Predictions Thread

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revolutions aren't allowed btw.

Revolutions aren't allowed? That is why they are called revolutions. Are elections still allowed? Somehow the people keep voting for more authoritarian control. Question nothing? That is how 6 million Jews died. Europe is heading there again, only it is everyone.

Europe is heading there again, only it is everyone.
Thank God not in Hungary!! We have a christian, church-going president who is for family and against pedos!!!
All prophecies from several persons over decades now have prophecied that Hungary will get a king again and take a leading position in all of Europe.

Watching the way democrats use the court system as their hammer to punish political dissident voices and opinions reminded me of a quote and a prophecy by one of our founding fathers. You know, the old white guys that so selflessly gave just about everything they had, including their lives in some cases, to actually develop this country.

"Power is the great evil with which we are contending. We have divided power between three branches of government and erected checks and balances to prevent abuse of power. However, where is the check on the power of the judiciary? If we fail to check the power of the judiciary, I predict that we will eventually live under judicial tyranny."​

Patrick Henry

When the media, the courts and the education system all support the power of one group of evil politicians, please don’t try to convince me that we have anything but tyrannical leadership, using the judicial branch of the government to carry out its disgraceful agenda.

I predict this is another Juicy Smollett... Just feels like a made up story for her to reverse her stupid policies and keep her seat.

Democratic party official Shivanthi Sathanandan is left bloodied in violent carjacking and now calls for tougher crime laws after once vowing to dismantle Minneapolis Police Department​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-Minneapolis-Police-Department.html#comments
1694186677239.png

1694186782241.png

I predict this is another Juicy Smollett... Just feels like a made up story for her to reverse her stupid policies and keep her seat.

Democratic party official Shivanthi Sathanandan is left bloodied in violent carjacking and now calls for tougher crime laws after once vowing to dismantle Minneapolis Police Department​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-Minneapolis-Police-Department.html#comments
View attachment 20834

View attachment 20835

It appears even a 2x4 across the head isn't enough to knock sense into some people.

View attachment 20834

View attachment 20835
Stage blood. Do they really think people are that stupid? I've treated plenty of head wounds in the past. Total Juicey scam.

30 + yrs ago i had enough pics taken of me like this by the cops. dont wipe the blood off , make it look as bad as possible I got into a fight with a shoplifter. I was bloodied but he was beaten.
Wouldn’t try that now. The Kommunist Republik is imposing an 18K fine for stopping a shoplifter.

30 + yrs ago i had enough pics taken of me like this by the cops. dont wipe the blood off , make it look as bad as possible I got into a fight with a shoplifter. I was bloodied but he was beaten.
Wouldn’t try that now. The Kommunist Republik is imposing an 18K fine for stopping a shoplifter.

What is with that insanity EW? I honestly cannot understand how the thieves are not punished but those trying to stop them are?!!

I predict that we have a problem with the dollar soon enough. Should you have the chance, get your ducats, gold and silver stored up if you need to buy BRICS. They are working hard and fast against us....

Sunday Talks, G20 Joint Agreement Doesn’t Condemn Russia, and Secretary Blinken Flinches: “Where lines are going to be drawn is going to be up to Ukrainians”…​

September 10, 2023 | Sundance | 177 Comments
With the BRICS alliance expanding, seven members of the previously existing G20 trade group are now members of the BRICS group. The influence of the G20 is diminishing and the BRICS group is gaining strength. This is the context for the modern era geopolitical dynamic that is taking place.
The G20 is ideologically anchored by the U.S. and EU as part of the western alliance. However, the BRICS group have started to cleave away from the “western worldview” specifically on the issue of energy development. We have talked about this dynamic quite a bit.

As a result of the increased influence of the BRICS group, specifically as an outcome of the U.S, EU and Australian weakening as a result of fundamentally changing their energy use at the altar of climate change, the western alliance is losing economic strength, and the BRICS team are gaining strength. The addition of Saudi Arabia to the BRICS team has boosted the BRICS control of traditional energy products.

The global shift in power is happening very fast as the climate change agenda is pushed by the U.S, EU and Canada. Issues that impact the G20 are no longer unilaterally controlled by a singular worldview. Now inside the G20 there are competing interests as a global realignment takes shape.

Within this dynamic, the attendees of the G20 summit were unable to construct a joint declaration that condemns Russia’s activity in Ukraine. Instead, the group had to modify their language to get all of the G20 nations, including Russia, to agree to the statement. China, India, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Argentina are in alignment with the worldview of Russia. Although the Russia allies dislike the hostilities, there is a general understanding that Russia was being threatened by the U.S. pushing NATO expansion. Actions have consequences, and the leadership of the BRICS+ group align sympathetically with the justification that Russia presented.

Don’t be fooled folks. THIS WAS ALL PLANNED to get to One World RULE!!! In order to bring down the USA, UK, Germany, France and Netherlands they have to destroy our economies!

And its being done to us from within. We are allowing it.

Latest posts

Back