Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1710396105800.png

My primary ISP is down and when I call for support nothing happens. No ring, just silence.
First time that has happened.
Is anyone else having Internet problems?

I’ve noticed some off and on happening with our internet for over a week now. Would I sound paranoid if I admitted I think it is because of the evil ones testing out what they are going to do?

I use the cellular service only when it comes to the internet.matter of fact I'm using my tablet through my phone(hotspot). I've been having Internet issues with both for a while now. Words don't show up untill I high light them as if I'm gonna copy n paste, that works most times.the keyboard gets jumpy, and sometimes I can't even type until when ever.web pages are slow to load at times.drhenley I've had same issue with no ringing as well.in which It starts ringing,or not.and I've been surprised a few times when someone answers.all of this for a few months now.

I found an old 401k statement from a former employer, can’t remember if I rolled into my main one. It’s not a huge amount but enough to go after. Got another one that is much smaller that i got to try to find out about.

Got on the website and tried to create an account with my SS and birthdate. I dont remember if I created an account in 2012 or 2015 when I last tried to address this. I do have a 2015 statement with the correct address.

The questions they asked me to verify were really scary about how much they or the system knows.

Cities my name has been associated with? Not having the last 2. Address they have on file from 2015 not one of them.

What month does (sons name) have as a birth month?

What street name are you associated with? Could only pick one. I chose the street I was listed on the account at one time. The other was one from the 1980’s.

I failed the security questions. I never created these security questions.

I did get an email and Robocall from Lifelock. Said the system name that was accessed.
Some of those questions were scary because I had credit card associated with a free state city to get some ammo during the pandemic. So I had to pick that city.

If you don't think lists are real, they are.

A very common name (there were 2 of us in HS) doesn't help

I’ve noticed some off and on happening with our internet for over a week now. Would I sound paranoid if I admitted I think it is because of the evil ones testing out what they are going to do?
My internet doesn't work most of the time. I'm traveling now so I'm getting a good signal.

Our office server went down this week affecting emails. Not sure if that counts. I may have mentioned before, our office is now shutting down 1 Friday per month at noon for IT to do security updates. They have always rehulsrly fone them, in addition to automstic updates, but this is a new additional efforts/precautions, somenthing new, they just started last month.

Got a call this morning from a nurse (or so called Nurse), in Mississippi to confirm what she said is mother's app't. For Aetna annual home check up. ssid ages on her way for 9:30 am appt. Mother had no home appt I am aware of. Nurse said she had 2 of same name, and gave DOB for both, said both had same address listed in Mississippi. She had mothers DOB right, (which I did not acknowledge), but mother has never lived in Mississippi in her life. They had my contact # for mother, which is correct, and had her DOB correct. 😬 I hate ins. Co's. And scammers, whichever the case may be...
Both same to me. BTW...showed up as verified #, only reason I answered it.

I found this true the week before last. Even periodically before that. I find cloud coverage makes a difference

Latest posts

Back