Is this a beneficial idea for the betterment of humanity?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoalitionofMilitias

Reaction score
If calamity befalls the world or the country we all have plans for the aftermath, however, what if we had a secret society in place? An organization similar to the minute men from the fallout franchise, we could set up trading routes and scout out potential settlements and homesteads, along with having trade routes, being part of the Coalition could provide much needed protection and supplies for people who would otherwise have a hard time getting such things. With all of this being said I propose we create a Coalition of Militias. just incase things fall apart around us we will all need each other to survive as humanity.

No ha ha. Annie Berdel is the author. Prepper Chicks series. In the fictional books, people (ladies) from around the country had farms, called Alpha Farms, that were restocking/helping farms for fellow preppers traveling that got into trouble during the collapse. I enjoyed it. But in this fictional setting, these people knew each other, or at least knew someone who knew the Alpha Farm people. People forming a coalition, like this first poster described would really have to put themselves out there, and to people they don't know. Militia groups are not all the same. I don't know how it would work, because the leaders of all the militias are not the same and don't have the same goals. My nephew was part of a milita group, and left it for a smaller prepper group that he helped organize.

I think the first step with respect to militias is for every present militia to get out and do community service. Militias (at least most) have a bad rep with the general population. Now imagine this.... you get your militia t-shirts printed with your militia insignia or name, everyone wears the same shirt, then go around helping random people like mowing grass for the elderly or carrying shopping bags etc. I think step one is to make people realize some militias are good. And honestly, I would only want to associate with ones that had such a good rep because too many of them are full of extremists with a political agenda.

I think the first step with respect to militias is for every present militia to get out and do community service. Militias (at least most) have a bad rep with the general population. Now imagine this.... you get your militia t-shirts printed with your militia insignia or name, everyone wears the same shirt, then go around helping random people like mowing grass for the elderly or carrying shopping bags etc. I think step one is to make people realize some militias are good. And honestly, I would only want to associate with ones that had such a good rep because too many of them are full of extremists with a political agenda.
I love this idea, now imagine if we had more than one militia doing this kind of thing, all under one flag more or less

Chinese Vice President Xiden calls all this White Supremacist Militias. You can bet the FBI will send in agents to infiltrate and your names will go on a terrorist watchlist. So, let's hear more about it.
Op has two posts, joined 2 days ago, and want's us to start forming a secret society? Yeah sure, here's my address and a phone number. I got a PM a week ago from a guy in Oz wanting me to URGENTLY call a mobile number as he was setting up some political party. Yeah right! Not in a million years. There is a reason I use a vpn and firefox private browser, why I close the browser and reopen it every time I enter and exit sites like this.

These police departments are setup and given lots of staff, committees meet to discuss ways to improve the security of the nation. They have that much time on their hands and resources at their disposal it's a no-brainer that they will eventually end up at places like this trolling for identities for their target lists.

When I hear the term militias I think of the mob that broke out windows and doors of the capitol building. An angry mob is a dangerous thing. They tear things down and leave a mess in their wake. Then some wanna be dictator that got them all impassioned gets to rule the world afterwards. Oh wait, I was thinking about how Hitler rose to power. Thank goodness that didn’t happen twice…..
No, no radical groups for me thank you

When I hear the term militias I think of the mob that broke out windows and doors of the capitol building. An angry mob is a dangerous thing. They tear things down and leave a mess in their wake.

You mean like that video showing somebody breaking a window and the so called "mob" is shouting "ANTIFA! We don't do that!" And then someone from the "mob" tackles him to stop him? That dangerous mob??

It is an interesting concept.

If these militias are any appreciable distance from each other (i.e. more than a days forced foot march), or each milita has to have here and now their own independent power sourse to fuel source to power vehicles. Pop culture e.g. Mad Max, Beyond Thunderdome. What that movie failed to address was where did they get the feed/grain for the hogs and fresh water to generate the bio-gas/methane?
This secrete society would have to have the monies here and now to develop that kind of infrastructure and networks.

Otherwise, it would require many small secrete societies, in many towns . . . like maybe the Masons.

You mean like that video showing somebody breaking a window and the so called "mob" is shouting "ANTIFA! We don't do that!" And then someone from the "mob" tackles him to stop him? That dangerous mob??
You’ve got to be kidding doc. Are you really tying to deny that rioting mob breaking and entering the capital building? There was one hell of a lot more than a broken window by one person.

Latest posts

Back