ugly real quick–putting pissed off people waiting hours for gas is a recipe for disaster. People are not going to be able to go to work or visit family…or get groceries. Gas sold out quicker than the toilet paper did last year.

TOTALLY SUCKS THAT 2021 is going to be EVEN SHITTIER than 2020.

For those of you who may not be familiar with the term Inverted Totalitarianismit was coined by a political philosopher in 2003 named Sheldon Wolin. Chris Hedges often explains it by saying it is a "slow motion corporate coup d'etat" where "economics trumps politics." The government represents only the billionaires, special interests and corporationsleaving We the People with no political power. The media is owned by the elite–so it acts to promote only the message government and industry want put out (propaganda).

Here is a paragraph from Shedon Wolin's original 2003 article in which he coined the term "Inverted Totalitarianism":

Representative institutions no longer represent voters. Instead, they have been short-circuited, steadily corrupted by an institutionalized system of bribery that renders them responsive to powerful interest groups whose constituencies are the major corporations and wealthiest Americans. The courts, in turn, when they are not increasingly handmaidens of corporate power, are consistently deferential to the claims of national security. Elections have become heavily subsidized non-events that typically attract at best merely half of an electorate whose information about foreign and domestic politics is filtered through corporate-dominated media. Citizens are manipulated into a nervous state by the media’s reports of rampant crime and terrorist networks, by thinly veiled threats of the Attorney General and by their own fears about unemployment. What is crucially important here is not only the expansion of governmental power but the inevitable discrediting of constitutional limitations and institutional processes that discourages the citizenry and leaves them politically apathetic.

Inverted Totalitarianism

Your party started doing that years ago. Everything has turned political. That is why we have such a racism crisis in our country right now. In my little world where I work along with southern blacks every other day when I go to work, There is no rasism. Imagine that. When I talk to the legal Mexican immigrants that work for our company, they get upset over all the illegals coming in and do not understand all the parents just dropping kids and leaving them for the best hopes to actually happen. As a Conservative, it is apparently about time I/We speak up.

I used to keep my mouth shut. . .because my hunny said I was just a sweet hearted person. Well guess what, my southern manners are out the door when I am pissed. . . and has been since Nov. And it is only going to get worse as more comes out.

This is the real way things are now. Stephen K. Bannon said it best (I'll try to quote from memory): As long as you are an American and believe in America 1st., the MAGA Movement wants you. Race, ethnicity, religion, region, sex, sexual orientation, birth country, just do not matter.

The issues which infect us infect all Americans and I am not talking about Covid. The Left wants to divide everyone up into special interests while MAGA wants to bring a high tide to allow all ships to rise. It is time for all of us to speak up and counter the Left's lies in any and every way we can individually.

And now, like magic, the pipeline is back on line and they didn't pay a ransom. Just a trial run by the energy companies to see how much money they can steal before states implement martial law and seize control of the supply.

Latest posts

Back