Helpful Info. Fear & Alarm over Corona starting to spread.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the strong possibility of infected people having no symptoms at all that’s likely. I expect most of us will catch it eventually, here’s to hoping we’re in that 80% group of mild to no symptoms..

I need that summer lay off from work right now,,I am the only one working there that does not have every day contact with kids,,,,,,,one of those a-holes just might get it from their kids and pass it around like candy to the rest of us,,,,,,,,,,,if that crap hits within 30 miles of here I just might retire to just cutting grass

Again, keep it in context. This thing is a bad flu or cold. I certainly don’t want it though. I saw one article that said 80% of cases are mild, 15% are bad enough to need to see a dr. and 5% are really serious involving more advanced treatment. Just keep hoping for that 80%.

Again, keep it in context. This thing is a bad flu or cold. I certainly don’t want it though. I saw one article that said 80% of cases are mild, 15% are bad enough to need to see a dr. and 5% are really serious involving more advanced treatment. Just keep hoping for that 80%.

I am not 18 years old anymore,,,,,,old farts don't bounce back like a youngster

Here is another thing to thing about. The wife and I sell at a local "Farmers Market. It is small, maybe several hundred visitors. Here is a picture of the vendor booth layout for the Eugene Oregon "Farmers market". Now imagine several thousand visitors coming through. A infected person visiting could start a chain reaction that would be extremely difficult to control. All across the country there are "Farmers Markets" county fairs, Festivals of all kinds. What are the local governments going to do? Going o be interesting --- Economy vs. health risk?

Saturday Market 1.JPG

UP,

The decision has been made, worldwide. Economy rules, health care drools. Just wait, you'll be seeing videos of people at meetings coughing and sweating & asking Pelosi/whoever questions. Too bad, far too many politicians are having tons of rallies shaking thousands of hands. Oh, wait, that's great news! Maybe all the democrats, lead by Pelosi the good catholic herself, should go have a meeting with the Pope right now?

Wife and Daughter got back, they checked a couple isle of shelves (my request) Walmart were totally out of Lysol (aerosol, wipes, liquid) alcohol, hydrogen peroxide and bleach etc..

Costco had a ton of people in the store and they didn't even try going in. People are hitting all the stores because of the damn media here and a whole lot of fear, g'damn ignorant people.

Wife and Daughter got back, they checked a couple isle of shelves (my request) Walmart were totally out of Lysol (aerosol, wipes, liquid) alcohol, hydrogen peroxide and bleach etc..

Costco had a ton of people in the store and they didn't even try going in. People are hitting all the stores because of the damn media here and a whole lot of fear, g'damn ignorant people.
Hopefully you prepping has at least some of these supplies allready even if you couldn’t top them off. How far from you is the nearest known case so far?

Hopefully you prepping has at least some of these supplies allready even if you couldn’t top them off. How far from you is the nearest known case so far?

I have supplies, I was having the wife and kids to report what's going on in the stores regarding the virus and just reporting the findings here is all I'm doing.

Got nothing better to do lol

Every month, I refill my prescriptions a few days before I run out and take the left over from the last month and put them in the freezer.

I've been doing this for years.
This is a great idea, but keep in mind that freezing can destroy many drugs. I assume that you probably looked at this, so please take my question as an expression of concern, and not as a way of insulting your intelligence.

if that crap hits within 30 miles of here I just might retire to just cutting grass
Like I said, corona is 11 miles away. Me and mine are all underway with masks, I don't know if they are wearing them but I did and do if downtown. Couldn't give a monkeys ### what others think or do. Gotta cover your own ###.
BTW. Just saw another picture of the thousands of refugees trying to get out of Turkey, through Greece, Bulgaria or Serbia, into Hungary where MY BOL IS!!!!!
Might have to bug in and prepare for them to go past my place or hope that the Hunnen are tough enough to keep them out...Live free, GP

if those hoards of shitty invaders get to your BOL,it will be emptied in no time..
You're right John, but I think they will walk the shortest route towards Budapest over Keckemet from Szeged. I am almost 70 km away from their possible route. My brother in law lives only 200 meters away also...Hope for the best...Gary

Latest posts

Back