Creating A Bug-Out-Bag

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, tbh, i saw it on Duel Survival, I've seen it done before, but i didn't remember it until i saw the show yesterday.
ill see if i can find a link or something though.
it does make sense, though, Brillo pads are a type of conduit metal, being placed onna 9volt battery would arch it.
Thank you so much for the link! I will definitely check it out today.

NP, that link shows how to start fires with a AAA battery and a staple, how to use a car battery jumper cables and a pencil, the brillow pad trick etc.
you know what, i might just start a thread on it. lol.

NP, that link shows how to start fires with a AAA battery and a staple, how to use a car battery jumper cables and a pencil, the brillow pad trick etc.
you know what, i might just start a thread on it. lol.
Please do! I am all for a thread devoted to this subject! Especially since I don't think my lighters will last forever.....

49. Super Glue:
this can be useful on anything from a cut (sealing the wound) to repairing your tent, clothes, or even your rain gear and drinking containers.

50. A Gold Pan:
After a few weeks of you setting up camp, or bunkering down, your gonna get bored, might as well pan for some gold, it will be a great commotity.

LOL, Nice!
As a kid we learned how to pan for gold while we were studying California history. I doubt I have improved much since then.
my ex-step-father was real big on gold panning, dredging, and making sluth boxes, so i have a little experiance in it, although we never made much lol

51. Wood Carving Tools:
this one would be mostly for the wilderness bound folks.
with wood carving tools, it will be much easier to build a cabin, make wood spoons etc.

51. Wood Carving Tools:
this one would be mostly for the wilderness bound folks.
with wood carving tools, it will be much easier to build a cabin, make wood spoons etc.
Good call! I'm not all that good with woodworking, but I would have plenty of time to learn while residing in the sticks

Latest posts

Back