Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
California folks should be screened before being permitted to live in a Red State! Too many “everything is about me” type of losers.
They do the same when they move in to an agricultural area. They didn't realize that cows/pigs/horses smell. Or that farmers spray crops with airplanes or other large spray rigs, or that tractors and other ag equipment are slow moving and take up the whole road. No, Californians need to be fenced in, that way they can enjoy what they created.

1711095204816.jpeg

In South Africa even after going to court and winning you have to find alternate accommodation , if they don't like it you start all over again the process , there were squatters in Cape Town , that tried getting the UN to take them to a country of there choice , did not happen ,but it was a long drawn out process , cannot remember the final outcome , from covid they took over railway lines as trains were not in operation , only now 4 years later they are trying to use the railway lines again , the railways had to find them a new place , there is a company operate similar to the video , they are called the RED ANTS that go in to large properties( you have to pay them ) that have after years & many $ 's finally get the court order , i hope you get the wall next year , it will be an uphill battle to get your country back to normality

Squatters have been a big concern to me when my tenant moves out. All this recent squatter news has increased my concern.
Checking state law, once they have been in 30 days they have tenants rights and even harder to get out. All the more reason for every other week trips to work on it.
I am changing my DL to the address. Going to make friends with the dairy farmer behind me, he is the county Sherrif.
Been looking at the security systems too.

I wander how often it goes that easy? ..I would expect resistance from most of these criminal freeloaders who think they have a right to move in other people's properties.

I would imagine they have someone do surveillance for a day or two. That is how I would handle it. And I would do it at 4 or 5am. If there are a bunch of thugs in there, throw in some smoke bombs and smoke them out! 🤣

Latest posts

Back