Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone see this post today?? Top off all your gas cans while you can and KEEP THEM TOPPED OFF WHILE PRICES ARE "LOW". 🤣 I guess some forget the Trump years. Oh well, that is done and over for now. Sounds like it starts in May, but you never know.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-by-500000-barrels-per-day-until-end-of-2023/
We're getting low on diesel, gasoline, propane and firewood up here. It'll probably be mid May before we can get a fuel truck in to our place. We have about 40 gallons of diesel left and 2 weeks of firewood. We've had almost zero sun this winter for our solar panels to charge the battery bank.
As soon as the snow melts and our driveway dries out I'll order diesel, gas and propane. It's going to be close.

Everyone see this post today?? Top off all your gas cans while you can and KEEP THEM TOPPED OFF WHILE PRICES ARE "LOW". 🤣 I guess some forget the Trump years. Oh well, that is done and over for now. Sounds like it starts in May, but you never know.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-by-500000-barrels-per-day-until-end-of-2023/
Reports are coming in that fuel prices are already climbing as a result of Saudi Araba oil cut backs . I wonder if they want NATO countries to pay in Chinese currency for what oil they decide to export . Saudi officials seem disgusted with Biden and his money printing machine . Many people are already struggling to survive as some of you may have noticed the for sale signs on personal vehicles . This will be the beginning for some becoming homeless or begging someone to take pity on them and give them shelter . .

Reports are coming in that fuel prices are already climbing as a result of Saudi Araba oil cut backs . I wonder if they want NATO countries to pay in Chinese currency for what oil they decide to export . Saudi officials seem disgusted with Biden and his money printing machine . Many people are already struggling to survive as some of you may have noticed the for sale signs on personal vehicles . This will be the beginning for some becoming homeless or begging someone to take pity on them and give them shelter . .
I believe it will become a very sad reality for many who lived "paycheck to paycheck". Either reality to survive or those who spent beyond their means for luxury items. The first I can relate to before I got established in life. The second, no because I never valued worthless items. What I did and do value are items that will make my life simpler. Those items are saved for and paid with cash or basically equivalent. If Hunny uses his credit card, it is paid off in full at the end of the month.

I was in grade school during the Carter years and early Regan years. One of the first things that is a sign that the economy is straining is when luxury things start hurting. Not like yachts and things that only the rich can afford to own and maintain, the little things, like nicer restaurants suddenly not having long wait times to be seated, expensive recreation like movies, those birthday party centers for kids, etc. High end non-essentials.

My youngest daughter works at Starbucks and said back last fall, her paycheck was at about $1000 a week. Now it is $600 even though she was given a raise (part due to a reduction in tips and part due to fewer hours being given). She said she knew it was coming because they were putting cheap TP in the bathrooms and such.

I noticed that we were able to be seated immediately at a nice restaurant where typical waits were over an hour. There are signs everywhere that people are starting to have to make cuts in their lifestyles.

We're getting low on diesel, gasoline, propane and firewood up here. It'll probably be mid May before we can get a fuel truck in to our place. We have about 40 gallons of diesel left and 2 weeks of firewood. We've had almost zero sun this winter for our solar panels to charge the battery bank.
As soon as the snow melts and our driveway dries out I'll order diesel, gas and propane. It's going to be close.

What do you use to heat your house? Have you considered a rocket mass heater?

https://www.buildwithrise.com/stories/rocket-mass-heaters-an-energy-efficient-option-home

Sounds like time for a couple 100lb tanks when you go to town on the propane. Some tanks in the truck for the other fuel.
The weight will help on the driveway.

Another factor is the declining health of younger people because of the ClotShots.

Sounds like time for a couple 100lb tanks when you go to town on the propane. Some tanks in the truck for the other fuel.
The weight will help on the driveway.
I can't even get my truck out of the barn right now. In many place I can't even tell where my road is because of the drifting. The last time that I could get my truck out was in January. I made several trips to town and brought home 200 gallons of diesel. Without any sun this winter for the solar panels, the backup generator has been running more than usual.

I had an unusual companion today as I worked installing an electrical line to some camper hook -ups . A deer showed up to watch . I picked it some leave to see if it would eat out of my hand , which it came up to examine , but it didn't like the leaves that I offered it . I will be getting back to work in a few minutes and I will take a bucket of feed with me in case it shows back up .

4 days into turkey season, and I won’t shoot one. 5 years ago they were pests, sitting on my roof. Gobbling in my driveway at 6am. 20 blocking the driveway to the road.
Not one on my property this year. The balance is off.

I have forbidden people from shooting rabbits and turkeys on my properties for at least two years. There are too few after the droughts. Does California have a property tax exemption for owner provided wild life management?

I watched Trumps speak tonight...admittedly borderline teary eyed, excited, sad and proud. Hate to sound cliche' but this is a sad time where our country has come to.....I cannot believe for the life of me no one is going after the other side...I can't think of ANYONE else that could withstand what this man has endured. It is an absolute disgrace where we are and I don't know how in hell we will defeat the evil allowed to continue going on around us. No one is doing anything about anything to stop it. I gotta be missing something...please tell me there is some secret plan in the works that we will rise up and conquer this evil in the end! Such discouraging circumstances.

Latest posts

Back