Is this a beneficial idea for the betterment of humanity?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dutch oven bread rolls are super easy. Grease up the dutch oven and the inside of the lids well. Make your dough, and put the rounds in the dutch oven. Let them rise. Then cook with heat on top and bottom 15 min, last 5 minutes or so with just a little heat on the top lid. Super yummy with honey and butter. I have an outdoor covered kitchen outside our milkhouse, and love dutch oven cooking. I cook on top of steel tables, each table handles two large ovens

Dutch oven bread rolls are super easy. Grease up the dutch oven and the inside of the lids well. Make your dough, and put the rounds in the dutch oven. Let them rise. Then cook with heat on top and bottom 15 min, last 5 minutes or so with just a little heat on the top lid. Super yummy with honey and butter. I have an outdoor covered kitchen outside our milkhouse, and love dutch oven cooking. I cook on top of steel tables, each table handles two large ovens
Video I watched, the guy was using a LeCruset and it was black during preheating. I didn’t think my wife would like that. This guy did put parchment paper in.
We have a cheap enameled one we have been thinking about getting rid of, perfect use for that purpose. Either that our its going to to be a dog water bowl.

Latest posts

Back