Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just write a lease or rental contract with someone who will be able to show to the cops and toss them out.....
Got the name of a guy that does it as a business. Could just have my wife write me a lease.

OR

I will have a 3 day Notice to Quit preprinted and post on the door. Then call the cops as a witness.

Reason for DL address change, that and a copy of the tax bill establishes to any cop that is my property. Then I ask “In this state, I can open carry on my property correct?” Then the gun come out of the truck.

Put a lot of thought and research of how to handle it. 400 miles away. People with BOL got think of this too.

I was able to spend a few hours with my Aunt and Uncle that I haven't seen but a couple times in the last 10 years. That was nice. I hadn't seen my Uncle since his stroke 3 years ago. You can tell he still has a limp but he has made a tremendous recovery. I always hate these quick run thrus. Just happy I was off today to see them.

Tennessee, if I'm in my house and idiots are shooting at me or tossing fire to burn me out, I can NOT shoot them unless they are inside.
All free states should have these clauses in their "Stand your ground" laws. (From the Mississippi law)

(2)(c) As used in subsections (1)(e) and (3) of this section, "dwelling" means a building or conveyance of any kind that has a roof over it, whether the building or conveyance is temporary or permanent, mobile or immobile, including a tent, that is designed to be occupied by people lodging therein at night, including any attached porch;

(3) A person who uses defensive force shall be presumed to have reasonably feared imminent death or great bodily harm, or the commission of a felony upon him or another or upon his dwelling, or against a vehicle which he was occupying, or against his business or place of employment or the immediate premises of such business or place of employment, if the person against whom the defensive force was used, was in the process of unlawfully and forcibly entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, occupied vehicle, business, place of employment or the immediate premises thereof or if that person had unlawfully removed or was attempting to unlawfully remove another against the other person's will from that dwelling, occupied vehicle, business, place of employment or the immediate premises thereof and the person who used defensive force knew or had reason to believe that the forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred. This presumption shall not apply if the person against whom defensive force was used has a right to be in or is a lawful resident or owner of the dwelling, vehicle, business, place of employment or the immediate premises thereof or is the lawful resident or owner of the dwelling, vehicle, business, place of employment or the immediate premises thereof or if the person who uses defensive force is engaged in unlawful activity or if the person is a law enforcement officer engaged in the performance of his official duties;

5(b) The court shall award reasonable attorney's fees, court costs, compensation for loss of income, and all expenses incurred by the defendant in defense of any civil action brought by a plaintiff if the court finds that the defendant acted in accordance with subsection (1) (e) or (f) of this section. A defendant who has previously been adjudicated "not guilty" of any crime by reason of subsection (1) (e) or (f) of this section shall be immune from any civil action for damages arising from same conduct.

“Mike Benz: Deep State – Foreign Policy Establishment Could Go Full Authoritarian – “I Believe They Already Have” (VIDEO)​

During their discussion Benz described the foreign policy establishment and the likelihood that they could go full authoritarian. Benz argues that he believes they already have.

Mike Benz: Oftentimes, when rule of law is insufficient to contain that, we kick out our counterinsurgency doctrine, where there’s a lot of nasty things that we will do to the resident population in order to get their minds right to stop opposing the ruling regime. And the issue is, you need legitimacy in order to govern cheaply. That is, a people who have grievances in their heart, a people who feel that the government is illegitimate, are expensive to govern…
…In a counterinsurgency situation, you are starting off the chess game, essentially, with them already having those grievances, and you need to exert control over that population in order to force them to a state where they are compliant and then perceive legitimacy. And the issue is, is there’s a trade-off between legitimacy and control. The more control you exert, the more illegitimate people perceive things to be. So you create 10 more insurgents with every one insurgent that you persecute. In fact, we’re seeing this right now, I think, reflected in the polling numbers for Donald Trump in this election cycle, where the more they’re persecuting him, the more his numbers are going up, which was much to their surprise. Anyone who would read US military doctrine would on counterinsurgency would see that immediately. But the other way…

So there’s only so far they can go. And now they may go full authoritarian. You can argue they already have. I believe they already have with what they’ve done, breaking two and a half centuries of precedent with everything they’ve done with the Justice Department, the bankrupting folks, going after everyone around the populist universe, including yourself. But the other way is if a certain node within the blob itself can be convinced that it’s not worth going full control, that it would be too far in terms of creating international perceptions of illegitimacy if their crackdown is too hard. And there are certain concessions that Trump world makes to the blob.

So for example, I heard it floated that Marco Rubio, who knows who the vice President pick is going to be, right? It could be one of 10,000 people. That name was floated this week quite publicly. Senator Rubio is the head of the Senate Intelligence Committee. He’s a person who, a little bit like Ted Cruz, has tried to position himself as not a never-trumper, but very much like with the foreign policy side, but straddling those two worlds, but very definitively being pro-blob consensus. A figure like Marco Rubio, for example, might be able to convince a critical note within the blob that while we don’t like Trump, and We’re going to do a little bit of election rigging.

The video is much better than what is written! Very eye opening.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/mike-benz-deep-state-foreign-policy-establishment-could/

Were you to read the Bill of Rights, you will read how the government shall NOT abridge, prohibit, infringe, et cetera, the rights of the citizenry; this is because the U.S. Constitution recognizes the existing Natural Rights of the populace, it does NOT grant rights to the populace. In other words, American philosophy dictates that government does not decree rights but is restricted to infringe upon thereof by the U.S. Constitution.

A Republic is defined as: "A state in which the supreme power rests in the body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by representatives chosen directly or indirectly by them." The Second Amendment ensures that the United States of America is not merely a de jure Republic but also a de facto Republic; a Republic in practice.

Any and all members of the federal government that seek to undermine our constitutional rights has declared themselves to be domestic enemies of our country. The city, county, and state level officials must act accordingly and refuse to uphold any and all attacks on our freedoms. Get energized today to defend our Second Amendment rights, and the Bill of Rights, like never before.

1711277783595.jpeg

Anarcho-tyranny about sums it up to me!

If someone breaks into our house and the homeowner just thinks about shooting the burglar, the homeowner has a leg in jail.If you shoot the burglar here, you as a homeowner will end up in jail, have to give up all your weapons, and will be punished more harshly than a burglar or rapist.

This is reality in Europe

If someone breaks into our house and the homeowner just thinks about shooting the burglar, the homeowner has a leg in jail.If you shoot the burglar here, you as a homeowner will end up in jail, have to give up all your weapons, and will be punished more harshly than a burglar or rapist.

This is reality in Europe

How do you allow this? Your government is clearly your enemy. The US has 50 different states to move to. When you run out of peaceful options, it's time for the alternative.

How do you allow this? Your government is clearly your enemy. The US has 50 different states to move to. When you run out of peaceful options, it's time for the alternative.
You're right, those up there are the enemy, moving to a different place in Europe won't help, I'm the same distance there.I don't have to move to the USA, I've written enough bad things about bum Joe here, I would probably be arrested at any airport when I entered the USA.😁

It's possible that I'll disappear to Russia, but I still need to learn Russian better, but I have the feeling that World War III will come before I can speak Russian perfectly.

Latest posts

Back