H Ida aimed at NOLA now cat 4

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm hearing that it's going to be a month before power is fully restored in NO. My nephew, who evacuated to his mother's house in Jackson, is a doctor and his wife is a nurse. They are needed in the hospital in NO but have no place to live. They could live in the hospital but they have a 8 month old son.

I saw a line of cars today , there were 4 gas pumps open , police directing traffic , I estimate 40 - 50 cars ,,,,,,,,, I was just passing by....... At the homestead , I was tired of hearing the surge of the generator so I shut down the 5 ton , and powered up the 3 small window units I store in the shed . Tonight , bedrooms are 74 degrees approx. / living room 78 degrees ........ I was well prepped for Katrina and still got my butt kicked ...... older and better prepped this time. You have to put in the time and effort.

I saw a line of cars today , there were 4 gas pumps open , police directing traffic , I estimate 40 - 50 cars ,,,,,,,,, I was just passing by....... At the homestead , I was tired of hearing the surge of the generator so I shut down the 5 ton , and powered up the 3 small window units I store in the shed . Tonight , bedrooms are 74 degrees approx. / living room 78 degrees ........ I was well prepped for Katrina and still got my butt kicked ...... older and better prepped this time. You have to put in the time and effort.
Been there. It just makes you better.

Latest posts

Back