Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the solar panel up for the lights in the chicken coop.
20240318_175944.jpg

Two California chicks move next door to a BBQ joint in Nashville that has been in business for decades. They dont like the smoke and are suing to shut him down. What is wrong with people.

California folks should be screened before being permitted to live in a Red State! Too many “everything is about me” type of losers.

Agree! As well as the other blue state transplants. I deal with many who move from NY, NJ, Cali and other areas to TN, Fl., SC, GA. Had a former NY correction officer (black) move to FL. Got denied his disability, blamed it on "Racist Fl.". NJ guy moved to TN, all he does is bitch how terrible health care is in TN. I asked him why he moved . Answer, "Well, just much cheaper cost of living". He got approved & $100k back pay...he ain't going back to Jersey. Teacher from Cali...major mental breakdown when Fl. Lifted mask mandate during covid...cause she said put her and entire school in life threatening danger and they caused her mental anguish and that forced her to retire..and file disability. I told her no, I'm not taking your case, she seemingly had "panic attack" on phone and said "I'd probably get a white, male, Trump supporting judge here anyway"
Good! Go back Please! ! Whiny, ignorant arse, %i-a-a-a-tches! They get the bird🖕!

Came downstairs because of hip pain and decided to throw a couple of logs on fire. Bent down moaning a groaning and my husband stood there telling me a story and never offered to carry the wood. Unbelievable.

How long have you had this roommate living there?

Latest posts

Back