Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rain Gods are messing with me again. Im getting frustrated.
Do you have a well, or do you pump out of the lake for irrigation? We water every other day, at least, all summer long. We generally get zero rain for June, July, August, September and most of October. Some years we get our first snow in September, but it never lasts.

Went to take dogs for a run on the back 10 this AM. All of a sudden hear TsssssTsssss. Look and see a small 2 footer. In the carport.
Try to get him with the pellet gun. Too dark to see in the scope, so I guess. All I hear is a steady Tssssssssssss.
Start emptying the carport. Wife with her snake gaiters on, me with the pellet gun. Fortunately the shelving is on wheels. Empty out one side
Finally got him. First shot was good, but not enough to be quick.
Those pellets can ricochet off concrete.
Rest of day spent putting carport back in order and reorganizing. Dogs got their yearly rattlesnake aversion training reminder with the culprit.

Last edited:
Surprised no one has posted anything here on the I95 collapse this morning to Philly after tanker caught on fire...or allegedly did so

Pardon the language in this video...I didnt film it

I hadn't seen this until now. It hasn't been on any news I watched. That is strange.

1686579465468.jpeg

Ted Kaczynski was found dead in his prison cell today .Ted was the genius foreseeing the creation of Artificial intelligence and the awaking of such creatures as featured on the " Terminator Movies " . He as most know lived an a about an 8 foot square shelter , gardened for his food and reportedly fertilized his garden with his own excrement . As I recall his yearly income was somewhere around $300 . dollars but someone might have a closer knowledge of his yearly income . He was certainly dedicated to trying to stop " the rise of the terminator " . As in the movie the government decreed him crazy and locked him up .
Elon Musk, who wants to put chips in people's brains, says the Unabomber — who died last week — 'might not be wrong' that tech is bad for humanity Here is an article with another confirming the post on our seemingly Science Fiction but likely real future .

We only had .7 inch of rain, but that's better than nothing. It is grey and much cooler today. It is only 66°

Louisiana Sovereignty Resolution Should Be Model for Entire Nation as DC Government Becomes Increasingly Lawless​

1686602159840.png

Few things concern American citizens more than the steady encroachment of the federal government on our constitutionally protected liberty. WB Yeats’ words aptly describe the way millions of Americans feel about their own government: “The falcon cannot hear the falconer; things fall apart; the center cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world.” The federal government seems to have no mechanism of self-restraint. We feel suffocated by its excesses.

It is appropriate in this context to celebrate the passage of SCR 21, Senator Stewart Cathey’s Joint Concurrent Resolution. SCR 21, passed in both chambers this yesterday, affirms Louisiana’s sovereign constitutional right “to nullify unconstitutional acts of the federal government.” The Resolution rests on the foundational writings of the men who ratified the Constitution, the Federalist Papers, the guarantees made to the 13 free and independent States who formed our Constitution, and US Supreme Court precedent going back two centuries.

In the 1798 Kentucky Resolutions, which nullified the federal Alien and Sedition Acts, Thomas Jefferson wrote that the States who agreed to ratify the Constitution are “sovereign and independent” within their sphere, and that whenever the federal government acts without constitutional authority, “nullification is the rightful remedy.” Indeed, neither the Constitution nor the revolutionary experiment in liberty it secured
would have been possible had there been any question about the States’ right to nullify federal acts that violate state sovereignty. It was an express condition of entering into the constitutional compact. Alexander Hamilton, who believed in a strong central government, nonetheless said in Federalist 33 that any law passed by Congress that was not enacted “pursuant to its constituted powers will be merely acts of usurpation, and will deserve to be treated as such.”

WAY TO GO LOUISIANA!!!

I'm going camping this weekend, leaving Thursday. Bought everything I need today; bacon, regular smoked and pepper bacon, 2 types of sausage, cheese, beans, butter and sourdough bread. And a case of Ruby Red Squirt. I think that pretty much covers it for food. On my way up I'll stop at the Res and get a couple boxes of cigars. The daughter is going to drop the kids off. It'll be fun teaching the kids how to camp like grandpa. The wife is staying home.

Latest posts

Back