H Ida aimed at NOLA now cat 4

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad to see you got the Gen powering the internet. Probably better new source in an emergency than TV.
I reworked the 6 circuits in my house to handle it.
May have to move the coffee maker to the living room. But I did keep the bedroom fan on too.

Stay safe y'all. My family is in southern MS but we remember Katrina and they are ready. I am driving over there on Wednesday so we'll see how it goes. This is the third time in the last two years that a major hurricane has come just days before a scheduled trip across Louisiana.

just over at some of the Reddit group sites >>> all lite up over the "poor" getting left behind because they had no $$$$$ to evac >>>>

same exact BS excuse they used for Katrina - refused to take any of the free GOV transportation provided and whistled up Coast Guard helicopters like they were 性交ing personal uber rides ....

We are fine, I have full power I can run for many months. I'm not without anything. The greater New Orleans area will be out of public utilities for a week or 2.
A year ago, I was Evaced with no power. Only had 8 hrs of fuel to run the the Gen So when I left, I shut it down. Lost a lot of food in the freezers
Now if I have to Evac that Gen is hooked up the propane. 6 months worth of fuel, at least. Even have 2 week plan for the horse water for an Evac..
You can never be too prepared.
I have been through my training Exercise.

Latest posts

Back