Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not all European countries forbid use of lethal force for self defense. While the Czechs don't have a castle law per se, they do not have a duty to retreat, and defensive use of deadly force is quite often ruled justifiable by the courts.
What you're overlooking is that in Eastern European countries you can usually buy your way out, it's called corruption or pleasing the state.
In Central Europe you are given pre-trial detention before a court hearing, and when you get out you are usually mentally exhausted, even without the help of the guards

1711361642632.jpeg

“Andrew Torba
GAB.com

Make no mistake about it: these demons attacking the Kingship of Christ during Holy Week is no coincidence. The gates of hell will not prevail. Christ is King.”

Way back when I was a young boy my dad worked night shift in a sawmill. One night dad got home from work and had just gotten to bed when he heard a noise on the squeaky stairs. My sister and I slept upstairs. Apparently some bum climbed in the back of dad's truck and he unknowingly brought him home. Dad came out of his room with a shotgun as the guy was climbing the stairs. Dad didn't shoot the guy, even though he would have been justified, but by the time dad was done beating him he probably wished dad had shot him.

Still wondering if God is in control and planning everything?? Watch this to the end and be amazed how perfectly planned things are going....live free, Gary

I watched this video twice..2nd. time last night. I'm still processing. There are so many of these out there right now along with everything else going on, I'm having hard time getting my head around it all. I might watch it a 3rd time. But the rest out there? Everybody and their grandma got a take on this...aaargh! That and everything else going on!

Wondering if it is anything like the flyover conservatives I watched today?
Too many are realising what is happening and putting it out for us to ignore it. We are prepping because we have seen, heard, read, watched or are getting ready for "bad" or unusual things that WILL happen again somewhere, someday, sometime in our lives.
We were told to beware of poisoned food, poisoned water, poisoned clot shots, chem-trails....now we are being told of how many things are coming together for those who believe in God AND NOW are watching something LIVE happening in our lives (and we will know in advance-unlike a tornado or earthquake).
We know good and bad are fighting, we know that THEY want us all dead and we have the hope that our faith will get us thru, get us saved, get us passed over or get us HOME...
The signs of the times, signs in heaven and signs pointing towards our future, prep to live but also prep for LIFE after the times coming....live FREE, Gary

Latest posts

Back