Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1685443610085.png

It isnso dark outside this morning. I cant even see our whte dog standing on the porch. I am up every morning, but this is the darkest i have seen.
Maybe that's why I slept so hard last night!

Do you all have a bad allergy season there? I've never had allergies but this year, I am struggling.

They are really bad here in northern Georgia! They weren’t this bad in California when I lived there.
They are bad this year with all the rain early this year. Weeds and flowers I haven’t seen in 5 years are growing rampant. Example thistle.

I have her home,, swapped out the scopes and put one round down the pipe,,, very mild recoil,, I will take them all to the range and sight them in,,, if the old girl does as well as I think she will,,,, I just might sell the other 2

of all the rifles I have ever owned I have only named one,,, it was a Remington 700 ADL in 308 ,I still regret selling that rifle

Attachments

• pix725977781.jpg
    pix725977781.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 0
I have her home,, swapped out the scopes and put one round down the pipe,,, very mild recoil,, I will take them all to the range and sight them in,,, if the old girl does as well as I think she will,,,, I just might sell the other 2

of all the rifles I have ever owned I have only named one,,, it was a Remington 700 ADL in 308 ,I still regret selling that rifle
Just for getting you right - you are selling rifles, which are yours? Sounds like a very strange idea to me. ;):m4:

Well that makes me feel better, I guess. I thought I was just developing terrible allergies or something!

Here they say if you don't have allergies, you will! They develop regionally with time and exposure I guess. For the first 20 years I didn't get cedar fever, now I do. Still it is mild in comparison to what a lot of people who start out with allergies get. My brother, actually gets bumps on his eyeballs so he can't wear his contacts.

Latest posts

Back