Dont go on holiday to Muslim countries

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've worked in several muzlim countries in the past and I've had my fill of the filthy stinking animals. I won't be going back any time soon.

I doubt you have ever left your state let alone this country. Did you fly your helicopter to these "muslim" countries u hate so much?

Last edited:
I've worked in several muzlim countries in the past and I've had my fill of the filthy stinking animals. I won't be going back any time soon.

I find it amusing how I got flack for debating a controversial topic when this guy constantly spews hate propaganda and nothing is done. I don't think I have heard one positive line come from this loon.

All he does is talk smack from his "undisclosed location". 99% of everything he says is complete nonsense.

He is just a Randy Weaver wannabe.

One third of the world is muslim. If even half of them went the extremist route and there was a war...nuclear weapons aside...we would probably lose.

Thankfully for us not all Muslims are terrorists. Just like not all Christians are Klansmen.

All religions are potentially dangerous. Some more than others but dangerous just the same.

I doubt you have ever left your state let alone this country. Did you fly your helicopter to these "muslim" countries u hate so much?
Sorry toexist, but I've never flown a helicopter before, been in plenty of them though. I know that I'm not nearly as well traveled as you. I've only lived and worked on 6 out of 7 continent's, with South America being the only continent I haven't been too. Afghanistan, the middle east, FSU countries, and parts of Africa are some of the muzlim countries I've worked as a DOD contractor and for major oil companies.

I find it amusing how I got flack for debating a controversial topic when this guy constantly spews hate propaganda and nothing is done. I don't think I have heard one positive line come from this loon.

All he does is talk smack from his "undisclosed location". 99% of everything he says is complete nonsense.

He is just a Randy Weaver wannabe.
Wow. You must have me mistaken for someone else toexist. Since your so interested in where my location is, I'll tell you. I live on a mountain just a little south east of Nome.

Sorry toexist, but I've never flown a helicopter before, been in plenty of them though. I know that I'm not nearly as well traveled as you. I've only lived and worked on 6 out of 7 continent's, with South America being the only continent I haven't been too. Afghanistan, the middle east, FSU countries, and parts of Africa are some of the muzlim countries I've worked as a DOD contractor and for major oil companies.

reverand-henry-kane.jpg

Yeah I'm sure someone so important and well travelled as urself would be so hate filled and spend the last quarter of his life ranting his disdain for much of the developed world.

View attachment 7315

Yeah I'm sure someone so important and well travelled as urself would be so hate filled and spend the last quarter of his life ranting his disdain for much of the developed world.
Well thank you toexist. I'm glad that you think I'm important. Everyone is important in their own way, even you. Apparently you haven't been to much of the middle east or other muzlim countries if you think they're part of the "developed" world.

Well thank you toexist. I'm glad that you think I'm important. Everyone is important in their own way, even you. Apparently you haven't been to much of the middle east or other muzlim countries if you think they're part of the "developed" world.

I don't give a hoot about muslims. I don't go out of my way to interact with them or members of any other religious group. I have traveled enough however to know you can't lump ANY significant group of people into one category.

I would imagine that someone whom has traveled as much around the world as you claim would be more "open" minded.

What did one Muslim do to you to justify your hatred for them?

I have been burned by a Muslim myself but I'm smart enough to know that that one person doesn't represent one third of the world's population.

That's like saying you represent all Alaskans. I doubt everyone in Alaska would see eye to eye with someone like you.

Just like I don't see eye to eye with everyone by me. You can't just lump entire segments of the world together into one category.

Last edited:
I don't give a hoot about muslims. I don't even have any muslim friends. I have traveled enough however to know you can't lump ANY significant group of people into one category.

I would imagine that someone whom has traveled as much around the world as you claim would be more "open" minded.

What did a Muslim do to you to justify your hatred for them?

I have been burned by a Muslim myself but I'm smart enough to know that that one person doesn't represent one third of the world population.

That's like saying you represent all Alaskans. I doubt everyone in Alaska would see eye to eye withsomeone like you.

Just like I don't see eye to eye with everyone by me. You can't just lump entire segments of the world together in one category.
Ok toexist, since you asked so nicely I'll give you a small example of why I dislike muzlims. I've seen bus loads of people blown up with the survivers butchered, a school blown up and the teachers, and kids, killed just because they dared to educate girls, several of my employees rounded up and shot in the head because they worked for an American, one of my truck drivers hit an IED and died in my arms, I was kidnapped once, obviously I got away. I don't care if you believe me or not, I know what I've seen.

Ok toexist, since you asked so nicely I'll give you a small example of why I dislike muzlims. I've seen bus loads of people blown up with the survivers butchered, a school blown up and the teachers, and kids, killed just because they dared to educate girls, several of my employees rounded up and shot in the head because they worked for an American, one of my truck drivers hit an IED and died in my arms, I was kidnapped once, obviously I got away. I don't care if you believe me or not, I know what I've seen.

So wait...the people whom worked for you...were they muslim too?

Yes. We had Afghan, Serbian, Bosnian, Russian, Macedonian and Croatian. But mostly local nationals.

If you really saw what you claim you saw then...I apologize. This would explain a lot. Still I believe that no matter what part of the world you visit...there will be both bad and good people.

I don't underestimate anyone but I still give most people the benefit of the doubt...until I get burned.

If you really saw what you claim you saw then...I apologize. This would explain a lot. Still I believe that no matter what part of the world you visit...there will be both bad and good people.

I don't underestimate anyone but I still give most people the benefit of the doubt...until I get burned.
It's all true, and a lot more. I will admit that the middle east does have some very beautiful and modern cities. Where else can you go snow skiing indoors? Or buy a man made island in the shape of a country? But if you look behind these fancy buildings you will see the slums, misery and filth where the foreign workers live.

Latest posts

Back