Predictions Thread

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I know that, I have set a short time ago here so.

Joe.jpg

Nevertheless, Joe`s first goal is to implement the decisions of the WEF and above all to fully destroy the history of the USA, Joe is a traitor. đź’€
And even if Joe is controlled by Obama, Joe must NOT go unpunished for that, as far as the main topic is concerned, I still believe that we will only have a few days left before the ultimate bang if things continue like this.

Honestly, I am having a difficult time forcing myself to go to work. My gut is telling me within two to three weeks. I hope I am wrong.
No matter what happens, working, prepping, gardening, cooking, praying and loving your self and family must stay a priority till the balloon goes up. Every day you work is another day to prep for SHTF day and another bit of food in the pantry.

If we are unlucky not weeks, but only a few days.

Joe wants to go down in history as a great war hero, he will go down in history as the fool who started World War 3 and brought death and destruction to the world.

Joe does not understand that you should keep your hands off certain things.
Especially children

I don't think it would happen before spring time.

I hope you are right, or even better, never.

I don't think we ever saw Joe's promise of a "dark Winter". He knew something wicked this way comes; I think they weren't able to pull it off as well, or as quickly as they had planned.

What is even scarier is the idea that they pull some Martial Law BS so Joe doesn't have to go into the public anymore. Then they use an AI Joe to run the country.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back