H Ida aimed at NOLA now cat 4

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drove through Baton Rouge a couple days ago coming back from visiting my family in MS, but I didn't go any farther south than I-10. I made sure I had enough gas to get out of the affected area but I did get off the highway for a snack and it was crazy as far west as Lafayette, I'm guessing because of people who evacuated the area. I hope all y'all in South Louisiana are doing okay!

I drove through Baton Rouge a couple days ago coming back from visiting my family in MS, but I didn't go any farther south than I-10. I made sure I had enough gas to get out of the affected area but I did get off the highway for a snack and it was crazy as far west as Lafayette, I'm guessing because of people who evacuated the area. I hope all y'all in South Louisiana are doing okay!

You should have stopped and visited. I'm less than 15 minutes from I-12.

Yes, in the least populated area.
Hang in their PP.

I have been known to drive around and talk to the crews. And explain how my main ground wire was pulled away from the ice storm and it wasn’t safe.

They can be very accommodating, if you are friendly.

I drive through that way quite often! Hope things are getting better in your area.

Well, let me know next time, we can meet for a quick in person greeting at the gas station or wherever.

We doing fine. Other than using some of my propane and gasoline stores, we managed to increase our food and supplies considerably. Already replaced all my gasoline and have a truck coming in a few days to fill my propane tank.

Latest posts

Back