Predictions Thread

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to know what others think about how long Biden will last, as in physically and/or how long can he continue to fumble on mentally/cognitively? I'm serious! When he spoke a whopping 3 minutes this past Saturday on Isreal/Hamas tragedy, I couldn't watch him more than 1 minute (as well as the countless other episodes). He is absolutely pitiful! And no, I don't feel sorry for him one second! But I can't imagine they can keep propping that Raggedy Andy up very much longer.

I predict he's a gonner before next election comes around...nursing home, or grave calling that evil old decrepit Son of a Bitch's name.

I would like to know what others think about how long Biden will last, as in physically and/or how long can he continue to fumble on mentally/cognitively? I'm serious! When he spoke a whopping 3 minutes this past Saturday on Isreal/Hamas tragedy, I couldn't watch him more than 1 minute (as well as the countless other episodes). He is absolutely pitiful! And no, I don't feel sorry for him one second! But I can't imagine they can keep propping that Raggedy Andy up very much longer.

I predict he's a gonner before next election comes around...nursing home, or grave calling that evil old decrepit Son of a Bitch's name.
He's knocking on the door. Hard.

It is TRULY a shame on this country that we allow this travesty called BIDEN to continue!!!! OUR government and country has turned to CRAP!!! WAKE up people!!! OUR forefathers are turning over in their graves!! WE are being iinvaded from the south and victimized in Washington!!! THIS is NOT the country I fought for!!!

His handlers should be arrested for elder abuse.

I am predicting a major attack on our power grid. The big one. Will destroy America, without ever dropping a bomb. The hate is palpable, and the democrats support the muslims. This will be the race war they have been pushing, then the final fight for political beliefs.

I am predicting a major attack on our power grid. The big one. Will destroy America, without ever dropping a bomb. The hate is palpable, and the democrats support the muslims. This will be the race war they have been pushing, then the final fight for political beliefs.

May I join with you on that prediction? You want to know the sad part? According to Hollerman, lots of Preppers are not prepared for a long term grid down situation! That shocked me. Most are prepared for a financial collapse or other lesser things. The big difference in grid down scenario and others is absolute shutting down of everything! Even the military will be mostly out of action.(Hard for me to believe that one). No water, sewer, food delivery, or Police. He does say in a total financial collapse we would eventually lose all police.

On another point you made, I agree there will be immense fighting for control…street by street in the cities. The only positives I can think of are 1) libtards being taken out. 2) the invaders of our country being taken out or run out!!

Our country is purposely performing hostile military moves that will cause WW3. They have to be aware of this. My prediction is they are starting a horrible WW so they can 1) kill more of us. 2) take our grid down so there can’t be an election. 3) and so Martial Law can be enacted in order to try and take our guns.

I think it will happen soon after Iran enters the war. Once the proxy battles stop and bombs are hitting Iran, I think Israel gets hammered by everyone surrounding them, and hackers (or the terrorists Biden let in) take out the grid. We all know how fragile it is, and how we sent trillions to other countries instead of fixing our own infrastructure.

How anyone can say Make America Great Again is a bad thing is beyond me.

Honestly, I am having a difficult time forcing myself to go to work. My gut is telling me within two to three weeks. I hope I am wrong.

Last edited:
Up until the past couple of days I was thinking we had 6 months or more before things happened here…on our soil. Now, I’m with HB on feeling like we only have weeks. Certainly hope I’m wrong.
If we are unlucky not weeks, but only a few days.

Joe wants to go down in history as a great war hero, he will go down in history as the fool who started World War 3 and brought death and destruction to the world.

Joe does not understand that you should keep your hands off certain things.

Latest posts

Back