Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

river

Jr Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm river I'm a prepper living in Alabama I am preparing for a economic
Collapse I just wanted to say hi because im new thanks guys

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
Hi River ,welcome to the site ,there are many knowledgeable people on here ,so if you have any questions ,ask away , somebody will be able to help you.

river

Jr Member
Reaction score
good stuff, what are you doing to prep?

Like a brief summary...
i stock food water medical supplies and ammo weapons learn survival skills teach my comunity and try to learn as much as i can lots more

bill harrell

God Like
Reaction score
Welcome river... I ain't that knowlesgable so Mike is talking about someone else. But in more fun...great having you with us and the knowledge will be on shortly.

river

Jr Member
Reaction score
Welcome river... I ain't that knowlesgable so Mike is talking about someone else. But in more fun...great having you with us and the knowledge will be on shortly.
ok thanks hope to meet all of you guys heck maybe i could show u guys somthing

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Hi I'm river I'm a prepper living in Alabama I am preparing for a economic
Collapse I just wanted to say hi because im new thanks guys and I also have a blog and youtoube channel
Youtoube.is.river brown i just got it started so I could use some subs and likes new vid every week thanks
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts