COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texas has 9,286 COVID people in hospital for the entire state of 24.6 million. Perhaps a better number to look at is Harris County (Houston - pop. 4.6 M) has only had 407 deaths since the beginning while Bexar County (San Antonio - pop 1.7M) has had 137 deaths. Just keep your distance and and everything will be ok, I think. Distancing is no hardship to me because I never liked or needed to be up in people's faces to talk to them. I liked my private space! LOL

I think the evidence shows that although more people have Covid, the death rates are lower. That means to me, younger people. I havent seen any states screaming for respirators. Old geezers with pre-existing conditions, like me, need to be careful, but I dont think this is the "Capt. Tripps" of a Stephen King horror novel. Watch how fast this leaves the headlines the day after the election. It's not all fabricated, but it is definitely being manipulated

Last edited:
Most doctors have figured out that respirators kill people that have serious COVID-19 complications and are going straight to extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. I think that is one reason the death rate has not risen with the infection rate.

Funny thing...we knew that mechanical ventilation killed people with severe acute respiratory failure way back in 2009, and that ECMO was the preferred treatment. 🤔

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/164041#1Despite improvements in ventilation techniques and other treatments, such as steroids, inhaled nitricoxide, severe ARF causes high mortality in adults. Conventional treatment is by intermittent positive-pressure ventilation where oxygen-enriched air is blown into the lungs at high pressure. This in turn causes oxygen toxicity and pressure injury to the lung tissue additional to the original lung disease, delaying or preventing recovery. ECMO is an alternative which uses heart-lung bypass technology to provide gas exchange outside the body. This allows time for the lung treatment and recovery.

Guys, didn't any of you question the " official narrative" of the Covid-19 pandemic?
I have to admit, I was very concerned in the first 2-4 weeks back in March-April. Then I started to experience that "dead skunk in the middle of the road" scent. Most of you are far more knowledgeable than me on this Covid, as is evidenced on this thread. I just keep my distance as I said (and normally do, Covid or No Covid). But I stopped buying the "sky is falling" narrative a long time ago.

PS. I do know this, The average particle size of a sneeze or cough aerosol droplet is 1 micron. the average size of the "holes" between the threads of a cloth mask is 80 microns. That kinda like expecting to catch a BB if dropped in a fishing net.

Last edited:
I have to admit, I was very concerned in the first 2-4 weeks back in March-April. Then I started to experience that "dead skunk in the middle of the road" scent. Most of you are far more knowledgeable than me on this Covid, as is evidenced on this thread. I just keep my distance as I said (and normally do, Covid or No Covid). But but I stopped buying the "sky is falling" narrative a long time ago.

PS. I do know this, The average particle size of a sneeze or cough aerosol droplet is 1 micron. the average size of the "holes" between the threads of a cloth mask is 80 microns. That kinda like expecting to catch a BB if dropped in fishing net.

"Dead skunk in the middle of the road", nice way of saying :)
Obviously I can speak for the Italian reality and here there are many elements that suggest the sham.

For three days in a row, the daily death rate (excluding NY) has been over 900. It hasn't been over 900 since June 10th. (except for that blip caused by New Jersey suddenly adding in all their nursing home deaths)
As you can see from the chart, this is not a normal pattern.

Iw1f800.png

For three days in a row, the daily death rate (excluding NY) has been over 900. It hasn't been over 900 since June 10th. (except for that blip caused by New Jersey suddenly adding in all their nursing home deaths)

Iw1f800.png

Unfortunately I can only speak for the Italian situation.
Here, the deaths are in line with those of the flu every year; there was a peak (apparently inexplicable) only in two small cities near Milan.
The rest is just fear propaganda to keep people enslaved in the house, (while they install 5g antennas at night) and the Chinese buy all the failed activities.

Iw1f800.png
I think the deaths from all the extra cases from reopenings, memorial day, protest gatherings, etc. are finally showing their death toll. The pattern may adjust going forward a bit to account for the changes. I don't think the deaths will ever get back to the highest levels, because the cases are generally among younger people who tend to have fewer complications, and in addition, the treatment for severe cases has progressed (steroids and treatments to actually heal the damage and inflammation caused by the virus, then ECMO rather than mechanical ventilation if medication doesn't work). Despite the current upward trend I am hopeful, as the case fatality rate continues to drop and we learn how to live our lives (relatively) safely despite the virus in our communities.

This is interesting.

Steve Bannon: Experts from China Coronavirus Lab Where Virus Started Have Defected to the West

“Experts from the Chinese laboratory at the centre of global suspicion over the coronavirus pandemic have ‘defected’ and are in the hands of Western intelligence, the architect of Donald Trump’s presidential victory claimed last night.

Steve Bannon, who was Trump’s White House chief strategist and retains close links to the administration, told The Mail on Sunday that spies were building a case against Beijing on the basis that the global pandemic had been caused by a leak from the Institute of Virology in Wuhan and that the subsequent cover-up had amounted to ‘pre-meditated murder’.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-coronavirus-lab-virus-started-defected-west/

They were using the hydroxychloroquine and the zinc and you know that protocol for sure.
At your hospital?
Yeah
And that seemed to work?
YEAH! We didn't have anybody that died. I think there was one patient that was admitted and went home like the day, a day later. And we're in, I'm in a, you know, a pretty big city, so.
And were these people with, who were elderly with comorbidities who were having good outcomes?
Um, yeah actually the one guy that was admitted that it came from a nursing home. And he was a wheeze, like a severely over B or obese.
And he left after a day?
Um, well, I think it was a night, maybe, maybe two nights max but...
And, and what do you remember what he was treated with?
Um, I didn't have him on the floor, but I can't, I can imagine he was treated with the protocol that we would prescribe the patients before they left the emergency room.
Which was?
The hydroxychloroquine and zinc.
Why do you think that's been demonized so much?
Oh, cause it's working and people wouldn't need vents.

They were using the hydroxychloroquine and the zinc and you know that protocol for sure.
At your hospital?
Yeah
And that seemed to work?
YEAH! We didn't have anybody that died. I think there was one patient that was admitted and went home like the day, a day later. And we're in, I'm in a, you know, a pretty big city, so.
And were these people with, who were elderly with comorbidities who were having good outcomes?
Um, yeah actually the one guy that was admitted that it came from a nursing home. And he was a wheeze, like a severely over B or obese.
And he left after a day?
Um, well, I think it was a night, maybe, maybe two nights max but...
And, and what do you remember what he was treated with?
Um, I didn't have him on the floor, but I can't, I can imagine he was treated with the protocol that we would prescribe the patients before they left the emergency room.
Which was?
The hydroxychloroquine and zinc.
Why do you think that's been demonized so much?
Oh, cause it's working and people wouldn't need vents.

This also happened in Italy.

Many virologists support the idea that it is a common influence and that the government is taking action to implement restrictive policies.

Its criminal what the hospitals did, by putting people on ventilators. They also avoided cheap treatments that worked. It seems there is ample evidence to prove it as well. People are outraged and rioting about the wrongs things. Its Its disgusting!

Stats, Clark County Washington hospitals takes care of Clark County 488,241 population, Skamania County 12,083 population, Klickitat County 22,107 population so the infected and death stats below also include the other two counties but only shows up for Clark County.

Stats
Number of positive cases 1,166
Number of deaths 32
Number of tests conducted 17,503
Rate of new cases per 100,000 population** 54.0

**Data as of July 10. Rate of newly diagnosed cases per 100,000 people in the county over a two-week period, provided by Washington State Department of Health. The two week period starts six days prior to the current date to account for the lag in reporting.

Age Group
19 and younger 105
20-29 years 167
30-39 years 192
40-49 years 185
50-59 years 154
60-69 years 101
70-79 years 51
80 and older 51
unknown 2
Total 1,008

Male 420
unknown 81 (don't ask)
Total 1,008

Deaths
19 and younger 0
20-29 years 0
30-39 years 2
40-49 years 1
50-59 years 1
60-69 years 3
70-79 years 5
80 and older 20
Total 32

Gender (deaths)
Female 11
Male 21
Total 32

Current Hospitalizations
COVID-19 cases hospitalized 20
COVID-19 PUIs hospitalized* 12
Percent of licensed hospital beds occupied 69%
Percent licensed hospital beds occupied by COVID-19 patients & PUIs* 5.1%

Updated July 10. Data for PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center and Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center.

*PUIs is persons under investigation for COVID-19.

Long term care facility cases
Adult family home 19
Assisted/independent living 41
Skilled nursing 20
Total 80

Latest posts

Back