Predictions Thread

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is with that insanity EW? I honestly cannot understand how the thieves are not punished but those trying to stop them are?!!
I scratch my head too. I read yesterday Lowe’s had 997m dollar inventory shrink in 2022. Every Home Improvement store is locking up more and more things. Even men’s underwear is under lock and key at Wallyworld. A security guard was shot and killed at a HD that I go to and consider a safe area.
I dont even like going to town anymore.

They have a GOAL that requires the chaos.
Look at what Hollywood does...they make movies---not only for money and entertainment.
They make movies to show us what the world USED TO BE LIKE...
They make movies to show us what the world IS LIKE NOW...
They make movies to show us what the world WILL LOOK LIKE IN THE FUTURE:::
THINK ABOUT IT:
We saw John Wayne, Audie Murphy and Ronald Reagan as cowboys...
We saw John Wayne, Audie Murphy and Ronald Reagan as WWII soldiers...
We saw Schwarzenegger, Keanu Reeves and Matt Damon in dustere future movies...
We saw Schwarzenegger, Danny Glover and Will Smith fighting ALIENS...
We saw the Walking Dead series
We saw the MAD MAX series...
What are they trying to tell us????
In every LIE is a bit of truth, in every legend is a bit of truth, in every movie is a sign or signal for us...
THEY NEED CHAOS to continue to keep us IN FEAR, a terrorist kills 5 to scare 1000...a terrorist kills 40 to scare a million...they need FEAR AND CHAOS TO SCARE ALL OF AMERICA.......live free, Gary

I predict this is another Juicy Smollett... Just feels like a made up story for her to reverse her stupid policies and keep her seat.

Democratic party official Shivanthi Sathanandan is left bloodied in violent carjacking and now calls for tougher crime laws after once vowing to dismantle Minneapolis Police Department​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-Minneapolis-Police-Department.html#comments
View attachment 20834

View attachment 20835
I agree! The blood looks too pink. Drying blood *looks brownish, not pink!

Sorry for all my typos.

Last edited:
My newest prediction
Biden gets called to testify before the House impeachment inquiry. He fails so miserably, they either impeach or invoke the 25th.

Kamel appoints Newscum as VP. The first husband has a health emergency and she isn’t going to run in 2024 to take care of him. Newscum gets the nod.

Sound far fetched? We have seen more far fetched things lately.

Policies that are starting to backfire on the Marxists in DC and the WEF::

• Open borders
  • Vaccine mandates
  • Government “lock downs”
  • Forced compliance with the Green Agenda
  • Everything and everyone being racism/racists
  • Government ownership of our children
  • Modern Monetary Theory
  • Counting on the racial minority vote
  • Mask mandates
  • Unequal treatment under the law
  • Stifling of Free Speech on the internet and others
  • Complicity of the Press
  • “Woke” military
  • Inept international dealings
  • Weaponization of the ABC agencies against citizens

It feels like people are starting to open their eyes a little.

Normally this would feel like “winning” to me but, when you have backed an animal into a corner it will do anything to get out.

Things I can see them doing to get out of this corner, perhaps simultaneously:

• War over Tiawan/Russia
  • Digitizing the USD
  • Rationing of goods and services including food, fuel, and medicine and blaming it on the war or political upheaval/government shutdown
  • Price caps on consumer goods
  • A cyber attack on our own infrastructure, power, fuel, internet etc (false flag) Possibly a localized EMP that hits a big city in a Red State. Look out Texas
  • Another pandemic declaration
  • A government take over of the oil companies (in the name of winning a war)
  • “Overlooking” another terrorist attack on the scale of 9-11
  • Riots, looting and chaos, manufactured outrage, funded by WEF inclusive people and groups
  • Related to the above...starting a race war

Points of what is being done to get rid of Newscums baggage for a 2024presidential run.
Undoing his travel ban (to red states) that don’t follow California’s LBGQTxyz policies. This is after he traveled to Montana and security staff went on the states dime.
The quiet undoing of AB2098 Covid Misinformation law that censored Doctors from saying anything but ‘the narrative”
Deploying CHP to cities to clean up the crime.Millions to back it up..

And this is just in the past week.

I scratch my head too. I read yesterday Lowe’s had 997m dollar inventory shrink in 2022. Every Home Improvement store is locking up more and more things. Even men’s underwear is under lock and key at Wallyworld. A security guard was shot and killed at a HD that I go to and consider a safe area.
I dont even like going to town anymore.
I don't go to Walmart anymore if I can help it. Don't like being treated like a criminal from the moment I walk in. And we are in a low crime area.

Look at what Hollywood does...they make movies---not only for money and entertainment.
They make movies to show us what the world USED TO BE LIKE...

It’s so funny you brought this up. Have been thinking the very same for some time now! Think about the Hunger Games. And now here we are with the government working hard on starving as many as they can!

Policies that are starting to backfire on the Marxists in DC and the WEF::

• Open borders
  • Vaccine mandates
  • Government “lock downs”
  • Forced compliance with the Green Agenda
  • Everything and everyone being racism/racists
  • Government ownership of our children
  • Modern Monetary Theory
  • Counting on the racial minority vote
  • Mask mandates
  • Unequal treatment under the law
  • Stifling of Free Speech on the internet and others
  • Complicity of the Press
  • “Woke” military
  • Inept international dealings
  • Weaponization of the ABC agencies against citizens

It feels like people are starting to open their eyes a little.

Normally this would feel like “winning” to me but, when you have backed an animal into a corner it will do anything to get out.

Things I can see them doing to get out of this corner, perhaps simultaneously:

• War over Tiawan/Russia
  • Digitizing the USD
  • Rationing of goods and services including food, fuel, and medicine and blaming it on the war or political upheaval/government shutdown
  • Price caps on consumer goods
  • A cyber attack on our own infrastructure, power, fuel, internet etc (false flag) Possibly a localized EMP that hits a big city in a Red State. Look out Texas
  • Another pandemic declaration
  • A government take over of the oil companies (in the name of winning a war)
  • “Overlooking” another terrorist attack on the scale of 9-11
  • Riots, looting and chaos, manufactured outrage, funded by WEF inclusive people and groups
  • Related to the above...starting a race war

I see the enemy implementing several of those if not most of them. Most are awake that something is wrong, but not sure who is the cause. I don't know how you stop an enemy that controls all non violent means of resistance and most of the government resources without using violence.

I see the enemy implementing several of those if not most of them. Most are awake that something is wrong, but not sure who is the cause. I don't know how you stop an enemy that controls all non violent means of resistance and most of the government resources without using violence.

Wisely my friend. Wisely and with forethought. Use the things built into our Constitution to neuter them. At least for now, the Constitution and BOR, still has power.

The Founders constructed things in such a way that we have remedies and tools and they go beyond the soap box, ballot box and ammo box. There is also the jury box and idiot box (as my dad used to call the TV and would now include the PC). Those are just the obvious ones.

There may come a time, but, not until all of what they put in there has been exhausted.

Undisciplined emotion is what has brought us much of the mess that we are in. Things like the welfare system, letting criminals go without consequences, lax borders, the bs in schools.: greed, lust, avarice, sloth, gluttony...

Ever notice that all of the seven deadly sins are purely emotion based while the 7 virtues require thought and reflection to attain? That is not an accident.

Our system is made for a virtuous people; a thoughtful and reflective people. People who discuss rather than yell at each other complete with rude insults and name calling....that pressure valve, that solution built in by the founders, has been put under duress as of late by the division that has been sown. IMO, It must be revived to avoid the terrible consequences knocking at our door.

The working solution is not to respond with that same unbridled emotion because it will not resolve, only make more of a mess.

More often than not, progressives use "compassion" and "inclusion" and other warm fuzzies to push their agenda. They are also masters of creating fear, It is a mandatory pillar to their success. It is their Marxist roots that has taught them to appeal to the popular vote, by manipulating emotions.

Most people want, at least to appear kind and good. Unfortunately, they are unable to see how the political methods suggested by the left, are often born of corrupt and self-serving motives: Power.

To remedy that, is to point out the fallacy that this is somehow genuine, that it also, "coincidentally" increases their power, wealth and simultaneously decreases the liberty, power and wealth of the common individual.

I think I will be reading the Federalist Papers again as they are strangely relevant. Federalist 1

It is not, however, my design to dwell upon observations of this nature. I am well aware that it would be disingenuous to resolve indiscriminately the opposition of any set of men (merely because their situations might subject them to suspicion) into interested or ambitious views. Candor will oblige us to admit that even such men may be actuated by upright intentions; and it cannot be doubted that much of the opposition which has made its appearance, or may hereafter make its appearance, will spring from sources, blameless at least, if not respectable--the honest errors of minds led astray by preconceived jealousies and fears. So numerous indeed and so powerful are the causes which serve to give a false bias to the judgment, that we, upon many occasions, see wise and good men on the wrong as well as on the right side of questions of the first magnitude to society. This circumstance, if duly attended to, would furnish a lesson of moderation to those who are ever so much persuaded of their being in the right in any controversy. And a further reason for caution, in this respect, might be drawn from the reflection that we are not always sure that those who advocate the truth are influenced by purer principles than their antagonists. Ambition, avarice, personal animosity, party opposition, and many other motives not more laudable than these, are apt to operate as well upon those who support as those who oppose the right side of a question. Were there not even these inducements to moderation, nothing could be more ill-judged than that intolerant spirit which has, at all times, characterized political parties. For in politics, as in religion, it is equally absurd to aim at making proselytes by fire and sword. Heresies in either can rarely be cured by persecution

Last edited:
We need to split the country. And I mean SPLIT it by liberal and conservative. I give it three years before most of the people are on the conservative side, realizing that the liberal way is a disaster. THEN we can unite the country again, and reinforce the constitution so this sht never happens again. MAGA for the win!!!!

Wisely my friend. Wisely and with forethought. Use the things built into our Constitution to neuter them. At least for now, the Constitution and BOR, still has power.

The Founders constructed things in such a way that we have remedies and tools and they go beyond the soap box, ballot box and ammo box. There is also the jury box and idiot box (as my dad used to call the TV and would now include the PC). Those are just the obvious ones.

There may come a time, but, not until all of what they put in there has been exhausted.

Undisciplined emotion is what has brought us much of the mess that we are in. Things like the welfare system, letting criminals go without consequences, lax borders, the bs in schools.: greed, lust, avarice, sloth, gluttony...

Ever notice that all of the seven deadly sins are purely emotion based while the 7 virtues require thought and reflection to attain? That is not an accident.

Our system is made for a virtuous people; a thoughtful and reflective people. People who discuss rather than yell at each other complete with rude insults and name calling....that pressure valve, that solution built in by the founders, has been put under duress as of late by the division that has been sown. IMO, It must be revived to avoid the terrible consequences knocking at our door.

The working solution is not to respond with that same unbridled emotion because it will not resolve, only make more of a mess.

More often than not, progressives use "compassion" and "inclusion" and other warm fuzzies to push their agenda. They are also masters of creating fear, It is a mandatory pillar to their success. It is their Marxist roots that has taught them to appeal to the popular vote, by manipulating emotions.

Most people want, at least to appear kind and good. Unfortunately, they are unable to see how the political methods suggested by the left, are often born of corrupt and self-serving motives: Power.

To remedy that, is to point out the fallacy that this is somehow genuine, that it also, "coincidentally" increases their power, wealth and simultaneously decreases the liberty, power and wealth of the common individual.

I think I will be reading the Federalist Papers again as they are strangely relevant. Federalist 1

It is not, however, my design to dwell upon observations of this nature. I am well aware that it would be disingenuous to resolve indiscriminately the opposition of any set of men (merely because their situations might subject them to suspicion) into interested or ambitious views. Candor will oblige us to admit that even such men may be actuated by upright intentions; and it cannot be doubted that much of the opposition which has made its appearance, or may hereafter make its appearance, will spring from sources, blameless at least, if not respectable--the honest errors of minds led astray by preconceived jealousies and fears. So numerous indeed and so powerful are the causes which serve to give a false bias to the judgment, that we, upon many occasions, see wise and good men on the wrong as well as on the right side of questions of the first magnitude to society. This circumstance, if duly attended to, would furnish a lesson of moderation to those who are ever so much persuaded of their being in the right in any controversy. And a further reason for caution, in this respect, might be drawn from the reflection that we are not always sure that those who advocate the truth are influenced by purer principles than their antagonists. Ambition, avarice, personal animosity, party opposition, and many other motives not more laudable than these, are apt to operate as well upon those who support as those who oppose the right side of a question. Were there not even these inducements to moderation, nothing could be more ill-judged than that intolerant spirit which has, at all times, characterized political parties. For in politics, as in religion, it is equally absurd to aim at making proselytes by fire and sword. Heresies in either can rarely be cured by persecution
They trying real hard to take 2A away in New Mexico.

Latest posts

Back