Double-Blind Ivermectin Study Reveals COVID Patients Recover More Quickly, Are Less Infectious

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep in other countries. But not much here and as it is not an approved treatment for COVID 19, rather an anti-parastic to treat animals (being looked at as EXPERIMENTAL and RE-PURPOSED- to treat COVID- my question remains doc -

When the treatment does not work and causes harm - who is on the hook for it? (In the USA)

There are other medications that are broad purpose, or used in ways not initially meant for.

As well as conditions treated symptomatically, where the risk of non treatment is higher than taking a shot with benign treatment.

So what's the difference? Plenty of evidence and use around the world that it is effective. Early dosing as well as supplementation, and perhaps a steroid seem to be the key in treatment.

There are other medications that are broad purpose, or used in ways not initially meant for.

As well as conditions treated symptomatically, where the risk of non treatment is higher than taking a shot with benign treatment.

So what's the difference? Plenty of evidence and use around the world that it is effective. Early dosing as well as supplementation, and perhaps a steroid seem to be the key in treatment.

yep, I’m aware of repurposing. It’s something done all the time.
That being said, we still have more than 99% (I pulled this number out of the sky) of the population which will survive the virus without intervention. Claiming that outpatient interventions work in the setting of 99% survival favors the function of the innate and humoral immune system regardless of "treatment” or vitamins that we in the affluent world have access to.

yep, I’m aware of repurposing. It’s something done all the time.
That being said, we still have more than 99% (I pulled this number out of the sky) of the population which will survive the virus without intervention. Claiming that outpatient interventions work in the setting of 99% survival favors the function of the innate and humoral immune system regardless of "treatment” or vitamins that we in the affluent world have access to.

Far higher by my estimate. The actual numbers pulled from a news article referenced 65 000 health care workers who contracted it, and 24 died. That's 99.963% by my math. Of course that's just adults of working age, but have seen some doctors of fairly advanced years.

Our neighbors had it now, and recovered quickly, and my immediate family as well, and it sure wasn't the killer we're led to believe. Barely a cough. Had flus much worse. The aches sucked though for a few days.

Far higher by my estimate. The actual numbers pulled from a news article referenced 65 000 health care workers who contracted it, and 24 died. That's 99.963% by my math. Of course that's just adults of working age, but have seen some doctors of fairly advanced years.

Our neighbors had it now, and recovered quickly, and my immediate family as well, and it sure wasn't the killer we're led to believe. Barely a cough. Had flus much worse. The aches sucked though for a few days.
The numbers you’re using is just one population- typically healthier with strong immunity. I don’t think we will know what the “true” survival rate is for awhile until this all burns out.
I’m averaging all ages, all demographics, but you proved my point anyway.
just found out 2 friends of mine are hospitalized - one critical the other just went in. Hoping she doesn’t get worse

The numbers you’re using is just one population- typically healthier with strong immunity. I don’t think we will know what the “true” survival rate is for awhile until this all burns out.
I’m averaging all ages, all demographics, but you proved my point anyway.
just found out 2 friends of mine are hospitalized - one critical the other just went in. Hoping she doesn’t get worse

Not sure I'd say healthier? Could be. The bar is pretty low. Could also say that that demographic suffers higher stress (immunity killer), poor sleeping habits (also immunity suppressing), a lower than average age of death, and possibly a longer working career.

Anyone in those occupations also is exposed to the virus more often, and thus has a higher viral load.

Children also have about 1/10 of the mortality rate of adults, so the true numbers are likely on average lower? Maybe.

I'd hope it's well proven to have a high survival rate. But 99% is still very low, and contributes to the fear. When we started this, we were hearing 4-7% which was ridiculous.

Sorry to hear about your friends. Hope they recover quickly.

Dr Jenner. I do wonder, having established and agreed that the survivability rate is high why there is a continual push for an experimental gene therapy, that's called safe? Yet a medication that's used around the world, and has proven itself safe for decades, is painted as unproven and dangerous?!

Dr Jenner. I do wonder, having established and agreed that the survivability rate is high why there is a continual push for an experimental gene therapy, that's called safe? Yet a medication that's used around the world, and has proven itself safe for decades, is painted as unproven and dangerous?!
Survivability is high but the hospitals are inundated. What is 1% of the US population? This is something I’ve said over and over- the point is to keep people out of the hospitals. It’s now interfering with care that people have pushed off and people are dying as collateral damage as there is no room at the inn. What happens to our society when hospitals fail and collapse?
Also mRNA has been around longer and been in development longer than this year.
It is not experimental gene therapy as it does not alter your DNA. It gives your body the information necessary to fight off the disease and is actually quite awesome the way it works. Science and tech have been advancing the last 100 years and this is just further proof of that.

Last edited:
Not sure I'd say healthier? Could be. The bar is pretty low. Could also say that that demographic suffers higher stress (immunity killer), poor sleeping habits (also immunity suppressing), a lower than average age of death, and possibly a longer working career.

Anyone in those occupations also is exposed to the virus more often, and thus has a higher viral load.

Children also have about 1/10 of the mortality rate of adults, so the true numbers are likely on average lower? Maybe.

I'd hope it's well proven to have a high survival rate. But 99% is still very low, and contributes to the fear. When we started this, we were hearing 4-7% which was ridiculous.

Sorry to hear about your friends. Hope they recover quickly.
Yes the 4-7% was early on. We were losing more patients than we are now back then as we didn’t know about blood clotting.
Information was being shared between docs from countries as fast as we could.

also the stress… right now I would tend to agree with you. But someone else on this board told me I have a great immune system for working with these patients… we can’t have it both ways, either it is or isn’t.

thank you. I hope they are ok too. My friend that just got admitted is high risk and she really needs to be at a bigger center but there are no beds available.

Why do they have to come onto places like this and declare they are a DR? is all part of the arrogance, they think they are above everyone and their word must be taken as gospel.
Maybe it could be the same reason people of all professions announce their credentials when discussing topics?
IT pros proclaim their knowledge and experience when answers questions concerning information technology.
Electricians announce their years in the trade when a electrical topic comes along. Make no mistake, electricians can be some arrogant a-wipes.
Amateur radio operators proudly proclaim their "licensed status" when topics of radio come along
People use their credentials and experience to add weight to their proclamations.
I look at multiple and diverse sources of information when making a decision about vaccines and viruses. I believe more what I see with my eyes in person than on the internet. I'll pay attention when a professional speaks up on a topic I'm interested in. Similarly, I'm not likely going rely solely on some retired hermit's opinion on masks and vaccines when they have a much lower probability of exposure. If somebody has skin in the game, I got no problem hearing them out. Just saying.

Yes Mr jenner gets tarred with the same brush I am afraid. Why do they have to come onto places like this and declare they are a DR? is all part of the arrogance, they think they are above everyone and their word must be taken as gospel. I read about a doctor recently that kicked up a stink at an airport because the staff referred to her as Ms ... Not as DR.
And your experience is not the exception, or just common, it's the basic model in all dealings with the medical industry. Outrageous yet no one calls them on it and the insurance companies don't care because they just put their fees up to cover such corrupt activity. Down here surgeons pay something like $150,000 pa in liability cover, why so much? Because they butcher people, leave instruments inside people, that sort of thing. A Chiropractor on the other hand pays about $2000, because Chiropractors never injure anyone, contrary to the LIES the medical doctors tell about their treatments.

We have been silent too long about the evil that is the industrial medical industry and the doctors that are the spearhead of it.
It’s Mrs- not Mr
And my friends call me by my first name. I don’t insist anyone call me anything. You can certainly ignore me if you like, I really don’t care.

Maybe it could be the same reason people of all professions announce their credentials when discussing topics?
I got no problem hearing them out. Just saying.
Yes I understand that principle, but I was referring to the dudes username, how many people include their trade in that? I have never been to a social gathering and been introduced to "Electrician Williams" or "CEO Thomas" But "Dr Baxter"? all too common to hear that form of address in social circles.
"Dr Baxter isn't it?" "Please, call me Brian"

Like I say I'm not down on all doctors, not all used car salesmen either, there are a few good ones in both professions.

Survivability is high but the hospitals are inundated. What is 1% of the US population? This is something I’ve said over and over- the point is to keep people out of the hospitals. It’s now interfering with care that people have pushed off and people are dying as collateral damage as there is no room at the inn. What happens to our society when hospitals fail and collapse?
Also mRNA has been around longer and been in development longer than this year.
It is not experimental gene therapy as it does not alter your DNA. It gives your body the information necessary to fight off the disease and is actually quite awesome the way it works. Science and tech have been advancing the last 100 years and this is just further proof of that.

That was one of the terrible things the fear driven response accomplished. Kept people inside, inactive, out of the sun, isolated, and too scared to follow up on critical appointments!

MRNA may not be experimental for cancer treatment, but it is for treating a flu! And it is for production of a spike protein!

I didn't say it alters DNA, though have seen some evidence that there could be something there. There are some who say it can't, while some molecular biologists believe it's a possibility.

The risk to benefit is way too lopsided for me to consider this a safe alternative. Could be in the coming years, or decades we'll see many more issues with sterility, or auto immune conditions.

I was at pharmacy and see on the marquee---- ivermectin compound. So I start talking about this to the weekend pharmacist. I asked her how the dosage compared to the horse type.

She said she didn't think any ivermectin worked on viruses and people had been overdosing on the horse type. This immediately tipped me that she's a goob. She said they individually mix the dosage per Doctor, but it was too much money. Over $100. I just smiled and didn't argue. Best not to piss off your pharmacist.
I'm going to ask my friend if this compound is better than the horse paste and if I should get some.

I was at pharmacy and see on the marquee---- ivermectin compound. So I start talking about this to the weekend pharmacist. I asked her how the dosage compared to the horse type.

She said she didn't think any ivermectin worked on viruses and people had been overdosing on the horse type. This immediately tipped me that she's a goob. She said they individually mix the dosage per Doctor, but it was too much money. Over $100. I just smiled and didn't argue. Best not to piss off your pharmacist.
I'm going to ask my friend if this compound is better than the horse paste and if I should get some.

People like to really overcomplicate things!

Can get it so cheap, if it has a horse on the box. Dose it according to body weight. No difference between pounds of horse or person dosing for covid.

According to my reading anyway.

People like to really overcomplicate things!

Can get it so cheap, if it has a horse on the box. Dose it according to body weight. No difference between pounds of horse or person dosing for covid.

According to my reading anyway.

Correct, its the same molecule.

https://persecutionlive.org/who-sci...withholding-effective-treatment-from-patientsIn India, an India Bar Association’s (IBA) lawsuit against World Health Organization (WHO) Chief Scientist of India Soumya Swaminathan continues to move forward, charging her with murder and other crimes that could result in life imprisonment or even the death penalty.

If you missed it, Swaminathan was served with a lawsuit back in May for her contributions to dissuading the use of ivermectin in the treatment of the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

Swaminathan is accused of lying about ivermectin in an effort to keep it out of the hands of sick people. The IBA says Swaminathan’s words and behavior concerning ivermectin were “extremely unreasonable,” describing them as “having another purpose” besides trying to help people.

The IBA is calling for the invocation of articles 302, 304 (paragraph 2), and 88 of the Indian Penal Code against Swaminathan. Should she be convicted, Swaminathan could be put to death for her alleged crimes.

On May 25, the IBA issued a statement accusing Swaminathan of “initiating a false propaganda campaign against ivermectin” and “inducing the public to refuse to use ivermectin” to treat the Chinese Virus.

About two weeks prior to the suit, India’s Health Ministry approved an ivermectin-based Fauci Flu treatment regimen that recommended all residents 18 years of age and older take five ivermectin tablets daily. The stated purpose for this was to keep people from developing potentially fatal high fevers.

After the Health Ministry introduced the new policy, Swaminathan freaked out and issued a statement on behalf of the WHO claiming that the United Nations “public health” arm does not recommend the use of ivermectin in the treatment of Chinese Germs.

WHO’s “essential medications” list includes ivermectin
As it turns out, Swaminathan’s claim is false. The WHO actually does recommend the use of ivermectin in its “essential medications” list. The inventors of ivermectin were also awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2015 for developing the drug.

“Your misleading tweet against the use of ivermectin on May 10 this year led to the exclusion of ivermectin from the coronavirus treatment regimen in Tamil Nadu on May 11, despite the fact that this drug was previously a treatment on the drug list,” the IBA wrote in its legal statement against Swaminathan.

“The world has gradually realized that you use the ‘scientific method’ to describe fabricated facts. This method is absurd, arbitrary, and ridiculous. The WHO claims to be ‘omniscient,’ but this is like a vain emperor wearing his new clothes, and the whole world only now knows that the emperor is wearing no clothes at all.”

In a separate statement IBA legal team head Dipala Ojha promised that the legal statement against Swaminathan is “only the first step.” More is coming that aims to put her away for life, he threatened.

“The action of deleting the tweet just proved her maliciousness,” the IBA wrote on its website about Swaminathan’s attempted coverup of her actions. “Deleting this tweet will not save her and her colleagues. We will support citizens to initiate litigation for her criminal actions.”

In its own statement, the WHO responded that its members “regret” this alleged unprovoked attack on Swaminathan, who is regarded as a senior WHO official. Swaminathan has been with the WHO since March 2019.

It is exceptionally rare that high-level government officials ever get punished for something, so Swaminathan must have done something pretty threatening to now be targeted like this.

“The untrustworthy, unelected officials who advise against ivermectin are in ‘regulatory capture,’” wrote one commenter at Natural News. “This happens when the regulator (FDA / NIH / NHS etc.) is compromised by the corporations they are meant to regulate.”

Latest posts

Back