Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1710765001243.jpeg

Nobody ever claimed the Italians don't know how to cook good food, LOL
I worked for a short time for the Italian oil company AGIP in Kazakhstan. It was incredible what kind of meals they served to their employees. Every meal had to have wine, and at least twice a week they served Lobster, shrimp and various other seafood. I was tempted to work for them permanently, but they just couldn't come up with enough $$.

Spread the word. . .

State Medicaid offices target dead people’s homes to recoup their health care costs​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/he...S&cvid=3f9b003829014d2887e66e2c54b4996f&ei=27

"WASHINGTON (AP) — As Salvatore LoGrande fought cancer and all the pain that came with it, his daughters promised to keep him in the white, pitched roof house he worked so hard to buy all those decades ago.

So, Sandy LoGrande thought it was a mistake when, a year after her father’s death, Massachusetts billed her $177,000 for her father’s Medicaid expenses and threatened to sue for his home if she didn’t pay up quickly."
Since Medicaid is welfare, I have no problem with the government recouping taxpayers money. This is a good lesson to everyone who is thinking about signing up for any welfare program; read the fine print.

I worked for a short time for the Italian oil company AGIP in Kazakhstan. It was incredible what kind of meals they served to their employees. Every meal had to have wine, and at least twice a week they served Lobster, shrimp and various other seafood. I was tempted to work for them permanently, but they just couldn't come up with enough $$.
Italian border is 1 1/2 to 2 hours driving from my place by normal traffic and italian cooking us very popular over here.
Ine thing i learned already in younger years: Italian meal without wine is possible, but waisting time. At least one glass is necessary in italuan coulture.
Same in France btw.

We're only about 2,500 miles apart. Shouldn't take more that 3 days driving time. We have lots of room here, and the snow is melting fast.
When I saw this, I got curios.
12 hrs to the grocery store with a gun dept. from my current local.
11hrs and 100 miles less from my next location. And it is 400 mile north. A lot of squiggly roads through the state in between

Latest posts

Back