Building Community

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your husband sounds a little like mine. He's not saying everything is hunky-dory and can see that this world is crusin' for a brusin' if they keep it up but, doesn't really think it is necessary to go full on and change the way you function every day. Just putting a little away for a rainy day is good enough. While I am much more about learning new skills.

To give you an idea, 20 years ago, he decided to make me a large garden for my birthday down in our pasture. He cut the posts out of the western juniper trees, set them in the ground, fenced, tilled and mounded the soil for me. He came up to the house and announced "Everyone should have to do this at least once in their life!" I said "Do what?" he responded, "Make something out of nothing!"

It was a new experience for him. He has been learning the skills slowly with time.

He came up to the house and announced "Everyone should have to do this at least once in their life!" I said "Do what?" he responded, "Make something out of nothing!"

It was a new experience for him. He has been learning the skills slowly with time.
I love that!

My husband has no confidence in his ability to do repairs, etc. I don't know what happened to make him think he's not as smart or capable as he is.

Before about 2016, he would tell me that foods wouldn not make it to market if they weren't safe and that doctors would never prescribe anything they knew was dangerous. Now, he is totally understanding about my trust issues. 😆 The past 8 years or so have really opened his eyes.

welcome from Arkansas,,,,, be careful what you tell people if the SHTF close friends can become adversaries
Thank you. That's easy for me because I have no close friends these days. 😆

Getting cancer was the final nail in the coffin of several friendships. I am a very friendly person, but I prefer being alone, anyway.

HB was talking about Chlorine Dioxide Solution or MMS. There are people who have been told by doctors there is nothing else they can do for them, only to use CDS and cure their cancer themselves. A physician who ended up with cancer in numerous places wrote a book about what he did to cure his cancer after his oncologist said he couldn’t cure him. Search this website for information on it.

Last edited:
HB was talking about Chlorine Dioxide Solution or MMS. There are people who have been told by doctors there is nothing else they can do for them, only to use CDS and cure their cancer themselves. A physician who ended up with cancer in numerous places wrote a book about what he did to cure his cancer after his oncologist said he couldn’t cure him. Search this website for information on it.
Thank you!
I have researched a lot of cancer treatments and have never come across that one.

Long story short, I was told I was incurable. I switched doctors and did a lot of alternative treatments and got into remission. The most helpful for me so far was the DAV protocol, or Doxycycline, Azithromycin, and high dose vitamin C.

I will start researching this one now to tuck away if I have a recurrence or need to change things up. Thank you guys so much!

Thank you!
I have researched a lot of cancer treatments and have never come across that one.

Long story short, I was told I was incurable. I switched doctors and did a lot of alternative treatments and got into remission. The most helpful for me so far was the DAV protocol, or Doxycycline, Azithromycin, and high dose vitamin C.

I will start researching this one now to tuck away if I have a recurrence or need to change things up. Thank you guys so much!

CDS is basically the opposite treatment of what your doing. It's a safe way of oxidation. Instead of antioxidantion.

CDS destroys all bacteria, viruses, and most parasites as well as aids in removal of heavy metals by oxidation.

Thank you!

Check out Clif High too. He cured himself from cancer. Had it for years and was in bad shape. The guy is actually brilliant…but on the odd side.

https://www.gcmafplus.com/about/articles/clif-high-video-gcmaf-cancer-journey
If I were you, I would go on CDS now. You want to rid your body of the cause of cancer…not wait for it to return.

CDS is basically the opposite treatment of what your doing. It's a safe way of oxidation. Instead of antioxidantion.

CDS destroys all bacteria, viruses, and most parasites as well as aids in removal of heavy metals by oxidation.
Well, it's true that oral vitamin C in small doses is an antioxidant, but in high doses intravenously, it acts as a pro-oxidant, producing more ROS. I get an infusion of high dose vitamin C once a week or so and I don't take oral antioxidants during that time.

When paired with doxycycline and Azithromycin, it is especially helpful for cancer stem cells because they both have anti cancer effects (Azithromycin is an anti proliferative and angiogenesis inhibitor, doxy induced apoptosis, or programmed cell death). So this sounds like it would actually fit in great with what I am doing! I'm excited that you guys told me about it.

One of the mutations with the cancer I had was that it repairs itself just enough to keep growing, rather than dying off like a normal cell. So I'm trying to discourage repair of faulty cells. Might come back to bite me with a secondary cancer in the future, but I am just trying to hobble along until my kids are adults or Jesus returns. 😁

But anyway, to sum up my long-winded response: pro-oxidation is what I want right now. 😂

If I were you, I would go on CDS now. You want to rid your body of the cause of cancer…not wait for it to return.

Do you know if you develop a resistance to it?

I've been throwing everything I can at it but only recently was warned to leave something in my back pocket because if it did return, I'd need something it wasn't resistant to.

I'm hesitant to share too much identifying information online, but my ONLY mutation was a p53 mutation. Nothing germline, only somatic. I found out later that the spike protein in the shot and the virus causes p53 and BRCA degradation per a study done in (I think) Sweden. I didn't get the shot, but I did have the alpha variant of the virus. I was very, very sick with it. Later, the cancer was discovered. The surgeon said it had been growing, based on the grade, for the same amount of time since I had the virus. Too much of a coincidence to me.

I truly believe this is a bioweapon released on the world to depopulate it and I feel fairly comfortable that y'all won't call me crazy for that.

But anyway, long story short, a p53 mutation is pretty gnarly. It usually means your cancer will just keep coming back. Personally, I think only God has the ultimate say in my ending and I think doctors are- at best- fumbling in the dark. But my primary concern isn't necessarily to be rid of the cancer forever (though I would LOVE that), it's to raise my kids. So it's a constant balancing act between trying everything I can whole also just trying to string my health along, if that makes sense.

I never know if I need to hang onto a few potential treatments or to just try everything.

I am far from the expert on here about CDS. I’ve used it to kick Covid and several other bugs. I gave it to my son to cure him from taking 1 Covid poison shot. He was in bad, bad shape. Could hardly keep his eyes open or walk across the room. It took a few months to get him better.

Hopefully PP and Gary and HB will give you advice.

I am far from the expert on here about CDS. I’ve used it to kick Covid and several other bugs. I gave it to my son to cure him from taking 1 Covid poison shot. He was in bad, bad shape. Could hardly keep his eyes open or walk across the room. It took a few months to get him better.

Hopefully PP and Gary and HB will give you advice.
Thanks!
May I ask where you got it? I'm trying to find a source online now but I'm not sure where is a good place.

Thanks!
May I ask where you got it? I'm trying to find a source online now but I'm not sure where is a good place.

Read our threads on CDS and research it. Nothing is or can be resistant to CDS. It's called the Universal Antidote.

Check out Clif High too. He cured himself from cancer. Had it for years and was in bad shape. The guy is actually brilliant…but on the odd side.

Sorry to keep coming back, but looking into this more, I'm really excited about it. For one, the studies that were retracted were for really stupid reasons- they claimed that one was flawed because the participants had already had conventional treatment, then they claim that it's not a good study because they had no imaging done to confirm staging. Clearly, the participants had pathology done at some point or they wouldn't have had conventional treatment.

That is reminiscent of the Nicholas Gonzalez with pancreatic enzymes or Dr. Sugiura with laetrile. The FDA sucks so much.

Anyway, thank you for this!

Sorry to keep coming back, but looking into this more, I'm really excited about it. For one, the studies that were retracted were for really stupid reasons- they claimed that one was flawed because the participants had already had conventional treatment, then they claim that it's not a good study because they had no imaging done to confirm staging. Clearly, the participants had pathology done at some point or they wouldn't have had conventional treatment.

That is reminiscent of the Nicholas Gonzalez with pancreatic enzymes or Dr. Sugiura with laetrile. The FDA sucks so much.

Anyway, thank you for this!

Survivor, you are meant to live dear! Raise your children and enjoy your grand babies. Be excited and be strong enough to turn your back on the worthless national cancer treatment hoax.

Many Blessings to you and yours! 🙏🙏🙏

Latest posts

Back