COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ONLY explanation that fits the facts presented is that the syringe had been used on someone else first! They will NEVER admit that.
A) Clearly it was empty
B) They have video evidence that none of the syringes were empty when in the bag initially.
C) He was "re-vaccinated" after it came out.
D) They won't give any explanation

9926108-confused-cartoon-guy-scratching-his-head.jpg

The only way masks work is if EVERYONE uses N95 mask that are properly fitted . . . and that is not the case in America.
It is an exercise in futility.

Notice how the transfer of wealth has occurred from the lowest 90% to the 1%?

From my time as a paramedic, I made the experience that either butchers passed out when their blood was drawn or when they received a vaccination, and wrestlers too. Neither was so great when you had one of those heavyweight guys in front of you to catch him. That a nurse passes out, I wonder a little.
In short, every such case or other side effects are guaranteed to be denied by the authorities that it has something to do with the vaccination, you don't even want a discussion about the side effects, politicians here block the topic 100%, that tells me that what's wrong with it.

From my time as a paramedic, I made the experience that either butchers passed out when their blood was drawn or when they received a vaccination, and wrestlers too. Neither was so great when you had one of those heavyweight guys in front of you to catch him. That a nurse passes out, I wonder a little.
In short, every such case or other side effects are guaranteed to be denied by the authorities that it has something to do with the vaccination, you don't even want a discussion about the side effects, politicians here block the topic 100%, that tells me that what's wrong with it.

I am a EMT, and WIlderness EMT via NOLS.
This was pushed through too fast.
And all the lockdowns, only hurts small businesses, and Americans at large.
For a virus that has a 99.5% survival rate. If you are under the age of 70.

@GeorgiaPeachie
Because they don't like you having free speech and they might don't like to have free speech at their own places?

Even it proably goes off topic in this thread.... I toke and still take the Covid very serious. But i have strong doubts if it's really so dangerous to justify the ruin of millions of peoples economic existences and lock them at home. If i'm alone with my doubts then i'm fine because then i know i should think about my own mindset and ideas. Unfortunately i realized by talking with other people in my area and circle of acquaintances the most of them have the same doubts. And this gives me seriously headache....

Day 10 of my covid. Yes take it seriously, but absolutely it does not justify the ruin of anyone's economy. So the next argument is money over lives? Well, from my experience, Out of 25 people I know that have had covid around me, there was one that ended up in the hospital. It was bad for him. His wife got it, but was able to stay home with it, like my husband and I have. He is slowly recovering, and it's been 3 weeks. It is serious for some, but the flu is serious for some in the same way. I'm all for stay home if you're sick. Everyone else go do the things. No shutdowns.

Day 10 of my covid. Yes take it seriously, but absolutely it does not justify the ruin of anyone's economy. So the next argument is money over lives? Well, from my experience, Out of 25 people I know that have had covid around me, there was one that ended up in the hospital. It was bad for him. His wife got it, but was able to stay home with it, like my husband and I have. He is slowly recovering, and it's been 3 weeks. It is serious for some, but the flu is serious for some in the same way. I'm all for stay home if you're sick. Everyone else go do the things. No shutdowns.

A thoughtful, and intelligent response Amish! The issue is, the Dems want to crash and burn our economy. They then, “will not let a crisis go to waste”.

Latest posts

Back