Double-Blind Ivermectin Study Reveals COVID Patients Recover More Quickly, Are Less Infectious

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you these drugs work very well and should be used. Isn't the issue that if you say that or post your link on Fakebook, Twatter, Instagram, etc. you will be instantly banned for heresy. Those thoughts are verboten in the American media and are punished by expulsion. The Left is doing this--100% of it and they are getting away with it. Why? Why are Rinos not walking out of Congress and denying a quorum until Section 230 is deleted? Why are we not at total war with the Left as they are at war with us?

The fact that these drugs work but are forbidden has cost thousands or even millions of lives. Why aren't these Leftists being held accountable?

"A large Egyptian study of ivermectin for COVID-19 patients has been retracted over concerns of plagiarism and serious problems with their raw data, the publisher confirmed to MedPage Today."

The other one posted is just 89 patients. Hardly enough to draw the conclusion it works.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/93658

Keep waiting for peer reviewed studies and injecting and experimental gene therapy shots that line the pockets of Big Pharma and politicians. Meanwhile real Healthcare providers are treating covid patients with a 97% success rate and wiping out the covid19 pandemic. .

https://www.thedesertreview.com/new...cle_6a3be6b2-c31f-11eb-836d-2722d2325a08.html
You keep quoting studies of 80, 90 patients. Not statistically significant.
with a high survival rate, you can chalk the efficiency of ivermectin up to the 98% survival rate in a sample size of 80 pts . Show me a larger study, because I haven’t seen one.

You keep quoting studies of 80, 90 patients. Not statistically significant.
with a high survival rate, you can chalk the efficiency of ivermectin up to the 98% survival rate in a sample size of 80 pts . Show me a larger study, because I haven’t seen one.

How about this?
www.ivmmeta.com

@DrJenner studies keep getting Squashed by big Pharma. How many squashed at/ by The Lancet? Almost all. They Dare to go against the narrative. one of the worlds most respected.
If you want to only believe one source for papers, aren’t you dooming by believing that source. Keep believing the publications like NEJM.
NEJM hasn’t stopped this plandemic yet.

Looking at it… combines studies like Hill’s which have been discredited due to falsifying data.
Also mentions things in small print..

Inconclusive meta analyses.
[Popp, Roman] provide meta analyses that show positive effects without reaching statistical significance. These analyses are highly flawed as detailed in the references. The primary methods used to avoid reaching statistical significance is exclusion of the majority of the evidence base, and division of the remaining subset. It is invalid to use partial evidence from a small subset of studies and then claim there is not enough evidence. Given the increased mortality, morbidity, and collateral damage, and the increased risk of COVID-19 being endemic, negative recommendations based on positive but inconclusive small subsets of data are unsupportable.”

did you read the whole thing and analyze the scatterplot?

@DrJenner studies keep getting Squashed by big Pharma. How many squashed at/ by The Lancet? Almost all. They Dare to go against the narrative. one of the worlds most respected.
If you want to only believe one source for papers, aren’t you dooming by believing that source. Keep believing the publications like NEJM.
NEJM hasn’t stopped this plandemic yet.
What makes you think I soley base decisions on NEJM?

1630420157417.png

I saw where a farm supply store put a sign up under the Ivermectin that said it's for horses only and you can only purchase if you show a picture of you with your horse.

Raise your hoof if you have a picture of you and your horse to show proof.
I can understand that. People who raise livestock are having a hard time finding Ivermecetn.

"A large Egyptian study of ivermectin for COVID-19 patients has been retracted over concerns of plagiarism and serious problems with their raw data, the publisher confirmed to MedPage Today."

The other one posted is just 89 patients. Hardly enough to draw the conclusion it works.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/93658

The reason why ivermectin is not studied is if it were shown to be effective, the FDA would be forced to withdraw the emergency use authorization for their inoculation.

Shouldn't it be my choice if I have ivermectin in my medicine cabinet just in case DrJenner? But my doctor refuses to prescribe it saying, "we only follow cdc recommendations". Bye! Fakecrook fact checkers removed my post regarding ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine over a year ago, so I deleted my profile.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ivermectin+judge+&t=newext&atb=v272-1&ia=web
135205880_334155644458626_8907331094293833266_n.jpg

FRONTLINE DOCTORS say there have been tons of studies...

”The AFLDS accused the government of taking a fatalist attitude toward the COVID-19 pandemic. “The government has contended that there is nothing that can be done other than masking to protect individuals from COVID-19,” wrote the organization.

“The human cost of that reckless and unscientific prescription has been massive,” wrote the AFLDS.

The organization continued by talking about several licensed physicians who have promoted the use of various combinations of early COVID-19 treatments including hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, antibiotics, zinc and other vitamins.

Unfortunately, AFLDS pointed out that these physicians and their “extremely impressive clinical results” with using these alternative treatments have not been covered faithfully by mainstream media outlets. The group laments this fact because these medicines are cheap and easily available, but the majority of Americans do not understand their effectiveness against COVID-19 because of “unprecedented media censorship.”

Globally it is well known that early treatment works but this truth continues to be frantically suppressed by the dishonest American media,” continued the AFLDS. The group then proceeded to cite several examples. The statement read:

“In India the scientist who withheld this cheap, safe medicine from her people is now facing the death penalty. In Japan the Tokyo Medical Association urged all doctors to prescribe ivermectin. In China [hydroxychloroquine] has been recommended since March 2020.”
The AFLDS then highlighted the fact that mainstream media outlets have failed to report the more than 300 scientific studies that show using these early treatment options is very effective against COVID-19. Some of these studies were published in some of the country’s most prestigious medical journals, including the American Journal of Medicine and the American Journal of Therapeutics...”

The reason why ivermectin is not studied is if it were shown to be effective, the FDA would be forced to withdraw the emergency use authorization for their inoculation.

Shouldn't it be my choice if I have ivermectin in my medicine cabinet just in case DrJenner? But my doctor refuses to prescribe it saying, "we only follow cdc recommendations". Bye! Fakecrook fact checkers removed my post regarding ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine over a year ago, so I deleted my profile.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ivermectin+judge+&t=newext&atb=v272-1&ia=web
View attachment 13456
Do what you want.
I don’t ever advocate for self treatment and I believe people should talk to their primary care physician about what would be appropriate.

“ High doses of ivermectin can lead to an overdose. Symptoms include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and can lead to decreased consciousness, hallucinations, seizures, coma, and death. The drug could also impact the effect of other medications. ”
https://www.fox9.com/news/ivermecti...ta-in-august-amid-covid-19-misinformation.amp

Do what you want.
I don’t ever advocate for self treatment and I believe people should talk to their primary care physician about what would be appropriate.

“ High doses of ivermectin can lead to an overdose. Symptoms include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and can lead to decreased consciousness, hallucinations, seizures, coma, and death. The drug could also impact the effect of other medications. ”
https://www.fox9.com/news/ivermecti...ta-in-august-amid-covid-19-misinformation.amp

Be safe and get the covid shots as DR. Jenner recommends.

Side effects of covid vaccines that are admitted to, there a a whole lot more.

• Guillain-Barré syndrome
  • Acute disseminated encephaloymelitis (“Characterized by a brief but widespread attack of inflammation in the brain and spinal cord that damages myelin – the protective covering of nerve fibers,” according to NIH.)
  • Transverse myelitis
  • Encephalitis/ myelitis/ encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/ meningitis/ encepholaphathy
  • Convulsions/seizures
  • Stroke
  • Narcolepsy and cataplexy
  • Anaphlyaxis
  • Acute myocardial infarction
  • Myocarditis/pericarditis
  • Autoimmune disease
  • Deaths
  • Pregnancy and birth outcomes
  • Other acute demyelinating diseases
  • Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
  • Thrombocytopenia
  • Disseminated intravascular coagulation
  • Venous thromboembolism
  • Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
  • Kawasaki disease
  • Vaccine enhanced disease

Be safe and get the covid shots as DR. Jenner recommends.

Side effects of covid vaccines that are admitted to, there a a whole lot more.

• Guillain-Barré syndrome
  • Acute disseminated encephaloymelitis (“Characterized by a brief but widespread attack of inflammation in the brain and spinal cord that damages myelin – the protective covering of nerve fibers,” according to NIH.)
  • Transverse myelitis
  • Encephalitis/ myelitis/ encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/ meningitis/ encepholaphathy
  • Convulsions/seizures
  • Stroke
  • Narcolepsy and cataplexy
  • Anaphlyaxis
  • Acute myocardial infarction
  • Myocarditis/pericarditis
  • Autoimmune disease
  • Deaths
  • Pregnancy and birth outcomes
  • Other acute demyelinating diseases
  • Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
  • Thrombocytopenia
  • Disseminated intravascular coagulation
  • Venous thromboembolism
  • Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
  • Kawasaki disease
  • Vaccine enhanced disease
These are also complications of COVID.
Take the risk- get Covid. Or get the vaccine
As I said, I don’t care, do what you want.

Latest posts

Back