Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1685539092463.jpeg

I am SICK of this push to eliminate WHITE CULTURE!!! People had better start speaking up!

Let me add, the reason anti White is being pushed worldwide is because the globalists have determined Whites are dangerous to their plan of GLOBAL RULE!!!

View attachment 19956

I am SICK of this push to eliminate WHITE CULTURE!!! People had better start speaking up!

Let me add, the reason anti White is being pushed worldwide is because the globalists have determined Whites are dangerous to their plan of GLOBAL RULE!!!
I don't care much what the race is of the characters, but I find it funny that black folks often scream about appropriation yet take things which were always white and change them.

Last edited:

Padraig Martin@PadraigMartin
5h·

Texas, Florida, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Virginia have a combined military force now at the Texas border. It kind of sounds like the band is getting back together.
I'll be looking forward when we see videos of this proof. All I have seen is the illegals coming thru and bused to where ever.

OMGoodness, these kids can sing BEAUTIFULLY!! The National Anthem being sung at Capital Hill by Rushingbrook Children’s Choir was shut down by a tour guide, by the insistance of Capital Police because they were to chicken shit to do it themselves. They already have a bad name and it just got worse. . . You can see them collaberating in the video. The CP basically chased after the guide to go deal with it. . . How is someone going to take offense from these kids singing Our Anthem?? If you take offense, you don't need to be living the United States of America!!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-choir-stopped-mid-performance-while-singing/

Last edited:
What does it mean when your well water turns muddy? I'm talking about mudhole muddy with silt.
It was crystal clear last time I checked.
Got a neighbor that has sand plugging his deep well pump (500 ft +) been trucking water in for a year. They tell him (the Sherrif) has to go deeper. 17K Worth.
Old guy friend directly across the street had to raise his well head 4 ft above ground to keep from spilling out. #32ft deep since 1975. This guys well is probably hit a spring and his property in 20 ft lower than the other guy.
Its an inexact science, sorry I can’t be more help.

Latest posts

Back