Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have forbidden people from shooting rabbits and turkeys on my properties for at least two years. There are too few after the droughts. Does California have a property tax exemption for owner provided wild life management?
This is a Kommunist Republik. They don’t want me to hunt my own land.
Rabbits have been gone for 3-4 years. Turkey been dwindling for 2 since having wildfire evacs 3 years ago.
This is my personal view on conservation from what I see. I want them around for SHTF.

Conservation Dept dumps every city dwelling Mountain Lion into the park next door. As long as they stay away from my ponies, fine. I have seen young ones trying to stalk the ponies. Gee, they look like bobcats ,just a long tail If you miss.
I have the best hunting property up here. Surrounded on 3 sides by park and watershed property. A few deer and an occasional elk. A Half a mile up the road, all they get is hogs and coyotes.

I watched Trumps speak tonight...admittedly borderline teary eyed, excited, sad and proud. Hate to sound cliche' but this is a sad time where our country has come to.....I cannot believe for the life of me no one is going after the other side...I can't think of ANYONE else that could withstand what this man has endured. It is an absolute disgrace where we are and I don't know how in hell we will defeat the evil allowed to continue going on around us. No one is doing anything about anything to stop it. I gotta be missing something...please tell me there is some secret plan in the works that we will rise up and conquer this evil in the end! Such discouraging circumstances.

I don't think there's any secret plan. I think there's a tipping point and then it's Teotwawki.

This is a Kommunist Republik. They don’t want me to hunt my own land.
Rabbits have been gone for 3-4 years. Turkey been dwindling for 2 since having wildfire evacs 3 years ago.
This is my personal view on conservation from what I see. I want them around for SHTF.

Conservation Dept dumps every city dwelling Mountain Lion into the park next door. As long as they stay away from my ponies, fine. I have seen young ones trying to stalk the ponies. Gee, they look like bobcats ,just a long tail If you miss.
I have the best hunting property up here. Surrounded on 3 sides by park and watershed property. A few deer and an occasional elk. A Half a mile up the road, all they get is hogs and coyotes.

What I mean is in Texas, you can get your property taxes reduced if you fulfill the requirements of "wildlife management", for example, building nesting sites, providing sources of food or water, predator mitigation etc...

What I mean is in Texas, you can get your property taxes reduced if you fulfill the requirements of "wildlife management", for example, building nesting sites, providing sources of food or water, predator mitigation etc...
I do that on my own. If I did that here, they would want me to open it up To public. 20a isn’t much. I open it up to friends and have opened it up to a sheriff that helped me out. General public isn’t welcome.

1680697498267.jpeg

I do that on my own. If I did that here, they would want me to open it up To public. 20a isn’t much. I open it up to friends and have opened it up to a sheriff that helped me out. General public isn’t welcome.

Here you do it on your own, and get your property taxes reduced same as a timber or agricultural exemption...no need to open it up to the public. I could never live in California.

At BOL1 we have been doing wildlife projects with the state since the early 1970s, and have gotten a ton of free advice from state biologists over the years. They have benefitted us tremendously and have not prevented us from doing anything we wanted to do. We even got a 1600 ft deep artesian well as a result of one of them. We were starting a local Canada goose population which needed the well to keep an area flooded during the dry season.. The project was over and done with nearly 50 years ago, but we still have the well and will never have to worry about a water supply.

At BOL1 we have been doing wildlife projects with the state since the early 1970s, and have gotten a ton of free advice from state biologists over the years. They have benefitted us tremendously and have not prevented us from doing anything we wanted to do. We even got a 1600 ft deep artesian well as a result of one of them. The project was over and done with nearly 50 years ago, but we still have the well and will never have to worry about a water supply.

Same here. You can also get a lot of help here from students at Texas A (griculture)&M (ilitary). Everything from conducting controlled burns, timber base evaluations, soil tests to botany.

“There are emerging biological terror threats. The key is not to panic but to have a rational strategy on how to deal with it.

1. Don’t trust anything WHO, AMA, CDC, FDA, NIH say. I suggest doing the exact opposite. They have consistently proven themselves to be the enemies of the people.

2. Understand that all Covid-19 strains, Flu, RSV, Marburg, and Ebola are single stranded RNA viruses that use similar pathways for replication. They use RNA dependent RNA polymerase (RDRP) to make copies of their genome.

3. Zinc inhibits RDRP. HCQ, IVM, Quercetin, and EGCG are zinc Ionophores that help zinc enter cells.

My point is that having enough Zinc inside cells may help prevent and/or treat the above viruses. “

The above is from Doctor Zelenk’s website. The man knew what the evil WEFers where going to throw at us next.

https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/

@ZelenkoProtocol

Here you do it on your own, and get your property taxes reduced same as a timber or agricultural exemption...no need to open it up to the public. I could never live in California.
I do have a Williamson Act exemption by keeping my land AG. Problem is the assessor raises the price of the buildings to keep the assessment the same. I don’t need a permit for any AG buildings, but they will tax me on them. You can’t win here.

I do have a Williamson Act exemption by keeping my land AG. Problem is the assessor raises the price of the buildings to keep the assessment the same. I don’t need a permit for any AG buildings, but they will tax me on them. You can’t win here.

I don't understand why people stay.

I grew up in The Kommunist republic of Illinois controlled almost entirely by the gangland known as Chicago.

It wasn't so bad in rural areas back then but, got worse so that by the time I was in my 20's I GOOD. Never looked back. Even though there is still family there, haven't been back in over 20 years. Ironically, a lot of them moved here to Texas.

My county (population 2800) is run by a couple communist/Republicans. We're supposed to get a permit (free) for any building over 200 sqft regardless of use. I don't.
All of our property is under AG and timber exemptions. Except for 1 acre which is taxed differently at a higher rate. I have a Forest Service lease for about 2 miles that they keep raising. Fortunately I anticipated all this years ago and invested accordingly to cover the increases.

We don't have to get a permit, to build if you are in an unincorporated area, even a house; if you intend to live in it at some point. You are supposed to get a perk test and an inspection for building a septic if you are in a county with more than 50,000. They let cities and counties kind of do their own thing as far as building goes.

One of the first things I told our TX realtor is NO HOA even if it is a 50 acre plot. After living in Florida, and having a Karen or two in the vicinity, NO THANK-YOU!

I don't understand why people stay.

I grew up in The Kommunist republic of Illinois controlled almost entirely by the gangland known as Chicago.

It wasn't so bad in rural areas back then but, got worse so that by the time I was in my 20's I GOOD. Never looked back. Even though there is still family there, haven't been back in over 20 years. Ironically, a lot of them moved here to Texas.
Sometimes it’s not that easy. A few of the things we have to look at.

Licence Reprocity- She contacted another state licensing board months ago, hasn’t heard back.
Clinic-she needs to be at a 24/7 to treat her inpatients
Area-the people need to be willing and able to pay for the advanced care

She would be bored stiff being a GP.

Latest posts

Back