Medical supplies

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gloves is one thing I have boxes of, but getting my hands on syringes may prove t be problematic at least the needle portion. I welcome any recommendations as to where they can be had legally.

I keep several tubes of Neosporin, and lidoncain/prilocain, tagaderm shields, and hydrogen peroxide.
Most vets will sell syringes to you pretty cheap, I thing a lot of feed stores have em too.

Don't forget soap! The easiest infection to get rid of is one you avoided in the first place!

Iosat (Potassium Iodide) is cheap $7 for 14 pills, good to have on hand for the 'you never know' I keep 3pkg in my first aid kit

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    320.1 KB · Views: 7
We use such pads for horse wounds. They work great.

here's a lil something i got recently..

View attachment 2426
When I was a surgical assistant in the army I had access to really good tools, all the best in survival stainless. This was back in the day when the military almost had an unlimited budget so when something got bent or dull instead of repairing it they threw it out. I saw tons of stuff trashed that was still perfectly good. Wish I had the forethought to save some for a rainy day!

Clydst: 3523 said:
I guess if I am running the risk of dieing without some sort of medication I might try it provided I am in a "nothing to lose" scenario. Other than that
it isn't worth the gamble to monlyuote]

I was just surfing around looking at some of the older post, I ran across the post on fish antibiotics! Let's look at these from a medical stand point.
First I would be foolish if I were to say don't skeptical of eBay fish, bird or any antibiotics. Or even internet meds of any kind.

First clue is do they put a picture of pill or tablet?
Second are the drugs USP " United States pharmacopoeia "
Third are the drugs in date and are they 12+ months from expiration.
Fourth do they only sell on eBay, or are they a reputable company.
Fifth are they a relabler, eg: do they get drugs from reputable pharmaceutical manufacturers over runs for sale for "vetinary use only"!
Sixth if your $30,000 fish or bird is sick do you think the vet is going to give substandard meds? No! Vet's drugs are made by the same mfg as the drug stores.
There is one such company that sales on eBay! Aquatic Pharmacy, Avery Island, WA. All drugs are IN DATE, USP, SHOW drug PICTURES, DRUGS COME FROM ONLY US MFG. THEY DISTRIBUTE TO VETS AND STORES! ¡ For vet use only ¡
FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY

The info was free, do your research, then make an informed decisions. Please don't just make an assumptions. You may miss something important.
Good luck, be safe, God bless!

Latest posts

Back