COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jrJaBZG.png

Tens of thousands of people are dead in the US because of the Democrats choose politics over people's lives and there Big Pharma allies that control of the FDA. To make things worst, these same Dems then lie and accuse trump of there crimes.

Isn’t it beyond unreal that the Dem party has encouraged the media to LIE about life and death matters?!! All for the hate of Trump. Tens of thousands of innocent people have been given a DEATH SENTENCE! These evil b******s had better hope Conservatives don’t decide to take justice into their own hands! I would like to see them all put in the electirc chair. They deserve a painful death. Fauci first!

If I understand this correctly then, the current US death toll due to Covid is at about 200 000 and the treatment could have been able to prevent 80% of those deaths, 160 000 was "murdered" for the benefit of "Big Pharma"(which stand to make trillions) to develop a vaccine. Now extrapolate this globally, this was one of the biggest "mass murders" committed through mall practice of "medicine". Fauci knew more than 10 years ago HCQ was an effective treatment, and that was from his own Medical Journal.

After that can some of you understand why I am a "little" skeptical to let a medical practitioner stick me with something these same bastards manufactured?

(These are also the same entities / companies / people involved in genetically modifying your food / water / air you have to use.)

Last edited:
So this week I have been working the day shift at work since so many people had left for evacuation. In fact yesterday it was only me that showed up for opening and boss lady was in by 1:30 just getting back in herself. Today I had a lady walk right up to me while I am out on the floor filling a case. She ask me about turmeric pills. . . Our website says we have them. I told her healthy living section of go try in pharmacy. She had already tried both places. She then tells me her husband is so sick he can't keep anything down and she is not feeling so well either. . . :rolleyes: Then why in the heck did she come to the store? Here everyone wears a facemask. It's mandatory. Yep washed my hands right after she left, not because I had touched anything she had but it made me feel better. As soon as I got home took some CDS.

Not sure what to think of this UPDATE from CDC. Has anyone else seen it? Thoughts please.

Mel Q 🐸 (@littllemel) Tweeted:
“This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid

That's 9,210 deaths

The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age”
DrElizabeth Hesse DC https://t.co/e2jPEgit1o

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back