Is this a beneficial idea for the betterment of humanity?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is an interesting concept.

If these militias are any appreciable distance from each other (i.e. more than a days forced foot march), or each milita has to have here and now their own independent power sourse to fuel source to power vehicles. Pop culture e.g. Mad Max, Beyond Thunderdome. What that movie failed to address was where did they get the feed/grain for the hogs and fresh water to generate the bio-gas/methane?
This secrete society would have to have the monies here and now to develop that kind of infrastructure and networks.

Otherwise, it would require many small secrete societies, in many towns . . . like maybe the Masons.
That’s the beauty of Hollywood. You dont have to worry about the details.

I rhought we went over that capitol building thing already. They were let in, and some of them were FBI, and they murdered that lady, too.
That's not a militia.
Hey, I’m as sorry she died as anyone. But she chose to be there doing what she was doing. They are lucky I wasn’t the cop on the other side of those doors from the angry mob. I would have emptied the clip. The cop did what he was hired to do, protect those he was protecting.

You’ve got to be kidding doc. Are you really tying to deny that rioting mob breaking and entering the capital building? There was one hell of a lot more than a broken window by one person.

I think he is differentiating between what you think of as a "militia," and what he thinks a "mob," is.

When I think of a militia, I first think of the NG.
Then, a group of former military types who train together on the weekends. Could be anything from marksmanship, to first aid, to survival, to comms, etc.
Then a bunch of yahoos who want to cos-play.

That’s the beauty of Hollywood. You dont have to worry about the details.

Just makes easier to point out flaws in some thinking.

I have found you see people join a site like this, and the first thing they do is make a bee-line for the weapons section (NOT saying the author of this thread).
Then post something to the effect of "What is the best (insert firearm here) for SHTF?"
And then proceed to rant and rave about his particular choice and any one whom says differently is stupid.

They never seem to take into consideration the economics and logistics of prepping.
Using Hollywood references seems to help.

You’ve got to be kidding doc. Are you really tying to deny that rioting mob breaking and entering the capital building? There was one hell of a lot more than a broken window by one person.

Try using more than a few brain cells. That's not what he is saying.
He is saying those that did the destruction where not the Patriots and Trump supporters, it was leftist and Antifa and there's evidence of some being FBI agents.

No, he is not kidding. . . Antifa members did do that along with a lot more. Patriots were trying to stop them. Trump supporters were not entirely innocent. There was a lot of them who went inside, talked to Capital police, even pissing to have pictures taken with them. Then there was that one guy who hid a bust I think it was in another room. Some sat at Pig noses desk with his feet up. . .

There is no whitewashing what happened that day. Mob mentality took over and a mob is a very dangerous thing. I avoid very crowded places (even before covid) just due to the possibility of an emergency happening and people trampling each other. I don’t think it was a militia responsible but just a bunch of people that were encouraged by trumps speech or “fight, fight like hell or you won’t have a country to fight for anymore”. Quote.

No, he is not kidding. . . Antifa members did do that along with a lot more. Patriots were trying to stop them. Trump supporters were not entirely innocent. There was a lot of them who went inside, talked to Capital police, even pissing to have pictures taken with them. Then there was that one guy who hid a bust I think it was in another room. Some sat at Pig noses desk with his feet up. . .
There were a lot of people that were emotionally caught up in the moment. I don’t ever condone anarchy, looting or damaging property, but I understand the passion behind it.

Try using more than a few brain cells. That's not what he is saying.
He is saying those that did the destruction where not the Patriots and Trump supporters, it was leftist and Antifa and there's evidence of some being FBI agents.
So your saying that Trump supporters weren’t doing any of the damage? It was a government plot by the FBI to make them look bad? Right…

There is no whitewashing what happened that day. Mob mentality took over and a mob is a very dangerous thing. I avoid very crowded places (even before covid) just due to the possibility of an emergency happening and people trampling each other. I don’t think it was a militia responsible but just a bunch of people that were encouraged by trumps speech or “fight, fight like hell or you won’t have a country to fight for anymore”. Quote.

@Brent S Mob mentality was incited. I have read FBI, I have read BLM.

This was the guy that filmed Ashley Babbit shooting, look at his background

Here is a link, I purposely didn’t pick anything from right wing news. I don’t think any news from the UK has a political ax to grind.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13753784/blm-activist-john-sullivan-arrested-by-fbi/

Brent, since you obviously were too lazy to do as I suggested and look up the definition of "agent provocateur"...
Here it is, read it carefully, because this describes what happened to a "t":
An agent provocateur (French for "inciting agent") is a person who commits or who acts to entice another person to commit an illegal or rash act or falsely implicate them in partaking in an illegal act, so as to ruin the reputation or entice legal action against the target or a group they belong to or are perceived to belong to. They may target any group, such as a peaceful protest or demonstration, a union, a political party or a company.

Brent, since you obviously were too lazy to do as I suggested and look up the definition of "agent provocateur"...
Here it is, read it carefully, because this describes what happened to a "t":
An agent provocateur (French for "inciting agent") is a person who commits or who acts to entice another person to commit an illegal or rash act or falsely implicate them in partaking in an illegal act, so as to ruin the reputation or entice legal action against the target or a group they belong to or are perceived to belong to. They may target any group, such as a peaceful protest or demonstration, a union, a political party or a company.
No Doc, I was aware of the definition. My quote from trump pretty clearly shows who incited these ‘peaceful protesters’ to violence.

Antifa and BLM have been violently rioting for over a year now. Who is inciting them?
They are not militia. I would guess it's not Trump. I think the Jan 6 issue was so freakish to the liberal politicians because they have been inciting the Antifa and BLM terrorists, and not once did they believe someone will come after them. Then the barbed wire came.
Back to the militias organizing topic....I don't even know anyone in a militia. Getting people to join or make one and then get them to unite across the country seems like a stretch in some states. Might have better luck with splitting the US up according to belief systems. How on earth can you be in a militia if you live in a coastal state? Not going to work.

“fight, fight like hell or you won’t have a country to fight for anymore”. Quote.
Thats a fantastic quote, and very accurate. We all should stand up and start fighting for our country.
You know as well as everyone else does that President Trump wasn't talking about violence. Not like Biden and the democrat party does.

Thats a fantastic quote, and very accurate. We all should stand up and start fighting for our country.
You know as well as everyone else does that President Trump wasn't talking about violence. Not like Biden and the democrat party does.
I do think we should all not just complain about who’s in office but actually help support our process by supporting the candidate we believe in. Not by storming buildings but working to get the ones we want elected. Personally I haven’t seen a candidate worth fighting for in a long time. We need another option than just far right or far left. I do think trump wanted violence. I believe he hated the democrats so much that he was gleeful when the capital was stormed. He wanted to win so badly that he was willing to go to any length to accomplish that. There is zero doubt in my mind he would have loved to lead a coup and take total control of the country.

I do think we should all not just complain about who’s in office but actually help support our process by supporting the candidate we believe in. Not by storming buildings but working to get the ones we want elected. Personally I haven’t seen a candidate worth fighting for in a long time. We need another option than just far right or far left. I do think trump wanted violence. I believe he hated the democrats so much that he was gleeful when the capital was stormed. He wanted to win so badly that he was willing to go to any length to accomplish that. There is zero doubt in my mind he would have loved to lead a coup and take total control of the country.
Come on Brent. President Trump used to be a Democrat, he supported lots of democrats over the years. I wish that Trump was further to the Right. He spent like a drunken Democrat. Trump did a lot of things that I did not agree with, but now we have a commie dictator in office. Trump would still be in office if it wasn't for all the cheating from the democrats.

Agreed. No introductory post from the OP. Just attempts to start a revolution in cyber space.

It was a slightly different riff on similar ideas I have seen in the past. Mildly entertaining to ponder and war game.

Op has two posts, joined 2 days ago, and want's us to start forming a secret society? Yeah sure, here's my address and a phone number. I got a PM a week ago from a guy in Oz wanting me to URGENTLY call a mobile number as he was setting up some political party. Yeah right! Not in a million years. There is a reason I use a vpn and firefox private browser, why I close the browser and reopen it every time I enter and exit sites like this.

These police departments are setup and given lots of staff, committees meet to discuss ways to improve the security of the nation. They have that much time on their hands and resources at their disposal it's a no-brainer that they will eventually end up at places like this trolling for identities for their target lists.
lmaooo nah I'm real, just proposing the question, it was kind of meant to be rhetorical, but i did genuinely want feedback

Latest posts

Back