Covid inconveniences

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much has your daily life changed? (0 = Not at all) (9 = Destroyed my life)

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 12 23.5%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just amazes me that some people are willing to turn their lives over to some unelected bureaucrats. Take their advice if you want, but they have no business making policy. We elect representatives to do that.
So you feel the elected schmucks that got the country into trillions of dollars into debt are better?

Remember Brent, we elected these schmucks, so the fault rests on all of us. If WE don't keep our elected representatives accountable, then we get what we deserve.
We’re in deep shite then! Lol. Honestly I’m just thankful that I’m not 20yrs old and just getting started out in life right now. With everything going on politically, socially and economically I think there are some tough times coming.

This is how war usually begins, excessive police violence against their own people as in Belgium, the situation in all of Europe is becoming more and more acute in a similar way, at some point there are deaths.

This is how war usually begins, excessive police violence against their own people as in Belgium, the situation in all of Europe is becoming more and more acute in a similar way, at some point there are deaths.

Will it bleed to over here?

When I look at the video, I have to say that the policeman with the horse deliberately knocked down the girl, she was not grazed on the right but on the left side of the horse. This was absolutely intentional because anyone else would have driven the horse past her or would have stopped.

It will have as good as no consequences for the police, they are becoming more extreme what you do with the people here, if this continues, Europe will be a bloodbath until the summer.

This is not only the beginning of a new thread, but the beginning of civil war against government. If there will be more such incidents, this could very quickly be the trigger for more in certain countries, if something like this happens in France, France will go up in flames within two days, I consider the situation at the moment as very dangerous, but the government continues full on confrontation.

We can't get out of the lockdown here, or it will be tightened up. Mutti Merkel will probably introduce even tougher curfews and here in Switzerland that will also happen, we are no longer a democracy here but have a dictatorship. Here there was in an eastern Swiss city at the weekend very nasty riots between young people and the police, I do not support such violence, but we Swiss are the wrong to live in a dictatorship. If our government continues with dictatorship and ignoring the people it could be a very hot spring here and if there is one thing I can't stand then it is police beating up on defenseless people. So far we are here fortunately not yet, but should it come to the bang will follow immediately.
I hope it NEVER comes so far here as in Brussels.

This is not only the beginning of a new thread, but the beginning of civil war against government. If there will be more such incidents, this could very quickly be the trigger for more in certain countries, if something like this happens in France, France will go up in flames within two days, I consider the situation at the moment as very dangerous, but the government continues full on confrontation.
I could go on and on about the excessive violence from our local police force. The worst one was when a local small business man and his wife took a trip to Montreal via rail to take in a NHL hockey game. Upon return they were able to get to their car, and start to drive off, that's when 2 police officers, in plain clothes, who apparently were given a tip that this particular person was smuggling drugs stood in front and on the side of the vehicle. The man's wife testified that the police did not give or announce that they were police, and when her husband panicked and tried to drive off the police pumped him full of lead of course killing him. No drugs were found. Why did they not just arrest the man as soon as he stepped off the train...why all the gun and guts shoot out that could have easily been avoided. It went to court and the judge dismissed the case and said the police were in their full right. These same two cops weeks prior got off from shooting at a 12 year old kid on a dirt bike not suppose to be driving on the street, trying to get away from the cops. The cops statement was that "they were trying to shoot out the tires"....are they insane? Obviously. True story....check it out online "new brunswick canada police shooting".
I try not to paint all police officers with the same brush, I have family members who are / were police....but you have to question the respect you are taught to have for them when your own cop brother tells you "never, ever, trust a cop."

I don't really have a problem with the police and I'm not looking for any problems, there are some decent guys with them. But if our government should make even more on dictatorship and start to let the police on decent citizens to thresh then will burn out with me some. I would have no problem in that case to put me in front of such policemen and tell them to shoot me if you want to play Rambo. The state in which I live has driven my former school friend and probably many other people to suicide by destroying thousands of jobs and livelihoods with lockdowns, and I have more than one reason to be angry about it.
I'm not looking for death, but dictatorship is a no-go for me.

I think it's 60 percent. They're almost there.
I do believe we probably have herd immunity where I live. Everyone's had it, even the Amish. No one in the hospital with covid in the nearby bigger town.

Latest posts

Back