COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uGwXY4T.png

I don't know how it works for you, but an autopsy is needed to ensure the exact cause of death.
Was it made to all the deceased declared for covid?

Those who count victims in Italy, have publicly declared that doubtful or unclear cases must be considered dead due to the covid.

It's one of the many reasons I don't believe in the official version.

Last Thursday, Linscott's husband, Isaiah, said, the sheriff's department visited the house

A court ordered the couple to wear ankle monitors which will notify law enforcement if they travel more than 200 feet.

"The Hardin County Sheriff's Office did not install location monitoring devices on anyone in Hardin County. We have no open cases, nor have we had any cases, involving the enforcement of a failure to isolate for positive COVID-19 testing," the sheriff's office added.

I was talking to my "future???" son-in-law, who is a corrections officer (guard) in the local jail and asked about COVID19 in the jail. He said, they do not have any inmates who are infected. Only one corrections officer who has tested positive. I find that very surprising, since our county is next to Charlotte which has one of the highest rates in NC. The guards are required to wear masks while in the jail. This leads to the inmates "Demanding" masks. As creative as these folks are, I could not phantom what could be created with those things.

I was talking to my "future???" son-in-law, who is a corrections officer (guard) in the local jail and asked about COVID19 in the jail. He said, they do not have any inmates who are infected. Only one corrections officer who has tested positive. I find that very surprising, since our county is next to Charlotte which has one of the highest rates in NC. The guards are required to wear masks while in the jail. This leads to the inmates "Demanding" masks. As creative as these folks are, I could not phantom what could be created with those things.
I know some people who work in the prison here and there's a lot of cases there. One of them is a counselor there and it seems like she is always quarantined due to exposure.

While the US still in a sub-lockdown and most states mandating mask..

Dr. Anthony fuxxtard aka Fauci please explain this?

Sweden sees coronavirus cases drop, after controversially avoiding lockdowns
Its actions give credence to the freedom championed by conservatives rather than the safety defended by liberals

Giving credence to the freedom championed by conservatives rather than the safety defended by liberals globally, Sweden continues a downward trend of COVID-19 cases after a much-debated approach kept large parts of society open during the coronavirus pandemic.

“The curves go down, and the curves over the seriously ill begin to be very close to zero. As a whole, it is very positive," Sweden’s chief epidemiologist Anders Tegnell said.

While coronavirus cases increase in Europe, Sweden, which had called for its people to take personal responsibility instead of ordering government-mandated lockdowns, on Tuesday reported just two new deaths, bringing the confirmed toll to 5,702.

“With numbers diminishing very quickly in Sweden, we see no point in wearing a face mask in Sweden, not even on public transport,” Tegnell said.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/swede...drop-after-controversially-avoiding-lockdowns

Latest posts

Back