Covid inconveniences

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much has your daily life changed? (0 = Not at all) (9 = Destroyed my life)

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 12 23.5%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just saw that trump is recommending his followers get the vaccine now. He got it privately a while back without announcing or endorsing it. The one article said over 90% or democrats want the shot and only 50% of republicans do.

Israel has decided to introduce "freedom bracelets", unvaccinated people must wear them after entering Israel, if you refuse you will be locked in a hotel for quarantine.
Mutti Merkel and other European leaders will probably jump on the bandwagon right now and do the same.
I see the proportionality of so crap definititv no longer, Corona is definititv not so dangerous that justifies an electronic surveillance of many people, are today only a few so monitored, in a year are guaranteed in the sense of "security" all so monitored. Our governments have either maneuvered themselves into a dead end and can no longer go back, or the whole thing has a higher plan. Georg Orwell was probably a good role model for some.

https://www.supercom.com/quarantine?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0_W1-4XB7wIViM13Ch2nYQWhEAAYASAAEgLIgfD_BwE

Reminds me what our bald from Bern (our health minister) said:
They want an electronic "vaccination passport" - But it won't work because there are no datas around who's already vaccinated and there are no resources around to create an list like this....😂
Further they want you go in an pharmacy for an free corona - testing before you meet other peoples. Fine, they close 6.30pm, 4pm saturdays ond don't open sundays. Even better: Those free test kits won't be aviable before end of April.... 😂

I love it if realitiy delivers the best jokes.

Our schools never shut down. And no business shut down around here either. "Forced" government shut downs and lock downs were just plain silly and stupid. Not everyone works for the government and gets paid whether they show up for work or not. Most people have to go to work to get paid.
we have a furlough scheme here, if a person cannot go to work because of the lock down and cannot work from home then the furlough scheme pays their wages, its just been extended until September.
the main businesses affected by the lock down is in the tourist and "hospitality" sector, not that there are many domestic tourists in the winter.

Finnish government now make a proposal to make face mask wearing mandatory. They also propose that because there isn't enough police to police the face mask wearing they may have to mobilise the army to make sure people follow the rules.

The above post dosent mean I agree with all of faucis recommendations. I know this virus was overreacted to in some ways, and not enough in others. Unless the virus was like Ebola and there were dead bodies in the streets I don’t think shutting down businesses was smart at all. Wearing masks, and good ones, should have been mandatory from the start if they felt this was so bad, but not closing down places.

He is a very intelligent doctor though with loads of experience in immunology. He’s a lot more qualified than any politician out there.

Side note, the line "I am not a doctor, but I play one on TV . . ." came to mind when I asked my question.
He really does have a load of credentials and knows more about plagues and this kind of threat than almost anyone. I still don’t agree with the total shutdown of commerce for a disease that is killing people but isn’t the end of times kind of thing they are making it out to be.

Latest posts

Back