COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Israeli Man Dies After Receiving COVID Vaccine As 5K+ "Health Impact Events" Reported In US

Following a handful of reports, including one involving a priest from the Philadelphia area who volunteered as a trial participant, about patients who received a vaccine dying in the weeks following the second dose, one man in Israel has died 2 hours after receiving the vaccine.

According to reports in the Israeli press, a 75 year old man from Beit Shean died Monday morning from a hear attack about 2 hours after receiving the vaccine.

The patient has received the vaccine at 0830 in the morning, then waited for the customary time at the health clinic before he was released to his home after reportedly feeling well. Some time after that, the man lost consciousness, then was pronounced dead.

The Israeli Health Ministry released a statement on the death: "A 75-year-old man from the north of the country suffering from active heart disease and malignant disease, who has undergone a number of heart attacks, was vaccinated this morning against the coronavirus and died at home shortly after the procedure."

An investigation into the man's death has been ordered by the Director General of the Ministry of Health, Prof. Hezi Levy, who has appointed a case investigation committee to be led by the head of the MoH's Safety and Quality Division.

News of the man's death follows reports that 5K out of the first 215K recipients of the vaccine in the US reported some kind of "adverse health impact event", which could be anything that seriously limits an individual's ability to function and/or complete daily tasks. These events should be severe enough to require medical attention, but exact details are unclear.

Israeli Man Dies After Receiving COVID Vaccine As 5K+ "Health Impact Events" Reported In US | ZeroHedge

https://www.wnd.com/2020/12/top-pan...-mirror-chinese-communist-plan-strip-freedom/A top British epidemiologist who demanded lockdowns for the people, then was caught breaking his own social-distancing rules to meet his married-with-children lover, now has admitted that those procedures have altered what people will tolerate from officials.

It is Neil Ferguson of Imperial College London who resigned earlier this year from a Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies when he was caught ignoring social distancing requirements.

Now, in a new interview, he said, "I think people's sense of what is possible in terms of control changed quite dramatically between January and March."

It was during a holiday interview with the National Pulse that Ferguson admitted the orders emulated the Communist Chinese model to strip civil liberties from people.

He's credited with convincing the British government that lockdowns should be adopted, and admitted they "were meant to emulate those carried out by the Chinese Communist Party – modeled to strip civil liberties and exert authoritarian control…"

It was during an interview with the Times that he said "there is an enormous cost associated with" lockdowns, especially the loss of civil liberties.

But he said the CCP's success changed "people's sense of what is possible in terms of control."

"If China had not done it the year would have been very different," he said.

He admitted to skepticism that China's actions helped the coronavirus situation.

But he said the learning curve was sharp.

"It's a communist one-party state, we said. We couldn’t get away with it in Europe, we thought. And then Italy did it. And we realized we could," he said.

The report explained he initially was convinced it was a good policy because of the Chinese statistics regarding cases.

"Leaked documents reveal and even establishment media reports now concede that data emanating from the Chinese Communist Party at the onset of the pandemic – the impetus behind Ferguson championing lockdowns – was faulty," the report explained.

As WND reported, Ferguson earlier resigned from SAGE after being caught breaking his own rules.

neil-ferguson-antonia-staats-jpg.jpg

Neil Ferguson and Antonia Staats

"I accept I made an error of judgment and took the wrong course of action. I have therefore stepped back from my involvement in SAGE," Ferguson told the Daily Telegraph.

"I acted in the belief that I was immune, having tested positive for coronavirus and completely isolated myself for almost two weeks after developing symptoms.

"I deeply regret any undermining of the clear messages around the continued need for social distancing to control this devastating epidemic."

The Telegraph reported Ferguson's paramour, Antonia Staats, traveled across London on at least two occasions, to spend time with the professor.

Eight German care home employees jabbed with 5 TIMES Pfizer vaccine dose, 4 hospitalized with Covid-like symptoms

Eight nursing home workers in Stralsund received five times the normal dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine, sending half of them to the hospital with Covid-19 symptoms – but the company insists the megadose is safe.

A group of care home employees in the northeastern town of Stralsund was accidentally dosed with five times the prescribed amount of Pfizer-BioNTech’s newly approved Covid-19 vaccine on Sunday – the first day Germany began vaccinating healthcare workers and nursing home residents against the virus.

Eight employees received five times the 30-microgram (mcg) dose of the jab, which was recently christened Comirnaty. Four of those were hospitalized as a “precautionary measure” after experiencing flu-like (and Covid-19-like) symptoms, Vorpommern-Rügen district administrator Stefan Kerth revealed on Monday.

“I deeply regret this incident,” Kerth told reporters, expressing “hope” that “those affected suffer no serious side effects.”

While the prescribed dose for Comirnaty is just 30mcg, a spokeswoman for BioNTech insisted researchers had experimented with “increased dosages” during clinical trials and found doses of as much as 100mcg were tolerated without “serious consequences.” However, five times the normal dose would be 150mcg, half again as much as a 100mcg overdose, and it’s not clear if any of the clinical trials had tested such high doses.

The overdosed group consisted of seven women and one man, all aged between 38 and 54. The vaccine is being administered to elderly nursing home residents and employees at such facilities first, with a rollout for the general population to begin next year.

The arrival of pharmaceutical salvation has already encountered obstacles, however, with some districts rejecting their vaccine shipments on the suspicion they had not been kept at the ultra-cold temperature of -70 degrees Celsius required to retain safety and effectiveness.

Seven districts in Bavaria opted to return 1,000 shots after the ‘cold’ boxes in which they arrived registered internal temperatures up to 15 degrees Celsius, dismissing BioNTech’s claim that the comparatively lukewarm vaccine shipment was “probably okay.”

Eight German care home employees jabbed with 5 TIMES Pfizer vaccine dose, 4 hospitalized with Covid-like symptoms

I'm having no sound issues, Danilgirl. I assume you've checked your Windows speaker lower right tray? Also, be sure you haven't inadvertently clicked the speaker up at the tab above to silence the page. Other than those two suggestions, your cache might be full and need cleaning: Tolls, Options, Privacy & Security, Cookies & Site Data, Clear Data, (I untick Cookies or it can mess up some of my sites) and press clear data. Beyond those suggestions, I would have no other thoughts.

I'm having no sound issues, Danilgirl. I assume you've checked your Windows speaker lower right tray? Also, be sure you haven't inadvertently clicked the speaker up at the tab above to silence the page. Other than those two suggestions, your cache might be full and need cleaning: Tolls, Options, Privacy & Security, Cookies & Site Data, Clear Data, (I untick Cookies or it can mess up some of my sites) and press clear data. Beyond those suggestions, I would have no other thoughts.
I know I did the first you suggested. Other than that you are speaking a foreign language to me. I will get one of the kids to fix whatever I did hopefully. As long as you guys can hear it I wont worry to much. :)

Last edited:
This brought me to tears. . . THIS should NEVER happen in America!!

Again I can not hear the sound on what I post but can from the original link. . . how can I fix this? Assuming it is my problem only I hope??

Liberty and freedom can only be preserved with blood! It will happen soon.

This brought me to tears. . . THIS should NEVER happen in America!!

Again I can not hear the sound on what I post but can from the original link. . . how can I fix this? Assuming it is my problem only I hope??

This is in meantime not so rare in Europe, at least in middle Europe. The news just don't write or talk about anymore because it would show how far our civil rights are already gone. If i'm in sarcastic mood i would ask how long it needs until some camps will be reactivated to "teach" people to think in the only valid way....

Colorado health officials confirm highly infectious coronavirus variant found, first in US

Colorado public health officials on Tuesday confirmed the first U.S. case of the new highly contagious strain of the coronavirus that was first discovered in Britain weeks ago, prompting a new set of lockdowns there.

A state lab informed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about the presence of the strain in a man in his 20s from Elbert County. He has no travel history and is isolating himself until cleared by public health officials, Gov. Jared Polis said in a statement.

"There is a lot we don’t know about this new COVID-19 variant, but scientists in the United Kingdom are warning the world that it is significantly more contagious," Polis said.

The currently approved vaccines are thought to be effective against the new variant, according to experts. Polis said his office will monitor the new case "very closely."

"We’re getting isolates of it, making combination of viruses, to be able to directly test, getting sera from people who we have vaccinated, and see if it still neutralizes this new strain, this mutant strain that’s coming from the U.K., as well as from South Africa," Fauci told CNN in regards to studies to determine if the current vaccines can stop the new strain. "There’s a similar, but not entirely the same type of mutation that we’re seeing in South Africa."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-confirms-new-covid-19-variant
So, is this part of the 'Darker Days ahead' biden so enthusiastically repeated several times.... hmmm

Regeneron is an infusion, not an injection. That doesn't make sense. My husband got the other infusion similar to regeneron when he tested positive. It's an antibody booster. They are using the other one if you're in the first week of symptoms because it works better.

Latest posts

Back