Double-Blind Ivermectin Study Reveals COVID Patients Recover More Quickly, Are Less Infectious

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess what my concern would be is viral load - with Delta it is so much more and why we are seeing these raging infections, especially in younger patients. How would it fare against that? I would imagine as a prophylactic med it would be helpful in mitigating some of the damage, but with the increased viral load, could it stand a chance?...

I can't answer that.

However, on another note, looking at the graphs, it looks like new cases in the US has already peaked and daily deaths is about to peak, so maybe we are going to get some relief...until the cold weather spike.

I can't answer that.

However, on another note, looking at the graphs, it looks like new cases in the US has already peaked and daily deaths is about to peak, so maybe we are going to get some relief...until the cold weather spike.
Was just curious on that one.
I hope so.
Icu admits lag behind case count by about a week or so. I’m thinking the next week will be our worst ever.
I’m just so tired of it. It’s so mentally and emotionally exhausting.

In Australia, Ivermectin is approved for use by "the powers that shouldn't be" on animals, and forbidden (in only rare circumstances, and certainly not for Covid) for use on humans.

I wonder whether I will be able to receive it if I identify as a horse.

Last edited:
I bought a small bottle at a local feed store. They acted like they really didn't want to sell it to me since I didn't look like I owned cows or had worms. They were sold out the day before but said a truck was coming the next day. I got the last bottle and they charged me double what a friend that owns cows payed for it last Summer. The cattle owners are probably getting put out with the regional shortage of Ivermectin.

I went down to my local orscheln's yesterday and they had topical and injectable Ivermectin all locked up with signs stating "not for human use etc etc..' I'm not much of a liar so I bought some breakfree and left. Had they had the paste out in the open, I would have bought some.

I'm still on the fence with Ivermectin.. I mean, am I really that worried about a virus that only kills .5% of people who actually catch it? On the other hand, having Ivermectin in my medicine cabinet would be comforting just in case. Ive been on Quercetin for months but see vitacost is out of stock along with NAC.

Most any pharmacy. You need a doctors prescription and a non leftist pharmacy,

That's the problem.. The vast majority , left or right, including my doctor wont prescribe it. She said "we follow cdc guidelines, do you want the clot-shot?"

What, so I will need a booster shot every 6 months for the rest of my life? No thanks!

I'm guessing after December and after the CDC retracts the faulty PCR test, the hysteria will settle down.
https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/...-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

Use discernment my fellow Preppers. Research things important to you and your loved ones. Look deeply at both sides of any subject.

“Ivermectin Wins in India

News of India's defeat of the Delta variant should be common knowledge. It is just about as obvious as the nose on one's face. It is so clear when one looks at the graphs that no one can deny it.

Yet, for some reason, we are not allowed to talk about it. Thus, for example, Wikipedia cannot mention the peer-reviewed meta-analyses by Dr. Tess Lawrie or Dr. Pierre Kory published in the American Journal of Therapeutics.

Wikipedia and a pint of gin

Wikipedia is not allowed to publish the recent meta-analysis on Ivermectin authored by Dr. Andrew Hill. Furthermore, it is not allowed to say anything concerning www.ivmmeta.com showing the 61 studies comprising 23,000 patients which reveal up to a 96% reduction in death [prophylaxis] with Ivermectin.

Talk:Ivermectin - Wikipedia

One can see the bias in Wikipedia by going on the "talk" pages for each subject and reading about the fierce attempts of editors to add these facts and the stone wall refusals by the "senior" editors who have an agenda. And that agenda is not loyalty to your health.

The easy way to read the “talk” page on any Wikipedia subject is to click the top left “talk” button. Anyone can then review the editors’ discussions.

There is a blackout on any conversation about how Ivermectin beat COVID-19 in India. When I discussed the dire straits that India found itself in early this year with 414,000 cases per day, and over 4,000 deaths per day, and how that evaporated within five weeks of the addition of Ivermectin, I am often asked, "But why is there no mention of that in the news?"

Yes, exactly. Ask yourself why India’s success against the Delta variant with Ivermectin is such a closely guarded secret by the NIH and CDC. Second, ask yourself why no major media outlets reported this fact, but instead, tried to confuse you with false information by saying the deaths in India are 10 times greater than official reports...

The graphs and data from the Johns Hopkins University CSSE database do not lie. On the contrary, they provide a compelling trail of truth that no one can dispute, not even the NIH, CDC, FDA, and WHO...”

To read the entire article and view the graphs:
https://www.thedesertreview.com/opi...cle_e3db8f46-f942-11eb-9eea-77d5e2519364.html

Use discernment my fellow Preppers. Research things important to you and your loved ones. Look deeply at both sides of any subject.

“Ivermectin Wins in India

News of India's defeat of the Delta variant should be common knowledge. It is just about as obvious as the nose on one's face. It is so clear when one looks at the graphs that no one can deny it.

Yet, for some reason, we are not allowed to talk about it. Thus, for example, Wikipedia cannot mention the peer-reviewed meta-analyses by Dr. Tess Lawrie or Dr. Pierre Kory published in the American Journal of Therapeutics.

Wikipedia and a pint of gin

Wikipedia is not allowed to publish the recent meta-analysis on Ivermectin authored by Dr. Andrew Hill. Furthermore, it is not allowed to say anything concerning www.ivmmeta.com showing the 61 studies comprising 23,000 patients which reveal up to a 96% reduction in death [prophylaxis] with Ivermectin.

Talk:Ivermectin - Wikipedia

One can see the bias in Wikipedia by going on the "talk" pages for each subject and reading about the fierce attempts of editors to add these facts and the stone wall refusals by the "senior" editors who have an agenda. And that agenda is not loyalty to your health.

The easy way to read the “talk” page on any Wikipedia subject is to click the top left “talk” button. Anyone can then review the editors’ discussions.

There is a blackout on any conversation about how Ivermectin beat COVID-19 in India. When I discussed the dire straits that India found itself in early this year with 414,000 cases per day, and over 4,000 deaths per day, and how that evaporated within five weeks of the addition of Ivermectin, I am often asked, "But why is there no mention of that in the news?"

Yes, exactly. Ask yourself why India’s success against the Delta variant with Ivermectin is such a closely guarded secret by the NIH and CDC. Second, ask yourself why no major media outlets reported this fact, but instead, tried to confuse you with false information by saying the deaths in India are 10 times greater than official reports...

The graphs and data from the Johns Hopkins University CSSE database do not lie. On the contrary, they provide a compelling trail of truth that no one can dispute, not even the NIH, CDC, FDA, and WHO...”

To read the entire article and view the graphs:
https://www.thedesertreview.com/opi...cle_e3db8f46-f942-11eb-9eea-77d5e2519364.html
Yes, it is very dangerous to state the facts when they do not comply with the narrative which has been used to brainwash a large percentage of the populace, including forum "moderators".

I was permanently banned from two reddit subs for daring to state Covid "vaccine" and treatment facts, and urging people to look at statistics rather than blindly believe narratives.

Yes, it is very dangerous to state the facts when they do not comply with the narrative which has been used to brainwash a large percentage of the populace, including forum "moderators".

I was permanently banned from two reddit subs for daring to state Covid "vaccine" and treatment facts, and urging people to look at statistics rather than blindly believe narratives.

Yeah, I saw where they banned those reddit subs. Frankly, it surprised me. But upon reflection I have realized just how much truth Americans are allowed to “know”.

Edited to add: Americans need to consider WHY is it so critical to “them” to go to such extremes to block Truth?

Last edited:
I bought a small bottle at a local feed store. They acted like they really didn't want to sell it to me since I didn't look like I owned cows or had worms. They were sold out the day before but said a truck was coming the next day. I got the last bottle and they charged me double what a friend that owns cows payed for it last Summer. The cattle owners are probably getting put out with the regional shortage of Ivermectin.
I will admit that finding Ivermectin in either injectable or paste is hard right now. Thank goodness we can still find the pour on though to treat our cattle for worms since we basically have the perfect enviroment for them to thrive. One of my hunny's friend is using the pour on. . . for himself. I asked hunny how much was he using and how often. Hunny didn't know and didn't ask.

If doctors would prescribe it using the human dosages, there would not be people over dosing.

Instead they use ineffective treatments like redesivere and put people on ventilators to kill them in an approved legal manner.
That story have now been debunked. . . referring to rural OK. I know you were not referencing it. Just the BIG LIE that came to mind.

1630872976377.png

LOL! She didn’t mean it Arctic. How hilarious to quote a story on ivermectin harming people when a record number died of overdoses last year! 81,000+! Being that the dishonest media doesn’t report the trials or lives saved by ivermectin, why would anyone believe their piece attempting to SCARE people from taking it to fight covid?

I will not take Ivermectin, I have use it to worm some dogs in the past and had 3 blind dogs that could barely walk for a day and a half,I talked to a vet and was told the blindness might never go away,,,, use the wrong dosage and you can do some damage to yourself, I am not a doctor I will not trust what is on the web and I am not about to take someones word on the dosage that is not a doctor,,,,,

I used it because I found on the WEB it would get rid of worms,,,,,,,,,,,,

the rest of you can do what you want I hope you don't regret it

In defense of DrJenner, this is not really something that applies to ICU doctors. They actually have to work hard for their money.

... There was absolutely no reason to waste my time just to be told that, and then get charged a frickin $3200 an hour. They must have been charging me for the hour I spent in the waiting room.

Yes Mr jenner gets tarred with the same brush I am afraid. Why do they have to come onto places like this and declare they are a DR? is all part of the arrogance, they think they are above everyone and their word must be taken as gospel. I read about a doctor recently that kicked up a stink at an airport because the staff referred to her as Ms ... Not as DR.
And your experience is not the exception, or just common, it's the basic model in all dealings with the medical industry. Outrageous yet no one calls them on it and the insurance companies don't care because they just put their fees up to cover such corrupt activity. Down here surgeons pay something like $150,000 pa in liability cover, why so much? Because they butcher people, leave instruments inside people, that sort of thing. A Chiropractor on the other hand pays about $2000, because Chiropractors never injure anyone, contrary to the LIES the medical doctors tell about their treatments.

We have been silent too long about the evil that is the industrial medical industry and the doctors that are the spearhead of it.

I will not take Ivermectin, I have use it to worm some dogs in the past and had 3 blind dogs that could barely walk for a day and a half,I talked to a vet and was told the blindness might never go away,,,,

How horrible GG!! When I read it was in most dog and cat heart worm meds I looked up the one we get from our vet. Sure enough, it is in there...but it is the one he recommends and I trust this guy completely. Our big kids, aka dogs, have never had any problems. Perhaps too high of a dose? But at any rate, use the prepackaged meds! Did their eyesight return GG?

How horrible GG!! When I read it was in most dog and cat heart worm meds I looked up the one we get from our vet. Sure enough, it is in there...but it is the one he recommends and I trust this guy completely. Our big kids, aka dogs, have never had any problems. Perhaps too high of a dose? But at any rate, use the prepackaged meds! Did their eyesight return GG?
yes they seemed ok, I think they all made full recoverys,,,, what I used was the wrong dosage, I was sure all 3 would die,,,

now when it come to Ivermectin if it is not labeled for the animal I intend to use it on it stays at the Farm Supply....

Its reletivly safe and stops the virus from proliferating. It works. The FDA is a fraudualnt criminal organization that's been bought by big Pharma.
Not just Big Pharma, they are a whorehouse and their favors are for sale to anyone with the money to pay. Like the approval of Monsanto's diet food and drink additive Aspartame.

Aspartame has been controversial since day one. Searle, the manufacturer, had failed to win FDA approval for 16 years and was under investigation for performing fraudulent studies. Aspartame was suddenly approved in 1981 when Donald Rumsfeld, former CEO of Searle and new member of President Ronald Reagan's transition team, appointed a new FDA commissioner.
https://www.arizonaadvancedmedicine...ne/aspartame-history-of-getting-fda-approval/https://popularresistance.org/the-complete-history-of-monsanto-the-worlds-most-evil-corporation/

When I read it was in most dog and cat heart worm meds I looked up the one we get from our vet. Sure enough, it is in there

the company's who make the stuff know the proper dosage for the intended animal from dog to hog,,,,,,the rest of us are just taking a shot and hoping for the best

I will admit that finding Ivermectin in either injectable or paste is hard right now. Thank goodness we can still find the pour on though to treat our cattle for worms since we basically have the perfect enviroment for them to thrive. One of my hunny's friend is using the pour on. . . for himself. I asked hunny how much was he using and how often. Hunny didn't know and didn't ask.
If you look at the tally of Covid deaths per capita, African countries pretty low, despite most of them having abominable health systems.

I was told by someone who lives in Africa that is because ivermectin is readily available and is taken to prevent contracting malaria.

Some friends in South Africa tell me they started taking Ivermectin after Covid hit; they take it fortnightly and have had no Covid issues. (I do not know the size of the dose.)

Last edited:
I had an Aunt and Uncle that were missionaries in Swaziland Africa, that used the MMS for malaria treatments, @Proud Prepper was the one that really introduced me to it, but my Aunt and Uncle were just here for a visit last year to confirm. Ivermectin is another medication that they have been using for years now and very safe if used in the correct dosage.

I believe the middle take the Ivermectin protocol while the outer believes in the MMS/CDS if I am not mistaken.

If you look at the tally of Covid deaths per capita, African countries pretty low, despite most of them having abominable health systems.

I was told by someone who lives in Africa that is because ivermectin is readily available and is taken to prevent contracting malaria.

Some friends in South Africa tell me they started taking Ivermectin after Covid hit; they take it fortnightly and have had no Covid issues. (I do not know the size of the dose.)
One of my quotes to my left leaning, but medically knowledged wife- why aren’t we seeing bodies stacked up in Africa In 2020?
We would be seeing that devastation on MSM.

Latest posts

Back