COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/0...ations-to-be-issued-parks-could-be-shut-down/
Chicago:
Stay at home. Only go out for essentials. You have to readjust your thinking. Be smart,” Lightfoot said. “Not only will our police be deployed to shut them down if you are not abiding by these orders we will be forced to shut down the parks and lakefront. The situation Is deadly serious and we need you take it deadly seriously.”

Lightfoot added that spending long periods of time outdoors, anywhere, is not allowed. And neither is going into closed spaces, like playgrounds.

“You cannot go on long bike rides. Playgrounds are shut down. You must abide by the order. Outside, is for a brief respite, not for 5Ks. I can’t emphasize enough that we abide the rules.”

they took aerial surveillance yesterday of the Lakefront it looked a summer weekend - allll kinds of knots of people standing around together - mostly dumbazz kids that don't give a rat's azz ...

they busted it up and most likely will start deploying the bike cops and the horse patrols to lock it down ...

https://news.trust.org/item/20200325200808-oc1ie
New Orleans emerges as next coronavirus epicenter, threatening rest of South
The plight of New Orleans - with the world's highest growth rate in coronavirus cases - also raises fears that the city may become a powerful catalyst in spreading the virus across the south of the country. Authorities have warned the number of cases in New Orleans could overwhelm its hospitals by April 4.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/202...rket-throws-out-food-after-coronavirus-prank/
Twisted Coronavirus Prank: Pa. Supermarket Forced To Destroy More Than $35,000 In Food After Woman Intentionally Coughs All Over It
Gerrity's Supermarket
18 hours ago
Today was a very challenging day.

At 2:20 PM today, I got a call from our Hanover Township store. The manager informed me that a woman, who the police know to be a chronic problem in the community, came in to the store and proceeded to purposely cough on our fresh produce, and a small section of our bakery, meat case and grocery.

While there is little doubt this woman was doing it as a very twisted prank, we will not take any chances with the health and well-being of our customers.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/202...rket-throws-out-food-after-coronavirus-prank/
Twisted Coronavirus Prank: Pa. Supermarket Forced To Destroy More Than $35,000 In Food After Woman Intentionally Coughs All Over It
Gerrity's Supermarket
18 hours ago
Today was a very challenging day.

At 2:20 PM today, I got a call from our Hanover Township store. The manager informed me that a woman, who the police know to be a chronic problem in the community, came in to the store and proceeded to purposely cough on our fresh produce, and a small section of our bakery, meat case and grocery.

While there is little doubt this woman was doing it as a very twisted prank, we will not take any chances with the health and well-being of our customers.

The bitch should get charged with terrorism offences.

21:22
Portable morgues as New York prepares for the worst
3fa426a9-86d0-4de5-a8a6-e7f097cf2b88.jpg

Tara McKelvey

BBC News, New York City

Long, white, rectangular-shaped trucks are parked outside of Bellevue Hospital in Manhattan and Elmhurst Hospital in Queens. The trucks are refrigerated morgues, last used after the 9/11 attacks. Now they are ready for the pandemic, providing a place for bodies if the city morgues fill up.

There are more than 21,000 cases of the virus in the city and, as New York state governor Andrew Cuomo said on Thursday, the number of those in hospitals increased by 40% in the past 24 hours.

In addition to deploying the trucks, New York officials are turning to the federal government for help.

The New York officials, as well as those from North Carolina and Hawaii, have asked Federal Emergency Management Agency (Fema) for “emergency mortuary assistance”, according to Politico.

Don't you just love it when a fresh baked bread comes out of the oven, you take a deep breath of the great smells, enjoy the beautiful sight of the bread and then, the first savory bit just melts on your tongue, with a bit of butter, jelly, honey or even gravy and chipped beef...makes you glad to be alive and forget the BS around your for a while. Think of the good things in life, remember to be human and when all else fails,,,,,shoot the useless trash and keep on baking fresh bread...Gary

Another bread lover here! I bake fresh bread at least once a week. Ahhh the aroma is calming...

Here is some real inspiration!

https://www.insider.com/georgia-man-credits-god-for-recovery-from-coronavirus-2020-3

A Georgia coronavirus patient says he thought he was dying on Wednesday night. Then he felt God 'breathe life' into his lungs.

At times Clay Bentley struggled to breathe. A fever cramped his body, making him feel week and unable to stand up on his own. He could feel his lungs fill up with fluid.

Bentley, of Rome, Georgia, had been hospitalized with the coronavirus since March 6.

On Tuesday, after what the longtime sheriff described as a miraculous turnaround, he began feeling better and was being released from the hospital. Bentley credits God for his recovery.

"What kept me going? I just have had to spend a lot of time with the lord," Bentley told Insider, while waiting to be discharged. "I've never been this sick in my entire life … He's healed my body and I'm ready to be a witness. I'm ready to be alive for Him.

Agreed I like the smell almost as much as the bread! Seriously, the bread machine is the greatest thing since well, sliced bread!

You made me giggle with that one! So true about the smell! I’ve had a bread machine for many years, but I normally make mine by hand. Totally enjoy doing it by hand.

Here is some real inspiration!

https://www.insider.com/georgia-man-credits-god-for-recovery-from-coronavirus-2020-3

A Georgia coronavirus patient says he thought he was dying on Wednesday night. Then he felt God 'breathe life' into his lungs.

At times Clay Bentley struggled to breathe. A fever cramped his body, making him feel week and unable to stand up on his own. He could feel his lungs fill up with fluid.

Bentley, of Rome, Georgia, had been hospitalized with the coronavirus since March 6.

On Tuesday, after what the longtime sheriff described as a miraculous turnaround, he began feeling better and was being released from the hospital. Bentley credits God for his recovery.

"What kept me going? I just have had to spend a lot of time with the lord," Bentley told Insider, while waiting to be discharged. "I've never been this sick in my entire life … He's healed my body and I'm ready to be a witness. I'm ready to be alive for Him.

More likely his wife took the plastic bag off his head :)

You made me giggle with that one! So true about the smell! I’ve had a bread machine for many years, but I normally make mine by hand. Totally enjoy doing it by hand.
I can cook pretty well and am able to cook any kind of meet or main course but baking isn’t something I’m really practiced at. I don’t normally crave sweets but fresh bread is impossible to resist.

I can cook pretty well and am able to cook any kind of meet or main course but baking isn’t something I’m really practiced at. I don’t normally crave sweets but fresh bread is impossible to resist.

Cant resist a warm piece of bread fresh out of the oven! Been baking for years. Made a living at it for a time. Really wishing at this point that I had ordered a Wonder Mill. Have a couple of other type, but not that one...and it’s the best.

Latest posts

Back