COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t agree with complaining about the mask mandate but do think all the other restrictions are crap. California has always been way out there but it is way over the line now. How can any of the businesses survive this kind of crap. And doesn't newsom realize that when he puts half the businesses under he won’t have an economy anymore?

May i bring an bit of experience in here. Since end of October we need to wear an mask by entering any public area if we're not able to keep an minimum distance of 1.5 meters. In shops we're generally wearing masks, otherwise they got the right to show you the exit or worse call the police wich brings you an fee up to 500.--. At the working place you're forced to wear masks if you can't keep the distance too.
So far until now i survived to wear an mask, you get to used about. But it's a lot harder to flirt with an smile. It's annoying too of course. A little detail: In spring our minister for health said masks don't protect - ok, at this time they didn't had because China wasn't deliver them. After we had those masks aviable to buy the government changed meaning. But still isn't approved if masks help really to avoid Covid or not - we still need to wear them.

The other point is the business life. Gastronomy has to close 7pm, as well every other shop. About the lockdown we had in springtime and the crapped business during summer a lot of firms almost running out of money. In Switzerland the government has to give an financial help to the people and firms during an lockdown. Guess why they give hard restrictions during winter until an business becoming impossible but no lockdown?
So our economic will crash finally, i'm kind sure next year al lot of the smaller firms won't exist anymore. Notice: The government was helping Swiss Airline with a few billions - the managment kicked out a few houndred employees before they take the bonus-payment....

If you go out with a cloth mask you have very minimal protection. Better than zero but not a lot more. I use a n95 mask and cover it with the disposable surgical masks. Yes it sucks to wear two masks, but I really want to minimize the chance of getting the virus and rolling the dice to see if I’m one of the lucky ones that don’t breeze through it. I also wear glasses. Probably should wear goggles but only wear regular glasses. The biggest thing I do is avoid people. That sucks too, but we know the virus is currently widespread. If you don’t want to catch it stay home as much as possible.

Same results here, Mountain Dragon, depending on the state. The state I moved from didn't let you go out unless it was to the doctors or grocery. The state I live in now lets you decide. Masks were said to be not necessary here when there weren't any to buy. And now that there are some to buy, they are mandated in some states. It's just rules made up as they go along.

Notice: The government was helping Swiss Airline with a few billions - the managment kicked out a few houndred employees before they take the bonus-payment....

Notice 2: The airline Swiss has not belonged to Switzerland for some years now, but to the German Lufthansa. Our government nevertheless spent millions of francs on it, although this airline actually brings nothing to Switzerland and, above all, no longer belongs to us. So what makes me angry because hundreds of other companies that bring more to the country have gone empty handed and they are now finally allowed to go bankrupt. In a few weeks at the latest, our government will once again throw money at Swiss with the justification that there is no alternative because otherwise the millions of spring are lost.
The fact is that Swiss is not systemically relevant for Switzerland, but since dozens of politicians sit there in some board of directors of supplier companies, there is no end of money inbuttert while other people unemployed on the street landing.

Another BIG PHARMA INSIDER turned Whistle-blower found DEAD.

Founder of vaccine safety website, ex-pharma insider found dead | News | LifeSite?__twitter_impression=true

LifeSiteNews
Founder of vaccine safety website, ex-pharma insider found dead.
'If something were to happen to me,' Brandy Vaughan wrote in late 2019, 'it’s foul play and you know exactly who and why.'

1608174095885.png
1608174245097.png
1608174312982.png

Latest posts

Back