Covid inconveniences

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much has your daily life changed? (0 = Not at all) (9 = Destroyed my life)

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 12 23.5%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If a hospital writes "cause of death Corona" on the death certificate, it receives an additional 600.- Fr, which is about 700.- Dollars.

I know someone who lost a relative, actually he had terminal cancer, he had only 4 weeks to live after diagnosis and was partly already in the hospital. In his last week it hit him with Corona and he was dead 5 days later, guess what happened.

The hospital asked the relatives if they could put Corona as the cause of death on the death certificate!!!!
This is not a joke, firstly you would have collected 600.- Fr and the authorities could have again statistically recorded a Corona death more, and the more dead and infected in the statistics the more you can put restrictions on the people.
Another case, in an old people's home 4 persons died after the second corona vaccination, the authorities prevented an autopsy with all means.

Welcome to China and so the Chinese surveillance and vaccination passports will be introduced here step by step, and in a few weeks the system will also register our habits and our political views and a punishment/reward system will be created.

A normal working day of a GESTAPO unit in Central Europe, strictly following the service regulations and beating up anyone who looks like he/she has a problem with the Corona regulations.
The GESTAPO units enjoy the consent of the politicians and have nothing to fear from them, no matter how many people you beat up and also the reason for it does not matter, these guys do not have to justify themselves for anything even for cowardly footsteps and also not if you tear out women's hair or throw 90 year old pensioners brutally to the ground.

The only thing that is very strange, these pictures are not from 1939 but from 2021 and it is all tollerated by the authorities who condemn the time around 1939.

The day will come where such behavior ignites the powder keg, on this day Europe could very quickly go up in flames. Our democracy and our rights are at the end, our civilization apparently also, next step will unfortunately be violence, if this starts you will no longer be able to brake here, it may be that the politicians are working towards that, otherwise I can not explain that unfortunately.

https://t.me/Coronarebellentirol/6061

1627658681697.png

I’ve always said it’s best not to speculate or worry about things that haven’t happened yet. Rumors and sensational stories aren’t worth the wasted energy.
I can’t believe they are actually paying people to get the shot. Hell, I would have paid for it to get life back to normal….

I’ve always said it’s best not to speculate or worry about things that haven’t happened yet. Rumors and sensational stories aren’t worth the wasted energy.
I can’t believe they are actually paying people to get the shot. Hell, I would have paid for it to get life back to normal….

I agree, but only to a degree.
Always consider what may seem to be the fantastic RUMINT, just may be factual. You can only see that in hindsight.
To quote Murphy, " That feint that you are ignoring, is the main effort."

Nope. In California you still have to wear a mask in some cities even though you got the shops. Things are not back to normal. They're just pretending they are.
I feel sorry (kinda) for people who got the shots so things would be back to normal. They were lying.

Nope. In California you still have to wear a mask in some cities even though you got the shops. Things are not back to normal. They're just pretending they are.
I feel sorry (kinda) for people who got the shots so things would be back to normal. They were lying.

It even that confusing with cities in the same county in CA. If I head south, I better have a mask. If I head north not needed.

That's just it Brent, with your boy in the WH you'll never get your life back to "normal". Your people lied to you.
Thanks Biden voters.

Walmart and Disney now requiring all employees to get the vaccine. I know it’s not a popular sentiment here but I think it’s smart. If your in a job that’s in contact with the public you should take as many precautions as you can. This vaccine isnt the evil demon so many here seem to think and has the science from millions of people getting it that it saves lives.

Latest posts

Back