Dont go on holiday to Muslim countries

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The real question we should all be asking is why do muslim extremist hate us so much?

The real question we should all be asking is why do muslim extremist hate us so much?

They always have since the creation of their faith centuries ago, its part of their faith culture in that to be a TRUE and GOOD Muslim they must live in a 100% Muslim state governed by Sharia law and no other system is permisable.

If Someone say due to stress goes postal and shoots up a room full of coworkers . Investagations describes Him as white male , 5'9" 170lbs lives on Maple St . Attends West Side Baptise Church . He commited that crime out of selfish secular motives and in spite of being a Christian . If a muslim goes into a place of business and shoots a bunch of folks or stabbing spree He did so because Islam told Him to to show His devotion.

If Someone say due to stress goes postal and shoots up a room full of coworkers . Investagations describes Him as white male , 5'9" 170lbs lives on Maple St . Attends West Side Baptise Church . He commited that crime out of selfish secular motives and in spite of being a Christian . If a muslim goes into a place of business and shoots a bunch of folks or stabbing spree He did so because Islam told Him to to show His devotion.

White dude goes and shoots his former boss and work mates cos he hates them is murder, Muslum dude goes and kills white neighbours because they are not Muslim or not of the same Muslim section cos he hates them is terrorism.

Hell even the bloody Mormons dont try and force everyone to join the CLS and kill those who refuse :)

White dude goes and shoots his former boss and work mates cos he hates them is murder, Muslum dude goes and kills white neighbours because they are not Muslim or not of the same Muslim section cos he hates them is terrorism.

Hell even the bloody Mormons dont try and force everyone to join the CLS and kill those who refuse :)

No, the Mormons won't try to force you to join, but they sure can annoy the piss out of you with their mission trips.

Of course there are some baptists around here that will too....

Mormons are taught to prep though...

0-ST-Editorial-Picture-81.jpg

Let's try not to have double standards for a moment.

All the those White supremist Klansmen whom were blowing up black churches killing innocent black women and children....were they not terrorists?

Yes obviously they were terrorist but people weren't saying that Christians were declaring war on humanity when they did it.

Many religious groups consist of backwards people in my opinion. Any person whom believes that they are special (the center of the universe) & they’re going to heaven and YET hate other members of their own species is a lunatic in my opinion.

None of it makes any kind of sense if you really think about it.

Many here don't really understand that there are almost 2 billion muslims in this world. Try for a moment to grasp this number.

Now acts of terrorism as common as the fear mongering media would like u to believe REALLY AREN'T all that common when you consider this almost 2 billion number.

You think Israel would still exist if all Muslims were "Good" muslims?

I steer clear from all extreme religious types. They all seem cult like and seething with anger to me. No thanks.

Good day everyone.

Klansman used the cross to make themself acceptable to others they were at thier peak a very small part of the population . Any acts they carried out were out of hate and anti government . Both secular motives. Nothing from Christianity teaches anythig the Klan stands for . A Klansman can be a christian the same as a prostatute can but what they do is not from the teaching of Christ Jesus . Israel stands because GOD says it will stand .

Last edited:
Klansman used the cross to make themself acceptable to others they were at thier peak a very small part of the population . Any acts they carried out were out of hate and anti government . Both secular motives. Nothing from Christianity teaches anythig the Klan stands for . A Klansman can be a christian the same as a prostatute can but what they do is not from the teaching of Christ Jesus . Isreal stands because GOD says it will stand .

COUPLE.jpg

Do Klansmen not wear the cross on their chest?

I never said that all Christians are Klansmen but Klansmen are Christian.

This is exactly my point. Just like not all Christians are Klansmen not all Muslims are terrorists.

The Muslim religion is a backwards one but the same can be argued for all others just the same.

Klansman used the cross to make themself acceptable to others they were at thier peak a very small part of the population . Any acts they carried out were out of hate and anti government . Both secular motives. Nothing from Christianity teaches anythig the Klan stands for . A Klansman can be a christian the same as a prostatute can but what they do is not from the teaching of Christ Jesus . Israel stands because GOD says it will stand .

maxresdefault.jpg

Israel stands because they're a military powerhouse and they're backed by the most wealthy powerful nations in the world. I doubt God has anything to do with this. Money talks.

Israel has fought wars since 1948 . They used some of the best equipment of the time and what ever they had as well some of thier troops faced Egyptian , Syrian, Jordanian AK's with outdated WW2 German Mausers . What motavates the U.S to stand with Israel . It doesn't get us oil , all the conspiracy theories seem to go nowhere . Could be a spiritual thing . It definitely is for all the American supporters of Israel that I know . In that case GOD does have everything to do with it .

Israel has fought wars since 1948 . They used some of the best equipment of the time and what ever they had as well some of thier troops faced Egyptian , Syrian, Jordanian AK's with outdated WW2 German Mausers . What motavates the U.S to stand with Israel . It doesn't get us oil , all the conspiracy theories seem to go nowhere . Could be a spiritual thing . It definitely is for all the American supporters of Israel that I know . In that case GOD does have everything to do with it .

Israel has major influence in our country. I'm not saying this is a bad thing but it's pretty obvious. Power and influence go were the money is. It is what it is.

I don't care one way or another what people believe in as long as they don't try to force their beliefs onto others.

You cant force faith on anyone . Hearing the Word is not being forced . Why do so many people resist allowing other's to hear the word ? They could be afraid that thier own ideology of human secularism is wrong .

If a Christian belongs to a worldy group that attacks the innocent then that Christian is being influenced by secular motives.
A muslim is instructed to attack the innocent by the teachings of mohammad. Not all muslims commit violence thats a good thing but their religion does command them to .

You cant force faith on anyone . Hearing the Word is not being forced . Why do so many people resist allowing other's to hear the word ? They could be afraid that thier own ideology of human secularism is wrong .

If a Christian belongs to a worldy group that attacks the innocent then that Christian is being influenced by secular motives.
A muslim is instructed to attack the innocent by the teachings of mohammad. Not all muslims commit violence thats a good thing but their religion does command them to .

Both my parents are educated and yet consider themselves to be "Christians". Neither one of them has ever read the Bible in its entirety yet they made me go to church as a child.

I doubt most Christians have read the Bible. I doubt most Muslims have read the Koran in its entirety either.

My point is that most religious people follow a certain religion because they were brought up that way by their parents. In this regard religion really isn't a choice. It's just another form of conditioning.

If your parents were Jewish then you would probably be Jewish. If your parents were Hindu then you would probably be Hindu. And on and on and on...

That is confusing Religion with faith . You cant push faith on someone . If someone is taught a Religion its easy for them to walk away from it . If They have accepted Christ as their Saviour then they can slip up or become destracted . But nothing can pull them from the Fathers hand .

No need to ask why.
Behavior speaks volumes.
I can answer that however.
There are 109 verses in the Koran to KILL the infidel.
Infidel = non believer. That'd be most of us I think.
109 verses aren't suggestions, they are commandments.
Jihad Report
Jul 08, 2017 -
Jul 14, 2017

Attacks 36
Killed 196
Injured 196
Suicide Blasts 8
Countries 14

ALL other religions combined???? ZERO.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Frankly it matters not one iota "why", they just DO.
In my not very humble opinion Islam is a cancer up the poop shoot of the world
and should be wiped from the face of the earth.

Islam, the religion of peace.
IF you are a Muslim.
Conversion at the point of the sword.

2.7 BILLION Muslims on this planet.
15% support or take part in violent jihad.
What is 15% of 2.1 billion anyway?
A "moderate" Muslim is the one that just ran out of ammo.
Or bombs.

Any questions?

If anyone here believes the world can co-exist with Islam then perhaps such
a person shouldn't even be on a survival site.
Snowflakes won't last too long after a shtf.
People killed by radical Muslims on 9/11: 2,996
Muslim-Americans killed "in revenge": 1

The fastest growing religion in America???

ISLAM!
Jihad tales many forms.
My grand daughter moved to Egypt to marry a muzzie.
Homeland security, and our family tried to talk the dumbazz out of it.
Grand child hasn't been heard from since.
Wonder if she enjoys being a white slave in Egypt?

I just watched the video of Iraqis taking revenge on isis fighters they had captured in Mosul . It was rather harsh . But it came to Me that these are the scum army that over took Mosul and raped and sold the Christian Women and Girls .tortured and killed the Men and Boys in horrific ways . Streamed video of themselfs beheading Women and Girls that would not renounce Christ including a 2 month old little girl . They also did the same to muslims that they thought were not devoted enough if they couldn't pay a tax . While they held Mosul they destroyed a 600 year old Church.

Latest posts

Back