Hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

river

Reaction score
Hi I'm river I'm a prepper living in Alabama I am preparing for a economic
Collapse I just wanted to say hi because im new thanks guys

Hi River ,welcome to the site ,there are many knowledgeable people on here ,so if you have any questions ,ask away , somebody will be able to help you.

Welcome river... I ain't that knowlesgable so Mike is talking about someone else. But in more fun...great having you with us and the knowledge will be on shortly.

Welcome river... I ain't that knowlesgable so Mike is talking about someone else. But in more fun...great having you with us and the knowledge will be on shortly.
ok thanks hope to meet all of you guys heck maybe i could show u guys somthing

Hi I'm river I'm a prepper living in Alabama I am preparing for a economic
Collapse I just wanted to say hi because im new thanks guys and I also have a blog and youtoube channel
Youtoube.is.river brown i just got it started so I could use some subs and likes new vid every week thanks
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back