Nipah Virus

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrJenner

God Like
Reaction score
Not to be confused with COVID. New out of India. This is concerning as public health officials are already struggling, now to be hit with this.

An infected human typically shows symptoms including fever and headache for anywhere between three days and two weeks, followed by a cough, sore throat and respiratory issues. The condition later progresses swiftly to swelling in the brain cells, leading to drowsiness, confusion, and then possible coma and death.

There is no cure or vaccine for Nipah yet, and patients are only given supportive medical care.

According to the World Health Organization, up to 75% of Nipah infections prove fatal. The mortality rate for the coronavirus, by comparison, is believed to be about 2%. About 20% of survivors experience neurological symptoms that can persist, including seizures and personality changes.
A 2004 Bangladesh outbreak was traced back to humans consuming date palm sap that had been contaminated by infected fruit bats. The last outbreak in India, which hit Kerala in 2018, killed 17 of the 18 people who caught it. Those infections were all traced back to fruit bats found dead in the water of a family's well.

Nipah is considered less contagious than the coronavirus, but its much higher mortality rate, a longer incubation period of up to 45 days, and its ability to infect a much wider variety of animals all make Nipah a cause of significant concern for epidemiologists trying to predict and prevent the next pandemic.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nipah-virus-outbreak-india-kerala/

Yes I have been seeing this India virus these last few days. Pretty scarey but the in the back og my head right now I am thinking of how China was working on a deadlier virus than Covid 19. Is this it with Fauci's gain of function? You really have to ask questions. And with our complete open boarders, have no doubt it is here or will be coming very soom. We are living in an almost 3rd world country now under Biden.

Oh, by the way, you can blame Biden for all the doctors and nurses/ first responders and pilots leaving with their vaccine mandates. . . At this point I am sure there will be another vaccine that will protect all. . . :rolleyes:

MMS/CDS KILLS EVERY VIRUS AND BACTERIA WITH A NEGATIVE CHARGE KNOWN TO MAN WITHIN TEN SECONDS OF CONTACT.....it eats through the cell walls and destroys any virus and bacteria without the chance of them getting resistant as with antibiotics which do nothing against a virus anyway. We know this fact for over sixty years now.......

Yes, a new virus must come to Corona now, otherwise the authorities will have to give us back our rights and our freedom when there is no longer a threat from a virus.
But the authorities want to keep their power and further restrict us, for this reason the pandemic must NEVER be finished.

No offense Dr.Jenner and this is not meant personally against you, but to me it is now EVERYWHERE what new viral diseases there are and what happens at the last corner of the world.
After two years of Corona, police violence, restrictions and living in a kind of Nazi dictatorship, I've had enough of all the crap and the constant scaremongering of the WHO about any new diseases.
Either something catches me and I survive, if not I have means to put an end to it myself, but the current situation is the last, because most viral diseases are not for the population or the economy, but the government is the problem.
Besides, who hears every day panic messages about Corona, Nipha and similar crap will be mentally ill in the long run and who is mentally ill will strive to any flu no matter how harmless it is, there is already enough collateral damage because of Corona...

This forum is for preparation, you're right, and everyone probably prepares differently.
I am currently preparing for a blackout and actively preparing for a civil war. Our government provokes a civil war and among the people is already very thick air.
Since one is equal to a terrorist as an unvaccinated soon and has even fewer rights than a terrorist and because of the vaccinated is already demanded that one vaccinates us or imprisons it will probably not take long until the exchange of blows on the street comes.
For this reason, I am currently relatively indifferent to new reports about new pandemics; my risk assessment is currently different.

But I think you look at it differently, new pandemic, more work, and I know that your job is not easy.

Last edited:
This forum is for preparation, you're right, and everyone probably prepares differently.
I am currently preparing for a blackout and actively preparing for a civil war. Our government provokes a civil war and among the people is already very thick air.
Since one is equal to a terrorist as an unvaccinated soon and has even fewer rights than a terrorist and because of the vaccinated is already demanded that one vaccinates us or imprisons it will probably not take long until the exchange of blows on the street comes.
For this reason, I am currently relatively indifferent to new reports about new pandemics; my risk assessment is currently different.

But I think you look at it differently, new pandemic, more work, and I know that your job is not easy.
I agree with you re the civil war and have seen that coming for more than a year now.
We have also been prepping for this.

As far as “sides” I see it more the far right and far left clashing with those of us who are a bit more moderate being forced to choose.
I don’t hate unvaccinated people, I still believe in free choice. Just be respectful of mine and also please respect the fact we are still in a pandemic. Wash your hands, stay out of my bubble and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
Re masking- protect yourself with a N95 when you go out, (or don’t) at this point the cloth masks are pointless, we have about reached endemic stages.

Latest posts

Back