COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking chlorine dioxide both in an I/V or oraly not only has been shown to treat blood clots by delivering oxygen directly into the blood stream, it has a 100% cure rate against covid19 with no serious side effects.
Can you post your source please.

Can you post your source please.

Research it, you will find lots of sources. You will find a lot more defamation against that is easily scientifically proven to be false. Big Pharmaceuticals and there FDA, AMA, media corporations controlled lapdogs will hide the truth from everyone by any means.

I know it works, I know how it works. I use it and personally know dozens of people that use it, some are medical doctors, bio chemists and virologist. I know of 100s of thousands who use it and trust itsbenefits.

If your not willing to research the truth and understand it, then that's your loss.

We also have a thread on it, in the natural medicine section.

Research it, you will find lots of sources. You will find a lot more defamation against that is easily scientifically proven to be false. Big Pharmaceuticals and there FDA, AMA, media corporations controlled lapdogs will hide the truth from everyone by any means.

I know it works, I know how it works. I use it and personally know dozens of people that use it, some are medical doctors, bio chemists and virologist. I know of 100s of thousands who use it and trust itsbenefits.

If your not willing to research the truth and understand it, then that's your loss.

We also have a thread on it, in the natural medicine section.
LOL that's all I ever hear. Research it. Do you have peer reviewed meta analysis or RCTs to back this up?
I have a word .doc that I amassed with links to journal articles regarding treatment, pros/cons. Being in the trenches, I have stayed up to date with new information. I have not found any defamation proven to be false. or RCTs or meta analysis to back up what you are saying. I'm glad you know 100s of thousands, I don't know one person. Not one physician on a physician group I belong to with physicians all over the world has touted this benefit. No thanks.

LOL that's all I ever hear. Research it. Do you have peer reviewed meta analysis or RCTs to back this up?
I have a word .doc that I amassed with links to journal articles regarding treatment, pros/cons. Being in the trenches, I have stayed up to date with new information. I have not found any defamation proven to be false. or RCTs or meta analysis to back up what you are saying. I'm glad you know 100s of thousands, I don't know one person. Not one physician on a physician group I belong to with physicians all over the world has touted this benefit. No thanks.

Another ignorant doctor.

Why would a pharmaceutical company allow a real RCT on a natural mineral that would put them out of buisness? They rig the ones they do allow, as they doing to Hydroichloriquin. Here is a list of them, note the large amounts that was used. I recommended dose is 3-15 drops of chlorine dioxide at 3000 ppm. Look at what they used in all of these studies.

https://cfpub.epa.gov/ncea/iris/iris_documents/documents/toxreviews/0496tr.pdf

yZBFwbo.png

Interesting article in our media about the Dr who says the anti-malarial drug will work - as I said, it's an interesting counter point.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/astral-...leading-covid-19-video-shared-by-donald-trump
I'm still in the undecided area - but I do like to research both points of view on any subject. This is an interesting one to say the least.
And I'm not in the medical force either, so I have what I consider an open mind on the subject.

“The latest international testing of hydroxychloroquine treatment of coronavirus shows countries that had early use of the drug had a 79% lower mortality rate than countries that banned the use of the safe malaria drug.

This means that Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx, the CDC, the liberal fake news media and the tech giants have been pushing a lie that has had deadly consequences!

That could have been lowered by possibly 80% if HCQ use would have been promoted in the US!

We are talking over 100,000 American lives could have been saved!

Even developing nations Ukraine, Greece, Cuba, Morocco, Indonesia and Algeria fared better than the US under Dr. Fauci!
To this day Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx, the CDC and the FDA refuse to promote the use of HCQ in the early treatment of hydroxychloroquine.

The American Thinker reported that the US has up to 30 times more deaths per population than countries that promoted its early use!

1597664880044.jpeg

Latest posts

Back