Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Archdiocese is investigating. They noted they were running out of the consecrated hosts (normally there are extra from other services stored and they would have an alter assistant go get them), but, more suddenly appeared in the container. Fish and loaves. The message; the Lord will provide.

20230329_084156.jpg

I don't think it's ever going to stop snowing. It's still coming down hard this morning.

View attachment 19419
I don't think it's ever going to stop snowing. It's still coming down hard this morning.
I sure hope you have a good sled. One of my favorite things to do is go sledding. We didn't have a good snow this year for it and I was disappointed. Even when I was completely bald & weak during chemo, I took the kids sledding and we had the time of our lives.

I sure hope you have a good sled. One of my favorite things to do is go sledding. We didn't have a good snow this year for it and I was disappointed. Even when I was completely bald & weak during chemo, I took the kids sledding and we had the time of our lives.
I've got a nice sled that I use for trapping. Never thought about riding in it though. Usually our snow is so dry that you'd sink up to your waist if you tried walking on it. Even snowshoes can't be used until spring time.

I've got a nice sled that I use for trapping. Never thought about riding in it though. Usually our snow is so dry that you'd sink up to your waist if you tried walking on it. Even snowshoes can't be used until spring time.
Well that is nowhere near as fun! Haha

We just got over a very windy few days. We were getting gusts of up to 120 mph, houses damaged, trees uprooted, one tree on the highway killed a few persons in their car...the neighbors house lost about twenty ceramic roofing tiles and I had to climb up and replace the ones which moved and some of them which broke when falling to the ground. Our house withstood everything!! Thank God.

We've had a lot of snow over the last couple of weeks, with a lot of drifting. They're calling for a couple more feet starting tonight. It's been snowing off and on all day.
Day time highs have been above freezing (34 degs) and the snow is starting to melt. Big blocks of ice have fallen off the house and our road is a slushy mess. Got my Rubicon stuck last night coming home from town.
We have a charity banquet tomorrow evening that we're going to. I plan on leaving at 6am so we can drive out while the road is frozen. I'll leave the SxS down at the bottom of the road in case we get stuck again.
I hope spring is finally here. We have maybe 2 weeks of firewood left, less than 1/4 tank of diesel and 1/4 tank of gas left. We lost almost 75 gallons of propane at the pump house so it's running a little low too.

Latest posts

Back