Electric Cars

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In 10 or 15 years, most if not all new cars will drive themselves. I know one I'm looking at has its own radar and lane departure stuff, but I really like the blind spot monitor. A good friend with a body shop figures it'll kill his business, but at his age it isn't a problem.

In Huntsville close by, there is a huge installation of city owned solar panels. Pretty neat - the panels track the sun. Anyway, there are free car chargers all over the place, some slow, some fast. The city (government) gets about 75% of its power from the panels. I'd like to know the payback period.

If I were a city dweller, I may go for electric for a daily driver, my neighbors kid bought a Tesla. We went for a ride in it. Pretty weird. He stopped on a city street with nobody around, floored it and my neck hurt for 3 days.

The SOB better be great for $128k.....
The new mass produced Tessa's are around 35k. It's better than the hand made ones, but not where I would want one yet. When they can do 500 miles in cold weather is when they will start being practical.

I'll leave those reindeers to the Sami-people ;)
they handle those far better than I do :)

And we'd be smacking them into each other as well.

Rental cars blow my mind. I've seen them at my buddy's body shop sliced, shredded, shot up and on and on. Also saw one where one of the voices in a guys head told him he needed to kill his girlfriend, who was sitting in the passenger seat. Amazing how much blood was still dropping out of the car. He rode her around in it a few days before dumping the body.

Yep. They said he stabbed her in the chest 30+ times while driving down the road.... he needs to lose some of the voices for sure....

Latest posts

Back